Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau (35865 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Now we all know extremists are in the North, and Christians are not safe?
Who are those doing it? Is it the Christians disguising as Muslims and killing Christians? I want you to apply common sense.
This country needs a constitution that will work and favour everybody. The center can not hold.

Are traditionalist and Muslims safe in the East? Matter of fact, Christains are safer in the north than Muslims and traditionalists?

The eastern Christians can never and will never accommodate Muslims and traditionalists in the East like the way the North accomodated them but no Islam needs fixing and Christianity Is perfect. Perfect hypocrisy
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

christians are not committing terrorism, we dont have structured terrorist organisations with cells worldwide

What's the meaning of terrorism?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Oga the statement said Islam and not Islam in Nigeria. Secondly, why use the attitude of northern Muslims to judge Nigerian nuslims when there are western Muslims who aren't anything like them?

Can I use the same logic to judge Christians especially the crimes committed by Eastern Christians? No!

This is nothing related to justification but rather calling out the hypocrisy in lots of you.
Okay brother, the killings should continue. I see anything I say, you try to push blames. You can't be given an assignment on word problems and be bringing quantum into it because you want to justify why you can't profer a solution.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

they dont exist presently in christianity
international muslim terrorist organisations are: al shabad,boko haram, al queeda, hezbolla,islamic jihad,fulani herdsmen bandits, isis, isil, muslim brotherhood, hamas etc

pls name the christian ones

This list just shows you know absolutely nothing and debating with an empty vessel is total waste of time
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by imran147(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Not all those who practice Islam are terrorists.

Let me just say something really quickly. There are times in the Bible where God supposedly told 'His children' to wipe out clans and take their women and children as slaves. The early Christians (and Jews) had been terrorists too hundreds of years ago during the Crusades. The cycle continues. The problem with this world is religion.

Yes you are right I remember the crusader and the co founder a pope of Roman named Pope urban. They start killing Muslim from Europe down to holy land Year 1095 and the war end about 1600
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mr. Offa, I've heard you Chritians were terrorists and that's why Muslims are being terrorists now. Sounds sensible coming from you. Good bye.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
imran147:

Yes you are right I remember the crusader and the co founder a pope of Roman named Pope urban. They start killing Muslim from Europe down to holy land Year 1095 and the war end about 1600

Is that the reason Muslims are killing Christians? Vengeance?
Type with sense please. My God.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Okay brother, the killings should continue. I see anything I say, you try to push blames. You can't be given an assignment on word problems and be bringing quantum into it because you want to justify why you can't profer a solution.

Like I said this isn't anything related to justification but rather a hypocrisy call out. You said Islam needs fixing but Christianity doesn't despite crimes being committed by members from same camps. You don't want to accept that? You believe that only Muslims have this problem and their religion should be fixed. Great logic!
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
uzoronwusa:

Stop spreading falsehood.the early Christians we're not terrorists. The crusaders were not part of Paul and Silas group of early Christians neither were they taught of Christ. They were opportunists from Europe chasing selfish interests.
The Muslims can tell you the exact same thing.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by jessejerry: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Like I said this isn't anything related to justification but rather a hypocrisy call out. You said Islam needs fixing but Christianity doesn't despite crimes being committed by members from same camps. You don't want to accept that? You believe that only Muslims have this problem and their religion should be fixed. Great logic!
Help me point out a solution, I'm willing to listen.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by bigfish3k: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

This list just shows you know absolutely nothing and debating with an empty vessel is total waste of time

why did u now resort to insult, ok which among the list are u disputing
at least boko haram and bandits are localised which news am inundated with everyday
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Help me point out a solution, I'm willing to listen.

The solutions are pretty simple

Education
Level of poverty
Adult literacy
Income per capita
Etc

Abroad religions should also be kicked out. Abroad gods are useless and powerless in Nigeria.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by strenghtt: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:
USA is only making a statement here. They are monitoring things.

This means whether you released the bodies for proper burial or not, whether you goad all media outlets into not reporting on the carnage, you cannot deny the killings.

A word is enough for the wise...

correct...It only records and shows the world that extermination of Christians by Muslims in the north is very real and nobody would deny this obvious truth.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by imran147(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
jessejerry:

Is that the reason Muslims are killing Christians? Vengeance?
Type with sense please. My God.

Nope brother I don’t support violence
I am just trying to support your quote and history never forgotten
However if in doubt just
Go to google and
Type only. Pope urban 1095 and let history reveal and let this hates quench
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by HajimeSaito(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
When you done displaying your stupidity, you can go find someone else to exchange your foolish banters with.

I've got you,so I don't intend to find anyone else grin

I enjoy listening to you guys and your absurdities, it's a source of humor for me.

Satan is really faithful to his followers. No wonder the follower of Satan say: "Satan We Trust" (S.W.T)

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
strenghtt:

correct...It only records and shows the world that extermination of Christians by Muslims in the north is very real and they are monitoring things

Tthis morning news hit front page about houses razed down and people dying like chickens in Zamfara. It's a predominant Muslim state, perhaps it's the Christians that killed them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4686119/bandits-kill-3000-destroy-2000
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by strenghtt: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
imran147:

Nope brother I don’t support violence
I am just trying to support your quote and history never forgotten
However if in doubt just
Go to google and
Type only. Pope urban 1095 and let history reveal and let this hates quench

You only supporting the killings with this your baseless history. So there is no history on how Islam massacred Christians in countries like turkey, Syria, Egypt unprovoked?

