Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays (5875 Views)

A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / Ruling On Celebrating Non-muslim Holidays And Congratulating Them / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by Revolva(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
With Eid Al Adha only a few days away, the decision of where to go to have a nice treat during this holiday could be a little difficult. But let me  help you out with these suggested places.

Enjoy your preferred things

When you have a 9-5 job and spend hours in traffic, it is difficult to find time to do what you really want to do with your time, enjoying your hobbies and chasing your passions. The Eid holiday is a great time for you to find time for all of that. Whether it is writing, taking photographs, reading, or making music. Wherever your interests lie, this is a great time to do something you have always wanted to do.

Plan a picnic

Eid is also an awesome time for you to have a good family time. Since you are always busy, do not fail to take advantage of this holiday to engage them. This family bonding can be carried out by planning a family picnic. A number of public parks are now available in Lagos, especially the Victoria Island and Lekki areas where family and groups of friends can enjoy the outdoors, play games, enjoy a meal and retreat home afterwards.

Tour Lagos if you are not travelling

Lagos has a number of interesting places to visit. From the Omu Resort to Nike Arts Gallery and The Railway Museum among others, there are lots of interesting places to visit and see during the Eid break that your regular schedule would not allow you to.

Exercise and eat healthy

There will be so much to eat and drink during these long holidays. Hence you may be tempted to eat more than your stomach can accommodate. Try and resist the temptation and do not forget to exercise.

Have a timeout with friends

The Eid is a great time to catch up with friends you haven’t seen in a while. Invite them over for drinks. Catch up on old times, laugh, share what has been happening to yourselves.

Visit home

The most common thing for many Nigerians to do during a long break or public holiday is to travel to their hometowns. It is usually where parents and siblings are resident. What better way to well and truly relax other than eating from your mother's pot and enjoying your favourite meals.

http://demgohearword.com/thrilling-things-to-do-these-eid-holidays/

8 Likes

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by neweraomo: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Alhamdulillah robil alhamin cool, can't wait for the Rams

1 Like

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by MDsambo: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Have no mercy on meat

1 Like

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by Maj196(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by 12Monkeys: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
I will be having a bbq this holiday and it will be pork

1 Like

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by 12Monkeys: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2018

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by 12Monkeys: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by 12Monkeys: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by Makapounse(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
12Monkeys:
As your name implies, Monkey will always behave as Animal . Respect your self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by 12Monkeys: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Makapounse:
As your name implies, Monkey will always behave as Animal . Respect your self

I WILL BE HAVING A BBQ IN MY HOUSE THIS TUESDAY.

IF YOU MUST ATTEND, AT LEAST BRING SOME BEER ALONG.

1 Like

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
23lapss:
Guys grin I just found gold. Visit signature.
how much can one subscribe to get 10 odds?
Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by Makapounse(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
12Monkeys:

I WILL BE HAVING A BBQ IN MY HOUSE THIS TUESDAY.

IF YOU MUST ATTEND, AT LEAST BRING SOME BEAR ALONG.

Why posting Pork meat on such post ,when you know Islam do not use pig for Eid, you just think of causing trouble ?
Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by 12Monkeys: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
[s]
Makapounse:
Why posting Pork meat on such post ,when you know Islam do not use pig for Eid, you just think of causing trouble ?
[/s]

What is my business what you muslims like or do not like?

Did I force the pork down your throats?

6 Likes

Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by poweredcom(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wow this Eid I Ave many free ololo to slaughter
Re: Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays by Annjoke: 4:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Order from Allah kill the best animal for eld adah either camel or cow or ram or sheep or goat or ewe NOT eartworm or vulture or cockroach.
Slauthering of animal is reward and the animal has a better taste than all other animals.this is one of the beauty of ISLAM

(1) (Reply)

Reward And Punishment In Islam / Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.