Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Post Deleted - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Deleted (7944 Views)

post deleted due to trolling / [ Post Deleted ] / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Deleted by miib: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
May Almighty make everything easy for you! She won't die by his grace before you locate your helper.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
miib:
May Almighty make everything easy for you! She won't die by his grace before you locate your helper.

Amen. Amen thank u
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good evening nairalanders.

I'm still in need of help pls I'm on my knees begging.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is what I shared on my Facebook yesterday.

Kindly Read, Donate & Share. God Bless you.

Update about Akhare Flora O. (My Mother).
She is in a stable condition now and doing just fine.

Let me start by appreciating God Almighty for keeping her alive. & My sincere gratitude to everyone of you who supported me financially also with prayers in this trying time of my life. This is the most toughest period of my life. Initially, I thought she won't make it up to this very moment. By the Grace of God & your supports, she is doing great her condition is not that bad like before though still on dialysis.

Again I want to specially & publicly appreciate Bishop Oyedepo for the prayers for my mother & my humble self.

Special thanks to Bar. Osarodion Ogie the secretary to the Edo state governor for the financial assistance. Daddy I say thank you sir I'm sorry to bring it online I just have to make it public for transparency sake.
Special thanks to Mr. Curtis Ugbo, Uyi Marybrown. Drusila also Mr. Kingsley and to my uncle Dr. Igein Robertson Akhigbe I say thank you all. To Mr. Okoro of the Nation's newspaper thank you sir again to Pastor Servant Victor thank you sir. Prince J. Ovis thank you ma for the prayers. I'm grateful. I appreciate everybody I can't just mention your name here without taken permission from you so I appologies for not including your name. Lastly special thanks to all nairalanders whenever I remember nairaland I smile. Thank you all. God Almighty will continue bless you all Amen.

My mother, Akhare Flora O. Is still in need of financial help.
My mother Akhare Flora O. a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +2348-0649-45586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.
I have attached some of her medical documents also a photograph of her & myself I do inject her with erythropoietin & Iron Sucrose myself now due to some financial reasons. Her last dialysis was done at Kidney Solution & dialysis centre at Ikeja she has been booked for another section tomorrow. I have attached her bank account balance & also her last dialysis receipt.

Everything about this sickness is very expressive please I'm appealing to you all to kindly assist us financially I'm not just online begging, I do go out to meet with people I believe they can assist, it has been published on the nation's newspaper. Deputy governor of Edo state show some interest by instructing his PA. Mr. Donald to verify the case after reading it on newspaper & I return to government house Edo state beginning of last month to submit all her documents again you can find a photo of me in the deputy office in the attachments. But nothing has been done. AIT promise to announce it nothing has been done too.
Please somebody should help us.

Please I'm need of all the help you can offer.
Thank you all.

Delight.
0806-4945-586

below is her bank account details.
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

I have to attach all the documents cus there are people who wants to help but scared of scam. This is not fake story or scam pls if you need more evidence ask me I will provide.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
See below of what we have left in her bank account after paying for dialysis, injections and drugs.

Re: Post Deleted by Dyt(f): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2018
engrj:
See below of what we have left in her bank account after paying for dialysis, injections and drugs.

did you try getting across to these celebs?

tundeednut
emoney
their are lots of them

my sincere prayer is wishing her a quick recovery and helpers
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Here is a link to my mother's story on the vanguard news

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good evening nairalanders
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2019

Sorry I have not been able to give update about my sick mother.

I have been working hard to foot the bill of r her dialysis all this while. I try to raise money for a kidney transplant but nothing came in so I decided to work hard to always meet up for the Dialysis I must confess it's very tough.

Im self employed i own a driving school n computer school so whatever I'm able to get from it I keep it for her dialysis.

She is in a better condition than before.

Here is a picture of her n I during her last dialysis.

3 Likes

Re: Post Deleted by JDelight(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2020
engrj:

Sorry I have not been able to give update about my sick mother.

I have been working hard to foot the bill of r her dialysis all this while. I try to raise money for a kidney transplant but nothing came in so I decided to work hard to always meet up for the Dialysis I must confess it's very tough.

Im self employed i own a driving school n computer school so whatever I'm able to get from it I keep it for her dialysis.

She is in a better condition than before.

Here is a picture of her n I during her last dialysis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / Can You Support You/your Spouse Keeping A Weapon In The Bedroom? / Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.