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
dukie25:
Now that the US deem it fit to reward the Imam that saved Christians, I hope they punish Imam Buhari (the spiritual head of VIOLENCE in Nigeria).

Is it a sin to be a Biafran?

Just asking, because I feel like you need help whenever I see your brainless comment
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by imran147(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
strenghtt:

You only supporting the killings with this your baseless history. So there is no history on how Islam massacred Christians in countries like turkey, Syria, Egypt unprovoked?

Not before the crusaders xstian started it all
So don’t hide under faulse
Let the truth be known okay
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by adesina746: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
dukie25:
Now that the US deem it fit to reward the Imam that saved Christians, I hope they punish Imam Buhari (the spiritual head of VIOLENCE in Nigeria).
I hope if US finally comes to arrest buhari you will have all the evidences to use against him so you wont end up replacing him
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ifiokjohn(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Test of kindness....
only God will bless that man. Thank you sir
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by strenghtt: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

Tthis morning news hit front page about houses razed down and people dying like chickens in Zamfara. It's a predominant Muslim state, perhaps it's the Christians that killed them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4686119/bandits-kill-3000-destroy-2000

My friend, when you accept that there is a problem and you look into solving the problem this act does not make u stupid but WISE. Islam as of today has some problems that need to be fixed that does not make Christianity a saint. The reason why I see Christians wiser as of today is because they are open to correction regarding their religion in a non violent way. If something is wrong is wrong my friend.

peace
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by blingxx(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
US and celebrating mediocrity
Someone prevented people from dying in their appointed time
And instead of charging him to court, they are awarding him
Nigeria is becoming too overpopulous
Fulani herdsmen have to do something serious about it
charging him to court for what exactly
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by blingxx(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
soledayo:

Can u hide christians in ur MOSque?
the real question is "what is the christian hiding from?
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by ollah2: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
strenghtt:

My friend, when you accept that there is a problem and you look into solving the problem this act does not make u stupid but WISE. Islam as of today has some problems that need to be fixed that does not make Christianity a saint. The reason why I see Christians wiser as of today is because they are open to correction regarding their religion in a non violent way. If something is wrong is wrong my friend.

peace

I attached some images regarding christian terrorists and organisations which means Christianity as of today has problems. Have you corrected it? Has it been fixed?

Below is another chart

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by strenghtt: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
imran147:

Not before the crusaders xstian started it all
So don’t hide under faulse
Let the truth be known okay

The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period. The most commonly known Crusades were the campaigns in the Eastern Mediterranean aimed at recovering the Holy Land from Muslim rule. ....I believe u can't know history more than records moreover Google is your friend help yourself out.

peace!

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by eodavids(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
CastedDude:
lalasticlala

Don't disturb Lalasticala please.

Good to see this move from the US embassy. This is what it means to be a country that's working.
But, it is baffling to note that Nigeria (our beloved Nigeria) have not apprehended and punish the perpetrators of the said killings.

Little surprise that our Abuja-based Fed-government may be planning a package for this good man that saved the 300 Christians. However, if they want to do it rightly, they must apprehended and punish the killers, then appreciate this good man.
This is important because even the U.S. that has rewarded this man, as we all know, had called for the arrest and prosecution of the killers. Were the U.S. in charge of Nigeria; they would have apprehended the culprits and prosecute them before now.
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by imran147(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
strenghtt:

The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period. The most commonly known Crusades were the campaigns in the Eastern Mediterranean aimed at recovering the Holy Land from Muslim rule. ....I believe u can't know history more than records moreover Google is your friend help yourself out.

peace!
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by VULCAN(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin

If this was the norm, there would be no need to honour it!

Sirjamo:
Islam is peaceful, those killers are practicing something else.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by imran147(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=strenghtt

The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period. The most commonly known Crusades were the campaigns in the Eastern Mediterranean aimed at recovering the Holy Land from Muslim rule

...........Muslim were in control of holy land more than 500yrs and both Muslim Jewish and xstian live in peace
Until your so called pope summon all the kings of Europe to retain the holy land...why is that ?? If not bridge of peace among the brothers
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by imran147(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
strenghtt:

peace!

With this your write up you copy and paste from
Google. Hhahhahahahaha no be small matter who’s Lerner here
Re: Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau by strenghtt: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
ollah2:

I attached some images regarding christian terrorists and organisations which means Christianity as of today has problems. Have you corrected it? Has it been fixed?

Below is another chart

Now, I Will want u to go through that list one by one carefully and tell me how the organizations in the list qualified to be a RELIGIOUS TERRORIST ORGANIZATION like we have in Islam..e.g ISIS, BOKOHARAM u know d rest that fight with their religions ideology or believe? The organizations in that list do not fight or kill with any religions ideology in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing / PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.