Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Yinka Ayefele Finally Speaks After The Demolition Of His N800m Media House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Finally Speaks After The Demolition Of His N800m Media House (352 Views)

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion / Kpokpogri Shares Video Of His House Before The Demolition / After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Finally Speaks After The Demolition Of His N800m Media House by linx123: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2018
Popular Nigerian Juju musician and owner of Fresh FM Ibadan, Yinka Ayefele, on Monday released an official statement following the demolition of his N800m music house/radio station on Sunday morning by the Oyo State government.

In this satement ,Yinka Ayefele, thanked the Oyo state government and also extended his gratitude to one Toyin Arulogun who according to him suggested the demolition and the Nigerian Broadcasting corporation. He told fans of his radio station to desist from damaging public property out of anger.

This came following reports of widespread condemnation that trailed the demolition by Nigerians across all social spectrum.

The statement reads:

“I greet the entire Fresh Fm fans both home and abroad.I wish to extend my heartfelt gratitude for this opportunity and experience.

“As we all know, Fresh Fm is not an Ayefele owned company but a company owned by the general public. I’ll like to plead with everyone not to cause any casualty especially on the Ajumose bus packed around Music House.

“Please, do not destroy any government property. This happened for a reason. Lets leave everything in God’s care. And I’ll like to thank the government of Oyo state for what they have done. Where they began and where they are at the moment.

“Special thanks to TOYIN ARULOGUN for he was the....full speech https://janefblog.com/3413-2yinka-ayefele-releases-official-statement-following-the-demolition-of-his-n800m-music-house-reveals-man-behind-action/

(1) (Reply)

See Video And Photo Of Wizkid's Performance In Cotonou As A Fan Was Carried Off / Nigerian Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Drinking Beer His Bar (video) / Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.