Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? (6376 Views)

Arsenal, Liverpool Has Done It 4-times, Man City Twice But Chelsea Has Not / Transfer Deadline Latest - Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea..... / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by ov: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2007
I was just wondering which club has more fans. My pips just type in the club to which u are a fan of! NO OTHER COMMENTS PLEASE. AND NO DIVERSION AWAY FROM THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by seunspice(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2007
It has to be arsenal, their beautiful style of play and the fact that Kanu was there for so long made them Nigeria's number 1 English club. I am not an arsenal fan though and i will never be
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Mustay(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2007
Definitely arsenal, d mad men, d sane people, d agberos, d beggars, d motorcyclists etc. . I think d club has some juju over em
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by sil(m): 2:20am On Apr 04, 2007
Manutd have good fanz with an impressive number

Chelski have alot of situtional fanz that have no idea where they come from, nd one funny thing is that they don't anything about chelski

Gunners with the highest, and na men wey sabi

Liverfool have the least number of fanz

Barca just lost their fanz whom just turned to be ashawo fanz most of which dosen't have clubs to support now.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by lafile(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2007
Mustay:

Definitely arsenal, d mad men, d sane people, d agberos, d beggars, d motorcyclists etc. .

You didnt add shoemakers, puff-puff sellers and danfo drivers. Off course the fact that the name is easy to pronounce helps. Ass-na! Gonas! And lets not forget that most of them dont know jack about football or even the club. most of them cant even name the first eleven of their beloved Ass-na.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Razorr(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2007
lafile:

You didnt add shoemakers, puff-puff sellers and danfo drivers. Off course the fact that the name is easy to pronounce helps. Ass-na! Gonas! And lets not forget that most of them don't know jack about football or even the club. most of them can't even name the first eleven of their beloved Ass-na.

ROFLMFAO grin grin
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2007
What of sheshi I agree that Arsenalhas the most fans almost every bus has Assnal sticker in the north ern part of Nigeria they call the O2 (OH two) I wonder what they would call them now that they have changed jerseys
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by chukabrown(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
i believe wen we talk bout real fans, i can limlit it to just 2 clubs, arsenal and man utd, chelsea fans are not real authentic fans, its an amalgamation of old real madrid fans, arsenal fans and man utd fans. Ask a chelsea follower when he started with them and uld see it was in Mourinho's era. Naija pple like to follow the bandwagon of success, nthing wrong wit dat, but at times loyalty pays and commitment. Kudos to Man utd fans who hav stuck with them with some trophy less season and of course omy fellow GUNNERS, we look 4ward to next season.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by 9ja4eva: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2007
OF COURSE IT IS MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by seunspice(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
i want to believe all these clubs have their fair share of surpporters, na Fan i no sabi. because a fan would go to any lenght to lift his club, he flaunts it when he can and he lives it. Did you hear about the guys who came from Australia to California to surpport Michael Jackson when he was on trial? Those are fans. for better for worse they would always be there.
the kind of 'fans' i see in Nija are ceiling, standing, wall and table fans, they are best called surporters cause they migrate when the chips are down. how many Chelsea fans did you see pre Mourinho? and how many Bolton fans are around now? we used to have them Plenty in Ife when i was a student there some years back.
so which one are you? Fan or Surporter
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Seun(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2007
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by 9ja4eva: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Mustay(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2007
Lafile true talk
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by danniecool(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2007
frankly speaking arsenal has the largest supporter in Nigeria, they comprises of the

Agberos, alaba boys, gbana boys, insane and so on, they happen to pull these set of

supporters during their days of victories, cos Nigeria focus on the premiership the last 15 y

ear that when fans of a thing came about, chelsea fans were calm then.

Now we have Chelsea as the second, whom has pull in the most decent set of fans, which

comprises of bankers, governors, celebrities, student, even some players from other club

in England e.g Yobo.

Even some Arsenal fans in this Nairaland have been contacting me saying they want to

join us.

I think window transfer will open soon, been we talk about signing u, okay? cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by mukina2: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2007
you too get story grin
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by danniecool(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2007
is all good wink
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Mustay(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2007
From d average attendances' point of view it is-
manu, liverpool, arsenal, chelsea
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by 9ja4eva: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Honurable(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2007
Arsenal has more fans than other club followed by Man U, those in Chelsea came in during the era of Mourinho and movic ask any one of them the name of Chelsea coach b4 Mourinho am quite sure some of them will not know it.

GUNNERS FOR LIFE.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by akinwunmi(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2007
I would say Ass. most of 'em na tout and na touts plenty for 9ja esp. lagos

on a level blood

[center]MANCHESTER UNITED ALL DA WAY[/center]
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by 9ja4eva: 2:42am On Apr 16, 2007
Well well i tink its Manchester United
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by kingkams(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2007
Let me correct an impression that Arsenal FC are largely supported by Agberos, e.t.c. This statement is really as flimsy and unfounded as it sounds. Okay that goes a long way in explaining why last season when WE were on the verge of European glory, Arsenal fans splashed Millions (Quote me) in organising parties, get togethers, free gate tickets for the final, Buffets, Rallies e.t.c in anticipation of victory. There is even a belief in most parts of Nigeria that these spendings accounted for Arsenal's loss in the final (I dont know how it could have).

On the otherhand, it also goes a long way in showing us that the Agberos in Nigeria have class and taste more that the Rich. ha ha ha.

GUNNERS FOR LIFE
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Mustay(m): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2007
Honourable my yansh.
Like our senate president said, d problems with most nigerians is IGNORANCE.

Unlike dishonourable, I'VE Discovered that most arsenal fans are razz. No beef o.
Remember d mad man I told y'all i saw at ikeja underbridge who wore reyes?
Arsenal fans were quick to point out that reyes don go.
Even some weeks ago, i saw a beggar wearing another arsenal jersey.
I thought arsenal's jersey was d most expensive in uk cos it's an irony that a poor man dey wear rich man cloth.
Little wonder it's Arsenal till I(you o!) die.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by ayanbukun(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2007
Only a mad man sees a man with his right senses and calls him a mad man. A fool sees a wise man and calls him a fool. And remember you are a victim of what you say.
It's only Agberos that will see an ARSENAL fan and call him/her an Agbero.
Check the lives of those that call ARSENAL fans Agbero and you see the elements of Agbero in them.
Go to North, West and The South here you will know that Gunners surpass all. after Arsenal then MAN UTD

GUNNER FOR LIFE
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by nnenneigbo(f): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2007
Arsenal has the most fans, anyone that named chelski must be in kuku land. they can't even fill their stadium not to talk of most fans. whenever i visit nigeria i know i don't have any problems finding where to watch my beloved team arsenal. most of you are secret fans in your heart. you love the way we play, how we play the beautiful game, like it was meant to.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by cooljoe(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2007
You only need to see the pool conducted by Seun to be convinced. Arsenal is the best suppoted club, case closed.
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by Mustay(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2007
That's y it's a POOL!
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2007
thank you. even non fans love watching us and admire us
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2007
Mustay:

That's y it's a POOL!
thats where you're wrong, its not a pool, its a poll
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by mukina2: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
nnenneigbo:

thats where you're wrong, its not a pool, its a poll

lol grin
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by 9ja4eva: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2007
United rules
Re: Who Has More Fans In 9ja? United, Chelse, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona? by software(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2007
Nope chelsea has the Highest,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 / No Change In 2015 Africa Cup Schedule Over Ebola – CAF / 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.