Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" (42781 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by weIMPORT: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa seems to be growing stronger in love with her lesbian partner.

Dewy Oputa shared this loved-up photo with her partner SJ and wrote:

'When you hold me, my emotions makes it clear, Just how much you mean to me, I listen to your heart-beat in rhythm with my own, With every pound that warming sound, Keeps me safe with #love you've shown.'

Dewy made her status public some few weeks back and this generated so much reaction across social media.

Her father Charly Boy, who was once an advocate against same sex marriage in the country, had to make a u-turn and give total support to the LGBT community after his daughter came out open that she is a lesbian.

Dewy however blasted her father, who she claimed didnt give her any support when she first came out clear to the family that she is a lesbian and this was way back before she opened up to the public.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

https://lailasnews.com/you-mean-so-much-to-me-charly-boys-daughter-says-to-lesbian-partner/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
mumu girl. How toto go take dey knack toto

rubbish

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by princechurchill(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ohhh Lord not again today

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Baawaa(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
And your father is still alive grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
They look good

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by matial(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
She has Charli boy's looking.. Nawa for this world ohh..... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Coolbriz01(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Make naija government dash her award na... na she try pass. NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by deepwater(f): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
call her name, leave charlie out of it

by the way does she leave at gbagada too or in amelika? grin

3 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by pafo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
See her head like agbalumo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Oreofepeters: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
but meanwhile I'm yet to ascertain sense in this

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Shortyy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
If she makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.

10 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by easynetsms(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
There is nothing I won't see in this life. The way devil is seriously working on peoples soul is quite alarming

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Achadu76: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Ohhh Lord not again today

Heheheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Bawizzo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Can't imagine how u go swerve dick, come choose 2 use clitoris rub another clitoris...shebi like charges suppose repel? grin

5 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by kindnyce(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Stop giving this weirdos attention undecided

20 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by gabpaul: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
See her CONE head, SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
This idiot was too busy protesting for his stomach that he forgot to give his daughter a proper upbringing .
People when too ugly to get boyfriend de become lesbian .less headache for boys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Oluwaseyi456(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Like father lik daughter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by adisabarber(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Awon oniranu ajeyin awo

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by debossng: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by budosky(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Waste of spermatozoa

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by midehi2(f): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
And they said its 14yrs jail, let them jail her na, afterall she is not hiding it

5 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
What is STRONG with this one self? Well, na u get ur body, anytin wey u like make u take am do

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Joemetry(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
THIS ONE WANTS ME TO CALL HER UGLY BEFORE SHE REALIZES SHE IS ...

THUNDER DO YOUR WORK BIKO, I'LL PAY...
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by pweshboi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
In falz voice DISGUSTING

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Pr0cter: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
What do you expect. Like father like daughter

4 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Girlfriend. Not 'lesbian partner'.

4 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by oloriLFC(f): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
May God have mercy on us all and forgive our sins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by lonelydora: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
weIMPORT:
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa seems to be growing stronger in love with her lesbian partner.

Dewy Oputa shared this loved-up photo with her partner SJ and wrote:

'When you hold me, my emotions makes it clear, Just how much you mean to me, I listen to your heart-beat in rhythm with my own, With every pound that warming sound, Keeps me safe with #love you've shown.'

Dewy made her status public some few weeks back and this generated so much reaction across social media.

Her father Charly Boy, who was once an advocate against same sex marriage in the country, had to make a u-turn and give total support to the LGBT community after his daughter came out open that she is a lesbian.

Dewy however blasted her father, who she claimed didnt give her any support when she first came out clear to the family that she is a lesbian and this was way back before she opened up to the public.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

https://lailasnews.com/you-mean-so-much-to-me-charly-boys-daughter-says-to-lesbian-partner/

This is totally wrong. But the truth here is many guys/girls enjoy watching lesbian films. 70% Nigerian girls are bisexual. Some girls claiming to be straight hasn't seen the opportunity yet to engage in it. Even married women are into it too. Come to Abuja, Kaduna, or Port Harcourt, you will see the disgusting things they do. If God doesn't destroy Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah, we will ask him question.

And again, i spit on all lesbians!

3 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice set of breast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" / Eve Esin Turns Cheetah In New Wild Photos / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.