Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video (39543 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by dammy13(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerian Ace musician, Duncan Mighty is on cloud 9 after 5 Star Music CEO, E-money surprises him with showers of gift. Duncan Mighty posted a video of him overly joyous with wands of American dollars pressed against his ears as he sings songs of praise to E-money.

Duncan later revealed that E-money also promises to shoot his next music video.

He posted:

What a way to start my week ,,,,,, #speachless GOD of heaven may u continue to bless @iam_emoney1 more abundantly and give him longevity. My oga I dobale for ground like this ,,, pls u pipo should join me and thank @iam_emoney1 he also said he's sponsoring my new music video. BOSS abeg allow do frog jump now for my room cuz na the only advice the Naira Equivalent of this money dey advice me to do right now ,,, To you reading this,,, YOURS IS NEXT,,,, SAY A BIG AMEN,,, GOD I GLORIFY YOUR NAME ALONE FOR THIS

Watch Video below;

http://kikiotolu.com/e-money-gifts-duncan-mighty-thousands-of-dollars-promises-to-sponsor-his-next-music-video/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by ND1243: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
E money grin

9 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
When you're made and generous. It's a good thing.

Well done E money.

Modified:

Can't rejoice with a wife batterer.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by matial(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Was he broke before.....?
Money dey everywhere... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by MustiizRaja(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
hmmm..
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by easynetsms(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Each time u hear about emoney, the only I understand about him is money ... Keep balling bro

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit

6 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Centcanada: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice one from you so far
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by viceddy95(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
E money don't worry oo,,dis year I go make your money.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by jyz200(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
money good oo
whether blood or legit
money na money

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by omoadeleye(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
You dan use kowtow(dobale) collect their money finish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by KingsleyBuubba(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wooloko
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by BruncleZuma: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Can we just stop already...

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by pol23: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oya postrate.

5 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
cool
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Edipee(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Where is that Airforce guy?

What is his job again? cry cry cry cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by tragergeorge(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Electronic money, money must be made (mmm)
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Sirpaul(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
E-MONEY.......

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by lonelydora: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
E- money, Odogwu nwoke.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by salbis(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Some people money just dey grow like weeds.

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Acjohn(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Duncan is just all over the news this days, how comes? Good for him sha

8 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Opinionated: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Orla234:
When you're made and generous. It's a good thing.

Well done E money.

Happy for you Duncan. Your ministry is on the go cheesy

Hmmnnnnn

How Celebrities with Low Self-Image Ridicule Themselves Online
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Offpoint: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Video of emoney doing the following:
walking to the bank
filling withdrawal teller
Collecting the dollar bill from the cashier
then driving to wherever he met Duncan
Giving him the dollar bill..
Then another video showing Duncan mighty taking the money home or bank,
exchanging or depositing the money else....

I don't believe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Andrewkinggg: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
WIZKID really helped resurrected this guy's career.

All thanks to WIZKID & GOD!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
How much did he gaved him?
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by kennosklint(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
People wei E go press money for their ears e nor do na who done already made e de press money nonsense
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Airforce1, look at this guy stealing your post. cheesy

To learn how to chat with women, check my signature and download that PDF for free now before it's taken down. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank me later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Isimgbaka- best track ever. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by Lugar14(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ducan mighty, is a typical example of humble yourself and God will lift you high.

10 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by tragergeorge(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Money must be made, who like make e judge ,,,,awon source of income were
Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by abbaapple: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
angry

Duncan Don de turn Begger ne This ikwerre boy no get shame gaskia.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video by itiswellandwell: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards / Burial Of Atsuh Vondee, Ebony Reigns' Soldier Bodyguard (Photos + Video) / BBNaija 2019: Ebuka's Outfits During The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.