Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning (8520 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Dwhyte(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
All these rigid men out there. Iffahear
Money money women out dia
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Yewandequeen(f): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dwhyte:

Money money women out dia
lol
Savage
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by patrickcollins: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
emmyid:
OP. . so the summary of this long epistle is "the best compliment is not to compliment"?

The truth is, just have money. Even if your first approach was shitty, your flashy car and rich aura will make it up for you. Even if your first utterance is "Hey" her response will be "U can call me Amaka, you can reach me on 0804873..... "
Lol, na true talk this long epistle na lack of money dey cause long grammar going after a girl.
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by VULCAN(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
If Janet Jackson can marry for money then what are you talking about?

Or is it Mariah Carey that sued the Billionaire James Packerfor millions because he saved himself from marrying her?

That there are one out of 20k women who are totally and completely unmoved by the size of a man's pocket should not make you happy; it's cause for sober reflection.

spdamibiz:
that means if most girls are financially okay, people like you won't have a wife, since money is the only thing you rely on grin
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by churchee: 3:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Men's compliment complements women.
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Glink2018(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2018
spdamibiz:
Money is not everything, is because of this environment that we are all shouting money, money can never make a woman faithful to you,

Faithful? If I hear...

Pls can you tell me your own level of faithfulness with your bf?

Irrespective, the highest level of faithfulness from a lady to a guy is 45-55%. The remaining 50-55% is the unfaithfulness side of a lady the guy will discover thereafter as relationship or the marriage keeps growing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In The Billionaire’s Bed … (18+) / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? / Guys Which Type Of Shape Do You Prefer? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.