Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 (3262 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 4:24am On Jun 25, 2010
1 being absolutely rubbish and 10 being absolutely fcking funny

two local hausa security dogs, sitting by the gate gisting, when oga and his friends return with yet another set of fineeee babes, since madam has travelled to the village to be with her sick mother
bingo turns to gringo and says:gringo, i know say u and me be the heaviest asewo dogs wey dey for this area, but walahi oga and his friends r bleeping bastards oooooo
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 25, 2010
Honestly, not even close to 1.

Your posts are funnier when you're honestly replying to a thread.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Diva20(f): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2010
Where's the punchline? =|
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Acidosis(m): 4:30am On Jun 25, 2010
It makes no sense
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 4:42am On Jun 25, 2010
ur comments r very mch appreciated
blame my english sense of humour for my dry joke
personally, i think its quite funny
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

1 being absolutely rubbish and 10 being absolutely fcking funny

two local hausa security dogs, sitting by the gate gisting, when oga and his friends return with yet another set of fineeee babes, since madam has travelled to the village to be with her sick mother
bingo turns to gringo and says:gringo, i know say u and me be the heaviest asewo dogs wey dey for this area, but walahi oga and his friends r bleeping bastards oooooo
hehehe hahaha, the jokes is really funny, wake up bro, its really dry, (0/10)
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 5:05am On Jun 25, 2010
ermmmm poster is female not male
but tanx 4 ur comments
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

ermmmm poster is female not male
but tanx 4 your comments
That make the sentence joke more dry. better luck next time. hehe.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2010
u not have intelligent sense of humour
ur sense of humour not evolved far enof still in the homo habilis stage
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

u not have intelligent sense of humour
your sense of humour not evolved far enof still in the homo habilis stage
Antie, it will be better for you to go back to sec school. can't pick anything from what you just pasted.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2010
thats y i said ur sense of humour is still in kindergarten
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2010
hahaha, you are really funny, does that solve the problem. PEACE be UNTO you.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 5:34am On Jun 25, 2010
p-i-s-s b upon u too
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 25, 2010
ok then, S(H)ame to you.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2010
sry u already used up ur turn
but since am a very generous person u can have the last word
do u mind re typing ur last comment
am off like a light
p-i-s-s be upon u once again
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

sry u already used up your turn
but since am a very generous person u can have the last word
do u mind re typing your last comment
am off like a light
p-i-s-s be upon u once again
GO TO HELL. :oAV GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO, Mrs Comedian cool grin
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2010
dont get 2 wound up or u might end up wiv a blown out fuse
am the one dat got a 1 rating for my joke, u dont see me barking like a dog on crack

sry i cldnt help myself

do u mind taking time out of ur busy schedule to say good night once again
but this time in a nice way
i hate to say it but p-i-s-s be upon u
4 d very last time
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

dont get 2 wound up or u might end up wiv a blown out fuse
am the one dat got a 1 rating for my joke, u dont see me barking like a dog on crack

sry i cldnt help myself

do u mind taking time out of your busy schedule to say good night once again
but this time in a nice way
i hate to say it but p-i-s-s be upon u
4 d very last time
you don press ctrl "p" abi, nwai, abeg no take am personal. no spoil your fine girl, you dont have to frown at your monitor. kiss cheesy
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by dobodobo(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2010
You joke rate is 0.3 not even close to 1 , the worst embarrassing frustrating nonsense joke I have ever seen in my life,if you could make such joke in front of me face to face, I will hit you with stick
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by nitrogen(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2010
dobodobo:

You joke rate is 0.3 not even close to 1 , the worst embarrassing frustrating nonsense joke I have ever seen in my life,if you could make such joke in front of me face to face, I will hit you with stick
yeeeh! Dats insultin
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2010
@poster, you try but this is not the joke section.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Diva20(f): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2010
dobodobo:

There's no need to be that rude. Just rate it and shut up. You ugly guys always overdo it.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Carolece(f): 6:28am On Jun 25, 2010
on a scale of 1 to 10. lemmi see----naw. this seemingly "joke" gone in some serious negative points.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2010
then i wld have to charge ur ugly arse to court for causing me grevious bodily harm
all because of a joke
i hope ur arse got money for a good lawyer, cos ur insane arse is going down
fine u can heckle, but to hit someone with a stick just cos u dont find their joke funny
is pure insanity, i would check my self into a mental institution b4 it gets too serious n u start weilding machete
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

then i wld have to charge your ugly arse to court for causing me grevious bodily harm
all because of a joke
i hope your arse got money for a good lawyer, cos your insane arse is going down
fine u can heckle, but to hit someone with a stick just cos u dont find their joke funny
is pure insanity, i would check my self into a mental institution b4 it gets too serious n u start weilding machete
Thank God you kow the solution to your problem.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by daylae(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2010
Bruhahahahaha! U almost succeded breaking my feable ribs poster! This is the funniest joke av ever seen in a very lo lon long longgg time. I'll give u 0.5 of 10,u try.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by MissyB1(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2010
Post the Joke, lemme rate it.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by atilla(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2010
1 over ten
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2010
calll me deluded or just plain adamant
me still fink me joke is well funny
might not b ur lol kind of joke
i.e its not funny haahaa but funny hmm hmmm
this is not ur average basket mouth, that boring ayo or igo die kind of joke
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by Spyker: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
This is not a joke.
Honestly, for trying, i will give you 1/10. Keep it up, you may one day become "i go die" or "Ali Baba".
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by dobodobo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
Diva 2.0:

There's no need to be that rude. Just rate it and shut up. You ugly guys always overdo it.
I think you forgot your brain in your pant.
Re: Rate My Joke: On A Scale Of 1 To 10 by vivaladiva(f): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2010
@spyker ali baba n igo die jokes cater for the nigerian sense of humour,
their jokes are just plain obvious, even a dumb person will find it funny
no offence when it comes to comedy i get my inspiration from comedians like billy conolley, russell peters, chris rock, ricky gavis, etc, ali baba and igo die dont even make it into my top 10,000 comedians,
but i think gandoki is very fcking funny
i subscribe to jokes that require a bit more thinking, u know jokes that make my brain laugh internally

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Virtuous Ladies Out There / Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her / Mind Blowing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.