Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married (19635 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals One Thing That Turns Her On Apart From Sex / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by salvationproject(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
9jaHyper.com.ng have spotted a post by popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne stating when she will be getting married.

This is coming after a fan of hers asked when she will be getting married since her fellow counterpart in the Ghanaians movie scene, Becca just got married to a Nigerian man.

In response, Yvonne stated that she can’t marry herself therefore she will tie her own knot when the time comes.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/ghanaian-actress-yvonne-nelson-reveals-when-she-will-be-getting-married/

See Post Below

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by MustiizRaja(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
The Queen has spoken

F T C
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by BruncleZuma: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I hope the oyile has not bailed?

[img]https://media./images/046c5cfdfb264975a4ed2bb10f71d778/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Djshyne007(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
NICE second FTC
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by OreoPaschal(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Polite and mature response. When the time is right, all things will fall into right places. cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Sirpaul(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
SHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Mrphylor09: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
All the best
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Pubichairs(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oringo never finish
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by tizzdi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
IDGAF angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by easynetsms(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Aunty please wait oo. Don't marry ooo..

U think u re doing me

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by rosieluv(f): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Marriage is not fulfillment

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Idrismusty97(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Have you ever seen a wrong time before? like 8:64pm?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Shortyy(f): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fans always asking when someone is getting married. How annoying. Like there are so many things in life someone can achieve and marriage is actually the least of em.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by deebrain(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by emmabest2000(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Same old mumu question from mumu fans

In another news ....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by FRANKLAD1: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wetin concern me?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Anusiemgood(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
rosieluv:
marriage is not fulfilment but your mother married your father.!

well, I don't blame you coz after removing and all organs damaged, you will be talking careless
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by StarUp: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
But Iyanya no try for Yvonne Nelson: My guy chop clean mouth...one other "ghost mode" guy also impregnated her and disappeared: I think she needs to see T.B Joshua asap.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hope village people wont change it for her

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by wraheem(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Which one be second FTC again
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Naughtytboy: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:
Fans always asking when someone is getting married. How annoying. Like there are so many things in life someone can achieve and marriage is actually the least of em.
dont go and marry o be encouraging urself.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by rosieluv(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Anusiemgood:

marriage is not fulfilment but your mother married your father.!

well, I don't blame you coz after removing and all organs damaged, you will be talking careless
You are a very stupid fellow for using those cursed frustrated hands of yours to quote me. I am not the reason why ladies reject you, mannerless worm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Anusiemgood(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
rosieluv:

You are a very stupid fellow for using those cursed frustrated hands of yours to quote me. I am not the reason why ladies reject you, mannerless worm

you are insane, change that your cursed mindset... fool.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by rosieluv(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Anusiemgood:

you are insane, change that your cursed mindset... fool.
grin grin learn to control those cursed hands of yours, idiot
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Correcton(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Your time is 6:30pm
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by SpoiltVirgin: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
rosieluv:
that is not the issue on ground
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by Coolbriz01(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
WHO CARES u fit remain like dat if u like
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married by banio: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
She hasn't seen a . . . yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / What Really Happened To The Legend? Michael Jackson And Vitiligo. / Kate Henshaw Welcomes Iyabo Ojo To Club 40s On Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.