Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau (35864 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Interedtingly the muslims revere David amd Moses too so

Interestingly they are exonerated because they are important people to Christianity but attack Muhammed for doing what they did. Hypocrisy in a Christian
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

we are tackling the current terrorist and u are reminding us of events of 18th centuries

dont u think that those reminders can activate potential terrorists

pls lets join hands and tackle the prevailing terrorists

Does that change the fact that presently terrorist still exist in both camps?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Promzyunique(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Not all those who practice Islam are terrorists.

Let me just say something really quickly. There are times in the Bible where God supposedly told 'His children' to wipe out clans and take their women and children as slaves. The early Christians (and Jews) had been terrorists too hundreds of years ago during the Crusades. The cycle continues. The problem with this world is religion.

If you dont comprehend the tenets of a believe then shut your trap
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
US and celebrating mediocrity

Someone prevented people from dying in their appointed time

And instead of charging him to court, they are awarding him

Nigeria is becoming too overpopulous

Fulani herdsmen have to do something serious about it

Do you know that you can be justifiably jailed for this display of criminal incitement. Nairaland mods aren't doing their jobs. You deserve a ban.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by arrestdarrester: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I agree with you my dear yoruba muslim brother. The Imam is not a good muslim, he should have beheaded all the christians in his mosques, so that we muslims can rejoice and be glad. grin

I hope your family is reading this post you just made. They need to know that the mysterious thing that happens to you next is because of all those that read your post and prayed instant judgement on your head for making the post.

God punish you with the death you just wished them!
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Can you count the number of people David, Moses beahdead in a day?
Are they not the same Dauda and Musa in the Quran? Shey you said every prophet is a Muslim. Then what are you typing

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:

You're also very correct. Islamic terrorists use the Crusades to justify their actions. I wonder if there will ever be peace in this world. For too long a time, there hasn't been peace.

i dont expect them to be using 18th century happenings in this 20th century to be justifying JIHAD

christians have moved on from that. i get pissed whenever they point out adolf hitler, crusaders and others as a justification for any recent killings.
it doesnt make sense
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Jazzlinkz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Some of us Nigerian youths have a very retrogressive way of think. If, say, we have a global health crisis where people are dropping down like flies, do you think you would remember that you are a Christian or Muslim? No! What you would be most concerned about is how to survive! The Imam here first did what is expected of a fully functional human being. Anything else is nothing short of being an animal.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Are they not the same Dauda and Musa in the Quran? Shey you said every prophet is a Muslim. Then what are you typing

Why attack Muhammed and leave out those two?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
If the Mosque is the safest place for Christians? What kind of Country is this? Type with sense please.
Bakrabas:

I've many Christians as friends we live and dine together in peace and harmony.

I'm a Muslims and I love my Christian friends they also love me... To save my Christian friends from danger, I can make the mosque their safest place.

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

i dont expect them to be using 18th century happenings in this 20th century to be justifying JIHAD

christians have moved on from that. i get pissed whenever they point out adolf hitler, crusaders and others as a justification for any recent killings.
it doesnt make sense

You don't need to get pissed. Both camps still commits terrorism till date so what are you talking about?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Suko110:

[b]Who ordered them to kill ? [/b]You know the ans.
Secondly do u understand why the bible is divided into old and new testament, and do u know the significance? If u dont pls contact me. Let me enlighten u. Thank u
Muslim extremists can tell you the exact same thing.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:
If the Mosque is the safest place for Christians? What kind of Country is this? Type with sense please.

It has always been like that in the north. Northern and Eastern Nigeria are filled with extremists
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Jazzlinkz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nairaland mods are more concerned about traffic than criminal intent perpetrated on this platform. God help us all. If it's in the US, those here would be tracked down and charged to court.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by TAO11(f): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by flyDixon: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Even the prophet (saw) lived peacefully with non Muslims?

It's pathetic if we can't even tell ourselves the truth.

If you read in between the line, you'll see the message the US is sending across

Why being acknowledged for doing what you ought to be doing?
It's like being rewarded for breathing, except if you were not meant to breathe or rather were created not to breathe.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Promzyunique:

If you dont comprehend the tenets of a believe then shut your trap
..belief.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Why attack Muhammed and leave out those two?

