Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" (42765 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Fourwinds: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
dasparrow:

But Dewey lives in the United States where same sex marraige is legal. So, she is not commiting any crimes according to the norms of the society she is living in. Also, Dewey's mother is a Black American so Dewey has the choice of living her life according to American societal norms.

As a Nigerian bred male, you should worry about all the sexual abuse towards female children that your fellow Nigerian bred males perpetrate on a regular basis in your shithole country. Don't concern yourself with other people's sex lives. Let God be the judge of that.
if she lives in the USA where such is practice, then that is her business....

BTW who told you I don't get involved in condemning sexual atrocities in Nigeria.....I had condemned a lot of sexual harassment and molestation here in nairaland on several occasions...

just recently there was one involving OAU lecturer yesterday... please do take you time to go through the comments, you will see where I condemned the action of that lecturer... so don't play smart as if we do not condemn paedophiles in our society
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
A dog will always give birth to a dog.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by CAPSLOCKED: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Girlfriend. Not 'lesbian partner'.

MARRIAGE. NOT GAY MARRIAGE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mumu girl. How toto go take dey knack toto

rubbish

Stop pretending as if you don't know what tongue and fingers can do to pussycat

Strapon (cucumber) de market too lolzzz
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:
If she makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.
see them. Ndi happiness
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by johnhood(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Did I force you to reply. My dear don't spread hatred.
dasparrow:

Where you forced to click on it? Did you not read the title of the thread? Why did you click on the thread if the topic is of no interest to you?
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Lionofdjungle: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Like father like daughter embarassed
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Mruwa1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:
u should pray for them and not happy for them because it's not right for a girl to find happiness in the arm of another girl
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Mruwa1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
U should check properly there are good boys out there that will make u happy

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by nifebabe(f): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
dz one neva see correct dick oooo,anyway i get horn wen i see pussy and breast

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by nonix22(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:

This is totally wrong. But the truth here is many guys/girls enjoy watching lesbian films. 70% Nigerian girls are bisexual. Some girls claiming to be straight hasn't seen the opportunity yet to engage in it. Even married women are into it too. Come to Abuja, Kaduna, or Port Harcourt, you will see the disgusting things they do. If God doesn't destroy Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah, we will ask him question.

And again, i spit on all lesbians!
Abeg, where in Abuja does it happen Need to take a glimpse
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by nonix22(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mruwa1:
u should pray for them and not happy for them because it's not right for a girl to find happiness in the arm of another girl
Very nice and mature advise there

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Whenever I see all this expression on social media its for acceptance and attention nothing more my people while America has legalized it there is still widespread dislike for it ...

Its not our business...I am not here to condemn but please can we be posting enlightening and thought provoking topics even Musicians have become pin up models i tire for una
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
weIMPORT:
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa seems to be growing stronger in love with her lesbian partner.

Dewy Oputa shared this loved-up photo with her partner SJ and wrote:

'When you hold me, my emotions makes it clear, Just how much you mean to me, I listen to your heart-beat in rhythm with my own, With every pound that warming sound, Keeps me safe with #love you've shown.'

Dewy made her status public some few weeks back and this generated so much reaction across social media.

Her father Charly Boy, who was once an advocate against same sex marriage in the country, had to make a u-turn and give total support to the LGBT community after his daughter came out open that she is a lesbian.

Dewy however blasted her father, who she claimed didnt give her any support when she first came out clear to the family that she is a lesbian and this was way back before she opened up to the public.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

https://lailasnews.com/you-mean-so-much-to-me-charly-boys-daughter-says-to-lesbian-partner/

Putting this news on front page alone will sooner rather than later create a soft spot for rubbish like this among teeming Nigerians.
And this was how that waste product called Bobrisky or boborosky became popular.
Linda ikeji and Seun are subtly promoting this thing and they think it is okay and fanciful.
Generations to come. are going to. be the ones to bear whatever we are sowing through all these.
May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by chinos98(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
You people should learn to accept people with their sexuality.she is happy with the way she was born and thats it.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by bigcasava1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
devil and his agents at work. if u and ur father tink d society wl embrace dat abominable act u beta look out 4 anoda world.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Eagleword14(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rubbish post!!!

Stop promoting lesbianism on Nairaland...God forbids it and even Nigerian law abhors it.

Nonsense and ingredients cool
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by francisduru: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Someone should get that girl pregnant
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Dackrapper(m): 12:53am On Aug 21, 2018
midehi2:
And they said its 14yrs jail, let them jail her na, afterall she is not hiding it
You just spoke my mind ooooo
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Tex42(m): 4:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Is she a cancer patient, she looks like someone undergoing chemo.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Oreofepeters: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
post=70456234:

Fagbemi Oreofe P.
We can see you woke up today to type rubbish about us here in all your posts (more than 12 posts already to castigate our business!) *8023
Since the moderators are seeing no wrong in all you are doing, we will only want to tell you not to take granted the Grace of God in your life with the way you have started today. 364 .
We don't reply such stupid mentions and quotes from other people who have done times 20 of what you started today, but our spirit led us to warn you personally to be more careful online Oreofe.
It's really a small world than you know kid bro.
Enough said. 53*.
Stay blessed Peter!
I'm not castigating your business, I came across this picture posted by someone here and I found it hilarious, whenever I see it I laugh.
But If truly you advertise your business here I think you should be more civil and neutral to every user and to every shiit posted.

Hurling slur or replying mentions with vexation won't help, people might fire back at you and tarnish the image of your business, don't you think.?

besides I'm nat a kid we might be mate, this is a faceless forum tho.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by smeag0l(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
She's in the US, my dear
midehi2:
And they said its 14yrs jail, let them jail her na, afterall she is not hiding it
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Karaske: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chai...Dis Dildos & Cucumbers De Cause Us Shortage No B Small O
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Dshocker(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Shortyy:

You are a suspect
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by midehi2(f): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
smeag0l:
She's in the US, my dear
oh ok
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Shortyy(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Dshocker:

You are a suspect
Suspect of what?
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by matial(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Idrismusty97:
"Na wa for this world" but you are advertising your pórn site with probably some lesbian contents upanda.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.