Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

On Behalf Of The Government And People Of Edo State, L Felicitate.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On Behalf Of The Government And People Of Edo State, L Felicitate.. (243 Views)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / Big Python Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State By My Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Behalf Of The Government And People Of Edo State, L Felicitate.. by kenedyagbons: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
On behalf of the Government and people of Edo state, l felicitate with the Muslim faithful on the occasion of Eid-el-Kabir.

Eid-el-Kabir offers our Muslim brothers and sisters yet another opportunity to deepen their relationship with Allah, promote a life of sacrifice, charity and love as exemplified by Prophet Mohammed.

We have put in place measures to guarantee that everyone is secure in the state during the celebration of this significant event and beyond.

My administration is consolidating on the prevailing peaceful atmosphere in the state which has engendered harmony among the various religious groups in the state.

I urge all Muslim faithful to support our vision to build a prosperous state where all Edo people and residents would realise their dreams, through our various socio-economic growth initiatives and the prudent allocation of the state's resources.

Eid Mubarak!

Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki,

Governor, Edo State

(1) (Reply)

AEDC: How Your Outrageous Bills Fund A Zambian Presidential Aspirant Earnest Mup / One Sure Way To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Ahmed Makarfi / Classic Arena, De Cabana Joins Lagos Night Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.