Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos (38827 Views)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
E-money, His wife Juliet, and 3 kids are currently vacaying in one of the world's most expensive hotels, The Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai.

For the 9th day and still counting, The billionaire business man and his adorable family ha been living life to the fullest in this magnificent edifice, seated in the beautiful heart of the U.A.E.
Wow!!!

Isn't life/marriage so beautiful when you have money??

See photos below

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmnvjJsl5v3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

News Source
Airforce 1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
More photos of the hotel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
My mentor, shine on forever .
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
money is good

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Na you be his photographer?

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlaizeTV:
Just imagining how those girls that rejected the young emoney those days would be feeling now.
Hey, you out there.
That girl that rejected you is coming back to rush you sooner or later

Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

8 Likes

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by kolafolabi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cute pictures, cute family. I rejoice with them so that others can rejoice with me too

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Freshfish4: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
My mentor, shine on forever .

Is as* kissing your Hobbie.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by BruncleZuma: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018

8 Likes

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by abike12(f): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
my goodness, what is his wife wearing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by easynetsms(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
When you work today, ur money speaks for u tomorrow

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by lawalosky(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
if u no get money hide ur face...
no be by grammar..
abi no be so?? @Iamairforce1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm
Mimi Orjiekwe in Burj al arab, E-money in Burj al Arab..

Just thinking aloud sha

9 Likes

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by lonelydora: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
E-money, His wife Juliet, and 3 kids are currently vacaying in one of the world's most expensive hotels, The Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai.

For the 9th day and still counting, The billionaire business man and his adorable family ha been living life to the fullest in this magnificent edifice, seated in the beautiful heart of the U.A.E.
Wow!!!

See photos below

Link:

News Source
Airforce 1

So it's now you are seeing this? They have been in Dubai for days now.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Freeworld4ayo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Enjoy bro.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by paymentvoucher: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by GOFRONT(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Na wao
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by abumoney(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Those of us thinking of making the money by any means, pls don't forget when we all die, the only difference between our skeletons would be our heights

5 Likes

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
abike12:

Something expensive?!
I'm sure the price tag on her panties alone ,hugging her bum can give you a good face lift in a year!

Ufodu umu nwanyi n'anya ufu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
I think the poster up there is an employee of the Igbo man...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by davodyguy: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
7 star hotel
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by SexTin(f): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wow, Is That Nt Expensive Hotel In The World

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by davodyguy: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Wow!!!

See photos below

Link:

News Source
Airforce 1

Can't he acquire property in the luxurious Dubai Marina or Jumeirah resort?

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by jyz200(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
money good oo
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
None of his childrens resemble him, I am suspecting fowl play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by abbaapple: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
angry

Airofrce1 Is licking this dude 2big balls lipsrsealed spits

5 Likes

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by pweshboi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
abike12:
Most rich people don't have the urge to impress they don't have the poor man's mentality of dressing... Mark Zuckerberg wears polo most of the time and he's freaking rich.

9 Likes

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by jamaicabakare(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Air Force when you go snap pix with E-money?

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Air Force when you go snap pix with E-money?

Not necessary.

The dough is enough

Thanks for stopping by .

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by mhaki(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:

So it's now you are seeing this? They have been in Dubai for days now.

Get a job, stalker!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / Patience Ozokwor In Long Skirt At An Event In Ebonyi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.