Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit (14924 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by 1Rebel: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:
It's like these Igbo people in the diaspora don't know the kind of species that American lawyers are.

There's a reason why they are referred to as sharks.

Walahi, they will bankrupt IPOB and nothing will come out of it.

Unfortunately the Igbos who have formed IPOB are semi-illiterates and stark illiterates.

You tell them something sensible, they'd rather believe the incredulous lies they are being told. Like Donald Trump is coming with Putin to bomb Nigeria and liberate Biafra.

Awon ode sha.

You are far from being smart

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by velocity25(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
I thought Nigerian lying media said that the case has been struck out? anyway no-one can stop Biafran movement! God bless The Children Of The Rising Sun...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by sankky: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
This govt is good at media war irrespective of the fact that this govt-sponsored group is contradicting the govt's old propaganda that "there were no issues from the ICC to worry about".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by horsepower101: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yyeske:
Gidgiddy and horsepower have some explanation to give us here.

Somebody tell this house nigger to get my name off his mouth.

Son of a swine...
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by yazach: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
dukie25:

The law firm should detail what he did to Ipob, Shiites, Benue people etc.
I see Buhari spending his retirement in prison.

when did you become Adebole, Oledepo that you are seeing the future
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Favour9ja(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by tealaw(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
mrbaba18:
give me biafra or give me death

death upon u then. AK47 up ur ass. Cos me nor fit let u scatter my country. jaga jaga clan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Chidex50(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:
It's like these Igbo people in the diaspora don't know the kind of species that American lawyers are.

Unfortunately the Igbos who have formed IPOB are semi-illiterates and stark illiterates.

You tell them something sensible, they'd rather believe the incredulous lies they are being told. Like Donald Trump is coming with Putin to bomb Nigeria and liberate Biafra.

Awon ode sha.
Ode like you.
Where have your so called Intelligence taken u too.Idiot!
PEOPLE THAT SEESVTHE TRUTH AND TURN BACK AT IT WILL DEFINITELY MEET EVIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Chidex50(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ode like you.
Where have your so called Intelligence taken u too.Idiot!
PEOPLE THAT SEESVTHE TRUTH AND TURN BACK AT IT WILL DEFINITELY MEET EVIL.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by velocity25(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Son of a swine...
bro please take easy with him, because all zombies deserve pity
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Herdsmen: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

Awon ode sha.

Yourba Awon ode too....

Wey dey biased mod..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Banmeallday: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Very stupid diaspora group. Why are they living in diaspora in the first place? They know Naija is not good and instead of asking law firm to deal with Boko Haram or label Nigeria as a terrorist haven, they are running their mouth like school children

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by gidgiddy: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018

“We note that President Buhari and General Buratai, are on the other hand dutifully serving and protecting the citizens of Nigeria from IPoB

The stupidity of some Nigerians is legendary. Buhari and Burutai are protecting you from IPOB who have never touched anyone but Buhari and Burutai cannot protect you from Herdsmen killing you everyday

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by chiagozien(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

The stupidity of some Nigerians is legendary. Buhari and Burutai are protecting you from IPOB who have never touched anyone but Buhari and Burutai cannot protect you from Herdsmen killing you everyday
yerobar prefers boko haram and herdmen killers over igbos.

Their only problem is igbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by reality1010: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

Awon ode sha.
So ur little education tells u that group of ppl agitating for self determination r illiterates I pity ur father that wasted money on u.Agbero ode.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by edupedia: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
dukie25:

I see Buhari spending his retirement in prison. I hope he rots in prison.

...some people just come to Nairaland to reveal the evil effects of tramadol and codeine..
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by JacksonOyibo: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by BENEFICIAL12(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
UMU CHINEKE N'OKWA EBE A

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by reality1010: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiagozien:
yerobar prefers boko haram and herdmen killers over igbos.

Their only problem is igbo.
Unfortunately they will never grow with that.Yorubas duty in life is to hate d igbos,castigate them and kill them.Unfortunately d igbos care less about them and that s why d igbos progressing massively in all human endeavors.I pray Yorubas will get sense and stop looking for failed opportunities or some dirty ways.With their UK education they v failed to believe and cooperate in forging inclusive market and environment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
If you are on first page and you agree with this please copy and paste under your own comment so that everybody viewing can see.

Please, why is Buhari and his cohorts always afraid of the courts/legal system both at home and abroad?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Ijaya123: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
I see a lots of ipob morons are here already with their daft comments. Seeing the truth right before you and still believing the lies is something ingrained in their DNA.

Such a gullible and brainwashed pack.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Ijaya123: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
dukie25:

I see Buhari spending his retirement in prison. I hope he rots in prison.

Just like Obj is spending his retirement in prison for the Odi massacre.

Gullible lots.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Judicible(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

Awon ode sha.
See how afonja like you quickly rush to comment on something that is not your business
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by fablani(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
those useless ass lickers should come back to their zoo country first before opening their gutter to attack the truthful man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by Yyeske(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Son of a swine...
E pain am!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by DidierDrogba: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

Awon ode sha.
na you wey dey Aba know beta
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by CSTR1005: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerian government has succeed to rubbishing their image before the international community around the world. So they have gone to US to form their usual phantom groups just like they do in the zoo for their political targets. Shame on the zoo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by mbos: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
biafra shall laugh last.

all am sure is that nigeria or the zoos survival is a dream
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by ugolinze123(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

Awon ode sha.

See ass u cari biafra mata for head like gala...wetin consign amala and fufu. Na wa for u ooo
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by cosmos1440: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Nigerian government has succeed to rubbishing their image before the international community around the world. So they have gone to US to form their usual phantom groups just like they do in the zoo for their political targets. Shame on the zoo.

see how lies is marking you stupid . So you truly believed this photoshopped pix ?

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit by proeast(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigeria is obviously fighting a lost battle in trying to keep Igbos in Nigeria. Their determination and doggedness Igbos are putting in this cause is something that can't be stopped. I see buhari spending the rest of his days in prison for war crimes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums / Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.