Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau (35863 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by KaptainAfrika: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2018
If only our pastors can copy this imam, oh wait they do, they save our monies in their bank account, brand innocent kids witches, impregnate choir members, and do everything in their strength and power to be the very opposite of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Joemetry(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Do you now all agree that these terrorists are Muslims?

So we all have to feign to belong to Islamic religion to live in Nigeria...

It's okay, JEHOVAH DOES HIS WHEN THE TIME IS DUE...

I REGRET EVERY SINGLE BIT OF 1914 AMALGAMATION.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
However, the assailants caught up with the Imam, forcefully demanding that he release those who were Christians in the mosque.

But the cleric said deceived the bandits that all those in the mosque were Muslims and upon hearing this, the attackers left him and continued with their killing elsewhere.

with the above statement: SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL SAYING THAT THIS IS NOT JIHAD

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Jazzlinkz(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Not all those who practice Islam are terrorists.

Let me just say something really quickly. There are times in the Bible where God supposedly told 'His children' to wipe out clans and take their women and children as slaves. The early Christians (and Jews) had been terrorists too hundreds of years ago during the Crusades. The cycle continues. The problem with this world is religion.

Sorry o. Please let me correct this. The name "Christians" wasn't in existence until the days after the death of Jesus. Precisely, in the city of Antioch. The people you are referring to are the Israelites. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Tedpgrass: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
This recognition speaks volumes.

The lack of law and order in the country, lack of recognition for citizens who try to uphold the law..

That it takes a foreign country to perform what the government should be doing... Is frankly worrying

Congratulations to the Imam.. I hope there won't be reprisals from within.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by semyman: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2018
CAN of worm how market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jazzlinkz:

Sorry o. Please let me correct this. The name "Christians" wasn't in existence until the days after the death of Jesus. Precisely, in the city of Antioch. The people you are referring to are the Israelites. Thank you.
Are you aware of what happened during the Crusades? Those people were Christians too.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Amberon1: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hahahahah.... prophet Mohammed and his cousins beheaded over 700 Jews in a single day.
Bakrabas:
I'm a Muslim and Islam doesn't preach violence. I say no to extremism. Even the prophet (saw) lived peacefully with non Muslims.

Those who are constituting nuisance in the Name of Islam are transgressors and their waterloo can't wait to consume them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Let me just say something really quickly. There are times in the Bible where God supposedly told 'His children' to wipe out clans and take their women and children as slaves. The early Christians (and Jews) had been terrorists too hundreds of years ago during the Crusades. The cycle continues. The problem with this world is religion.

why are u saying this now
are u saying it to give credence to the killings?

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by asawanathegreat(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
The man is a real Imam unlike some bad once.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Are you aware of what happened during the Crusades? Those people were Christians too.

so waht are u implying.
the killings should continue abi, afterall we have a precedence
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by HajimeSaito(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
Islam is peaceful, those killers are practicing something else.

IS-LIE is a violent religion founded by a vi-olent "prophet." This Imam chose to be a good human being rather than be a good MUDslime.
Good human beings believe in "live and let live".
Good MUDslimes on the other hand believe in killing the infidels.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by IbrahimDamola: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
US wants to incur the wrath of Saraki's cum PDP fanboys abi?

The religious bigots are surely coming for you and Trump sir. grin

I agree with you my dear yoruba muslim brother. The Imam is not a good muslim, he should have beheaded all the christians in his mosques, so that we muslims can rejoice and be glad. grin
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

so waht are u implying.
Like I said, religion is the problem.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by gees101(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
US and celebrating mediocrity

Someone prevented people from dying in their appointed time

And instead of charging him to court, they are awarding him

Nigeria is becoming too overpopulous

Fulani herdsmen have to do something serious about it
who be this bastard?modrators ban this bastard na
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Amberon1:
Hahahahah.... prophet Mohammed and his cousins beheaded over 700 Jews in a single day.

Can you count the number of people David, Moses beahdead in a day?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Jazzlinkz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Ok. Let me just explain what the word "Christian" mean. It simply means "Being Christ-like" Any person or persons perpetrating act or actions that don't fall into this category is NOT a Christian.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

so waht are u implying.

Simple English. Terrorists exist in both camps but no, Christians are saints and Christianity is the best religion ,afterall God Is a christian
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jazzlinkz:

Ok. Let me just explain what the word "Christian" mean. It simply means "Being Christ-like" Any person or persons perpetrating act or actions that don't fall into this category is NOT a Christian.

Christ is jesus right? Who is jesus?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Like I said, religion is the problem.

i agree with u, but lets forget about the past wrongs and discourage those doing it presently

why i was against ur initial write up is because, it can activate any potential terrorist
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by gees101(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I agree with you my dear yoruba muslim brother. The Imam is not a good muslim, he should have beheaded all the christians in his mosques, so that we muslims can rejoice and be glad. grin
idiotic fool

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Jaqenhghar: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Merimental:
nice
dis is d type of Muslim u live wit as neighbor n u start to wonder wat oda holy book d oda fanatic Muslims read dat drives hate into der cardiac..
True
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Jazzlinkz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

IS-LIE is a violent religion founded by a vi-olent "prophet." This Imam chose to be a good human being rather than be a good MUDslime.
Good human beings believe in "live and let live".
Good MUDslimes on the other hand believe in killing the infidels.

Please, be ruled by love and not by the limitations of your mind. I am a Christian and I have seen Muslims with incredible and upright character compared to some of fellow "Christians" that I know. Don't thrash other people's religion just because you are not in their faith.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Simple English. Terrorists exist in both camps but no, Christians are saints and Christianity is the best religion ,afterall God Is a christian

we are tackling the current terrorist and u are reminding us of events of 18th centuries

dont u think that those reminders can activate potential terrorists

pls lets join hands and tackle the prevailing terrorists
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Jaqenhghar: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Can you count the number of people David, Moses beahdead in a day?
Interestingly the muslims revere David amd Moses too so

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Bakrabas: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Amberon1:

Prophet (saw) was not Adolph Hitler... Can you back up your claim with evidence?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

i agree with u, but lets forget about the past wrongs and discourage those doing it presently

why i was against ur initial write up is because, it can activate any potential terrorist
You're also very correct. Islamic terrorists use the Crusades to justify their actions. I wonder if there will ever be peace in this world. For too long a time, there hasn't been peace.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by arrestdarrester: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
USA is only making a statement here. They are monitoring things.

This means whether you released the bodies for proper burial or not, whether you goad all media outlets into not reporting on the carnage, you cannot deny the killings.

A word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You deserve two bullets in your head.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by SolexxBarry(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
This only shows that islam is a religion of piss and shiit,so its only calls for a celebration to see a good man out of such religion,many christians have done such things countless times but no one heard of it because its our lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Bakrabas: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
soledayo:

Can u hide christians in ur MOSque?

I've many Christians as friends we live and dine together in peace and harmony.

I'm a Muslims and I love my Christian friends they also love me... To save my Christian friends from danger, I can make the mosque their safest place.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Suko110(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Who ordered them to kill ? You know the ans.
Secondly do u understand why the bible is divided into old and new testament, and do u know the significance? If u dont pls contact me. Let me enlighten u. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.