Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) (18711 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by AdimGreat(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dignity in labour. Whatever your hands find to do, do it well. Keep it up slay queen and let other slay queens be encouraged.
I like it when people break barriers and stereotypes. A lady typically is not expected to do this sort of job, but here she is doing it and doing it well. Kudos.

P**is or Va**na should not limit what you can do. The understanding of this is the beginning of our exploration of greater opportunities.
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Damzy007: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
I remembered when she wes still my junior back then.
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by charmosky(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
How can i get her contact....i need a welder for my house project
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Macdav(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice one!!! God bless our grinding!!!
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Hmm I'm shocked.
But do u know why? undecided
OK I will tell u, lemme finish my ugba and abacha first With tombo
I'm shocked too as to how a graduate of education faculty ends up serving as a manager in a steel making coy... una never talk truth finish

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by babasolution: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Centcanada:
Not only accolade. Nigerian senator ought to know the kind of women they suppose marry than marrying look worm and seat at home lady's.

you are fool,women are not meant to do this kinda work
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by babasolution: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:
You sure deserve at least 5 million naira loan from CBN to enable you expand.

Good girl �

the usual male simp,if it was a fellow man you wouldnt canvas for cbn support,but because shes a woman you are simping
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
babasolution:

the usual male simp,if it was a fellow man you wouldnt canvas for cbn support,but because shes a woman you are simping

What's the meaning of "simping"
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by babasolution: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:

What's the meaning of "simping"
supplicating to females
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Coolbriz01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
NOW this is the best definition of a ROLE MODEL... Kudos to her
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by nenergy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
frankson1:

Where she should have won a helmet she wore a hair net
Imagine. Flammable materials grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2018
babasolution:

supplicating to females

Mtcheeew
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Damzy007: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2018
charmosky:
How can i get her contact....i need a welder for my house project
I be welder o incase you need any.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary / Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment / Is Studying Geology A Good Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.