Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise (14848 Views)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise by Supremor(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2018
and APC is paradise?
Re: APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
tigerclaws:
[s][/s] nope you're a bokoharam candidate
kiss the truth
Go bang your head on a concrete wall for all I care. idiot !! SScaly wag!
Re: APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2018
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
nope you're a bokoharam candidate

kiss the truth

It seems you lost your sense of reasoning when you came to Nairaland and you keep spewing rubbish without fact
And if I were to take this case up with you,do you think in your jaundice shallow mind will be able to survive it?
If I call you an idiot I am only being mild, because you act as if you have no sense of direction like an headless chicken.
Re: APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise by ifiokjohn(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Almaiga:

All Buhari's Kids are working. Due to the sensitive nature of the position of their Father, where they work can not be revealed to the public for security reasons.
You think it's every body that is as lazy as you.
working fireeee, because they father is the president and a mumu president as that.
Did we not know where the children of ex president of the US were schooling?

stop accepting every garbage told to u by the dullard and his lazy children who all they knw is to sit wait and do ntin expecting freebies every month because Nigeria is an oil producing state and their useless father is the president.
Re: APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise by tigerclaws: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
IbnAbdullah1:

It seems you lost your sense of reasoning when you came to Nairaland and you keep spewing rubbish without fact
And if I were to take this case up with you,do you think in your jaundice shallow mind will be able to survive it?
If I call you an idiot I am only being mild, because you act as if you have no sense of direction like an headless chicken.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise by tigerclaws: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
IbnAbdullah1:

Go bang your head on a concrete wall for all I care. idiot !!
SScaly wag!
[/s]
sibirin na nala otu inhaalla Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: APC: Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise by IbnAbdullah1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
sibirin na nala otu inhaalla Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
keep cursing I hope it adds to your profile.
E diot!!
If your curses had any effect Buhari would have been gone and forgotten but he is still staying strong and better.
Oga, continue the curse oh. Since this is your mission in life.
If you stop the cursing shame go catch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari / "Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.