Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (21677 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by phemmie06(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is now that I strongly believe that lies have been interwoven into the entire system not just cell or organs of APC.
If you believe click like if not click share

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by RexEmmyGee: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lies. Those in the Northern and Eastern part of the country are aware of it and you are claiming you are not aware of what is happening under you nose. This just proved that the demolition is politically master minded
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by nelronaldo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
APC government and denial. I'm tired abeg! Lai Mohammed has infected everybody in that party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by okomile(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
I said it earlier.
Oyo govt lawyers are dead brain.

When they heard the demolition, why not talk to the Governor?

Ayefele, sue them 900 billion Naira

No mercy

Court will give you half after 10years.

Shit hole called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Homers123(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cowards.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by sammirano: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ayefele Bleep up. He should have employed private security with directive to shoot on sight.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by StarUp: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
APC and Oyo State government, instead of lying upandan, just...

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by onlytiles(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oyo state government served demolition notice while ghosts did the actual demolition.

Ndi ara everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by nikz(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ijaya123:
This is so annoying and very sad.

The demolition was done in bad faith and it is wrongly calculated move on the part of the governor. And now they can't bear the backlash of it.
The question now is, after demolishing the building, what next will the government do with the site?

Ajimobi, Mr constituted authority just added to the already saturated unemployment market.
Good question.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by mywells: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
According to the report I read, the report said some parts of the music house was demolished the didn't bring down the whole edifice,besides before this incident I was in Ibadan for a week,during my stay there I saw some houses demolished by the government to expand some major roads.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by rosieluv(f): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
What a country, who now demolished it?
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by splendoursince1: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
that is serios so na me come do am
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Well, no problem. The building is worth only 800 m NGN...pay Ayefele him money!
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by phemmie06(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Then the govt should arrest the perpetrators of such act and persecute them even if it is Ajimobi.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Bizibi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Donald95:
I spit on Paedophile President bald head and his Co workers for spreading this lying lifestyle across the nation.

Injustice is one thing and lying against the injustice is another crime. Nizooria is just a crime to the existence of humanity

I know that this denial is a damage control to deceive zombies into voting for APC again
haba!!! I don't like buhari but calm down....this Oyo state not aso rock.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Mysine: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
lies have categories

One can't categorise this one.

it has broken all records

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
mycar:
So, who did it?

This is the only intelligent response I’ve read on this thread so far.

If it wasn’t the state that destroyed then Ayefele needs to ask Ajimobi to immediately launch an investigation into who committed the crime.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by MT: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
As annoying as the Oyo State's Government claim sounds like, Ayefele legal team will have to establish it in court that the demolition was carried out by the Oyo State Government. Court does not rely on ASSUMPTION or HEARSAY. You have to bring your facts to the temple of justice. I am not a lawyer but I have an appreciable knowledge of how the law works.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Talknochip(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Smh...
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by IbrahimDamola: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Neminc:
We have clowns in government in this country, where is adiolayi let him come and defend his paymasters

are you talking about my fellow yoruba muslim adiolayi who lives in omi adio? grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by impactx(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
The lie Mohammed syndrome is synonymous with APC
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
That lawyer must be disbarred and jailed for lying to the court

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Grace001: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
All his investment go down the drain just like that.... What a useless,dream killer, shithole,failed country. It's better to be a 3 class citizen in a western country than to be a 1 class citizen in a shithole country like this useless country called NIGERIA.

No security, No electricity, No good pipe-borne water, Bad health system, poor education system and the list continues. Honestly, Nigerians deserve some accolade for enduring in this shit hole...
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by AmeLonRo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wonders shall never never never end. Demolition of such magnitude was going on, people were shouting government, everyone heard the shout. Only for the government to come later and say they are unaware What's all these now?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by silasely(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Undemocratic state.....nd who is d bubu san from oyo state talking to.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by onyxo76(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
If the OYO state government is denying the demolition, then maybe ambode or fayose ordered it abi?
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by phemmie06(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hope they rebuild it secretly and tell us the people responsible for the demolition has come to rebuild it.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Oluwaseun0704(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
I just watched the press briefing organized by oyo state government to defend their lawless action.

I recorded the audio of the briefing. The counsel to the government said he is not aware that they have demolished FRESH FM. That he hasn't seen it, it could be photoshop.

I find his statement very funny to believe. The counsel to government said while trying to defend his wreckless statement made in court today, "What I said in court was that the governor was not expecting them to have gone to the site and carry out demolition."

"The governor will investigate if appropriate body has carried out the demolition."

How did we get here as a nation?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Govrnment of lies.

APC is a party of deceit

Emperor Ajimobi shall meet his water loo in no distance time.
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by adioolayi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Neminc:
We have clowns in government in this country, where is adioolayi let him come and defend his paymasters
Why are you calling me out I reacted to the news I read online objectively... not that I am privileged to more information than you are. The government stated initially that the building doesn't have proper approve plan and call on the management of the house to come forward and get fresh approval that will accommodate what they have on the premise. That was why I sided the government... but when the building was actually demolished without waiting for court verdict, I also castigate the government.. you can check my post on that. So, why are you saying OYO govt is my pay master Have I told you O work for OYO govt
Be careful ooo!
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
phemmie06:
Then the govt should arrest the perpetrators of such act and persecute them even if it is Ajimobi.
So you believed this report? undecided
Re: Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maxymilliano:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/oyo-state-denies-knowledge-of-demolition-of-ayefele-s-radio-house-266636.html
ha! So, who must have done that devilish act the, abi federal government?
Bi alo ba n lo, abo n bo o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One / Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe / Pictures And Videos From Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Bayelsa Creek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.