I never attacked Muhammad. Learn to read.
If actually these perpetrators claim to follow the teachings of Muhammad, what do you expect an ignorant Christian to think?
You need to fix your religion, in fact you need to teach people what it really is. Because it's getting on nerves. It's too much, I don't know who they are or what they are, but they use Islam as a shield, then what do you expect me to think?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

It has always been like that in the north. Northern and Eastern Nigeria are filled with extremists

Now we all know extremists are in the North, and Christians are not safe?
Who are those doing it? Is it the Christians disguising as Muslims and killing Christians? I want you to apply common sense.
This country needs a constitution that will work and favour everybody. The center can not hold.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is really foolish, how can a muslim save Christians in Christian dominated state let me tag is at 95 percent Christians, Jos residence are cowards.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Does that change the fact that presently terrorist still exist in both camps?

they dont exist presently in christianity
international muslim terrorist organisations are: al shabad,boko haram, al queeda, hezbolla,islamic jihad,fulani herdsmen bandits, isis, isil, muslim brotherhood, hamas etc

pls name the christian ones
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

If actually these perpetrators claim to follow the teachings of Muhammad, what do you expect an ignorant Christian to think?
You need to fix your religion, in fact you need to teach people what it really is. Because it's getting on nerves. It's too much, I don't know who they are or what they are, but they use Islam as a shield, then what do you expect me to think?

Perhaps Christianity needs fixing too. NO!

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Didcot: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
God bless you, top man!
You have done more than fu...cking Buhari has in 3 years!!!
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Bakrabas: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Bro. May the Lord perfect your ways, even for Muslims we keep praying every solat, because these blood thirsty evils do attack mosque. But for me I'll be more comfortable in the mosque
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by HajimeSaito(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jazzlinkz:

Please, be ruled by love and not by the limitations of your mind. I am a Christian and I have seen Muslims with incredible and upright character compared to some of fellow "Christians" that I know. Don't thrash other people's religion just because you are not in their faith.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. Be ruled by intelligence and not by stupid sentimentality.
The quran calls the Holy Bible a corrupted book of lies. MUDSlimes frequently attack Churches, kill Christian, kidnap and rape little Christian girls and you're hear forming holier than thou.
My prayer for you is that the MUDslimes in whom you have placed your trust, do not have to reveal their true colours to you before you realise how stupid it is to trust them.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Oga we're talking about our Country Nigeria, you're bringing developed countries into the issue, these Countries have Working Courts and check to see if the perpetrators of law and order were not properly arraigned.

Fix the current problem instead of justifying it with other Christian acts? What's wrong with you
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by uzoronwusa: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Not all those who practice Islam are terrorists.

Let me just say something really quickly. There are times in the Bible where God supposedly told 'His children' to wipe out clans and take their women and children as slaves. The early Christians (and Jews) had been terrorists too hundreds of years ago during the Crusades. The cycle continues. The problem with this world is religion.

Stop spreading falsehood.the early Christians we're not terrorists. The crusaders were not part of Paul and Silas group of early Christians neither were they taught of Christ. They were opportunists from Europe chasing selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Sirjamo: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

IS-LIE is a violent religion founded by a vi-olent "prophet." This Imam chose to be a good human being rather than be a good MUDslime.
Good human beings believe in "live and let live".
Good MUDslimes on the other hand believe in killing the infidels.
When you done displaying your stupidity, you can go find someone else to exchange your foolish banters with.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Oga we're talking about our Country Nigeria, you're bringing developed countries into the issue, these Countries have Working Courts and check to see if the perpetrators of law and order were not properly arraigned.

Fix the current problem instead of justifying it with other Christian acts? What's wrong with you

Oga the statement said Islam and not Islam in Nigeria. Secondly, why use the attitude of northern Muslims to judge Nigerian nuslims when there are western Muslims who aren't anything like them?

Can I use the same logic to judge Christians especially the crimes committed by Eastern Christians? No!

This is nothing related to justification but rather calling out the hypocrisy in lots of you.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

You don't need to get pissed. Both camps still commits terrorism till date so what are you talking about?

christians are not committing terrorism, we dont have structured terrorist organisations with cells worldwide
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Whether Christians were terrorists in the 18th Century or not. It doea not justify Muslims to be terrorists now, I don't get? Are they trying to copy the Christians?
See what Religion is causing.
Nigeria is becoming a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
I hope it doesn't.
Please we should love our country before any other thing, be it religion or whatever. Because Humanity comes first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.