Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones (2747 Views)

Eid L Adha: Conditions For The Udhiyah (ram/as The Case May Be) / Eidh-l-adha: Things Expected Of A Muslim On This Day / Eid L Adha: Conditions Of Udhiya (sacrificed Animals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Lukgaf(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Asalam Alaekum Waramotulah Wabarakatuh and Eid Mubarak to you all.

The purpose of the thread is for you to wish your Muslim friends and families celebrating Eid all over world. While we are doing that, do not forget It is important we rejoice today because Allah spare our life among many lives taken this since last year Eid. Similarly, we should not forget to pray for our brethren all over the world who because of one thing or the other couldn't celebrate today's Eid peacefully like those in Hospital, Prison, ID camps , battle fields e.t.c. It is imperative to pray for the Hujjaj too.

Also, let me at this junction say one of the lessons from Eid is to rejoice and make others happy, try and give foods and killed qurbani to those starving if you are able and kill one, seek for forgiveness, visit your friends and family and don't use today as an avenue to commit atrocities like drinking beers, organising carnivals, committing Zina and other sinful and shameful acts. Remember only Allah knows the last Eid we will partake. I pray Allah in His infinite mercy allow us to witness more of Eids in this Earth in peace, health, wealth and happiness before we return to Him. On behalf of my family, I say TaqobalaLah Mina Wa minkum (Ameen)

Cc:
Sissie
Mukina
Seun
Lalasticlala
Friends
Nairalanders and
All Muslims in the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by fk001(m): 3:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Eid Mubarak to all my family and friends

Eid Mubarak to all Nairalanders

Farouk loves you all.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Hujjaj, I say TaqobalaLah Mina Wa minkum,
killed qurbani,
Lukgaf, try to translate the bolded words to English for those who don't understand Arabic

drinking beers, organising carnivals, committing Zina (fornication)

This is rampant. It is the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2018
cool
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Saheed9: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=IdisuleOurOwn post=70469059] cool[/quoteAs-salāmu 'alaykum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh

'Eidu l-Mubārak.

May Allāh make us celebrate it in joy and peace, grant us abundance Taqwa, and accept our actions.

(Taqabbalu-llāhu minnā wa minkum)]
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by EwuOjota: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Still scared of Muslims.

I pray God gives me the heart to start trusting some.

I know there are good muslims,but even the most liberal became aggressive if you have a respectable disagreement on things in the Quran.

Happy Sallah to you guys. May your road be smooth.

6 Likes

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by MDsambo: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Shout out to Buhari and his cabinet for making this Eid the hardest Eid in my life

1 Like

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Emu4life(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Eid Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by tech18: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2018
As we witness this great day,may Allah's blessings ,mercy and guidance be with you. May He accept our sacrifices,spare our lives to witness more of this day and grant us the most adorable Aljannatul firdaus .May He also guide our leaders and grant us a lasting peace and prosperity.

Eid Mubarak to All NL Muslims

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by sheffyUTD(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2018
Eid Mubarak to all my nairaland family, friends, and most importantly our numerous clients on this forum.

You have made us laugh and shine; all the goodness of the celebration.

Please do things in moderation. Mubarak !
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Lukgaf(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2018
IdisuleOurOwn:

Lukgaf, try to translate the bolded words to English for those who don't understand Arabic

This is rampant. It is the order of the day.
Thanks for your attention.

Hujjaj (Those performing Hajj)
Taqobalalahu Mina waminkum (May Allah accept it from you and us)
Qurbani (sacrificial animals like Ram)
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by fk001(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2018
MDsambo:
Shout out to Buhari and his cabinet for making this Eid the hardest Eid in my life

Why brother
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
EwuOjota:
Still scared of Muslims.

I know there are good muslims,but even the most liberal became aggressive if you have a respectable disagreement on things in the Quran.

[/s]

Get the fvvvck outta here. Who are you and what are?
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by jidamsel43(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Eld-l-mubarak to all Muslims worldwide . I pray that almighty Allah accept all our Ibadah and count us among the chosen ones on the day of judgement . Amin
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by HajimeSaito(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Happy Id-Ol Kabiru.

Free Liah Sharibu.

Stop the kidnap and rape of little Christian girls in the North.

1 Like

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by NobodyKnows(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Still scared of Muslims.

Muslims don’t need your trust .
Get it straight into your head .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Zeinymira(f): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2018
It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His guidance to you: And proclaim the Good News to all who do right.
(Al-Hajj 22: 37)

TAQOBALALLAHU MINNA WAMINKUM (may Allah accept it from us). EID MUBARAK to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by wilsonm(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2018
happy Eld-l-mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters across the world.
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Ambassadors: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Muslim Umrah please pray and help towards the release of Leah Sharibu. This is my only request for this sallah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Rahyberg(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2018
Happy Eid-il-Mubarak to all Muslim and Muslimah on this Forum. May we witness more on earth.. Emi wa ase Opo Odun Laye oooo.
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Microglia(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Allah Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Laa ilaaha illallah! Allahu Akbar! Walillahil hamd!

Taqqabballahu minna wa minkum saalihal a'amaal!

May this Eid brings you all the happiness that you ever wished...EID MUBARAK!!!
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by thoniann(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2018
First and foremost, tell your faithfuls to stop the senseless killings and terrorism. They should fear God for once and stop this "Religion of Peace" nonsense.

Secondly, they should join in the "Free Leah" Campaign. Their silence stinks to high heavens.
Barka du Sallah to whatever you guys are celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Tboysalau(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Taqabballahu Minna wa Minkum. May Allah (SWT) accept all our acts of worship, make us among the chosen forgiven servants and reward us with the best in this world and Jannat Al firdaus in the hereafter. Ameen. Eid Mubarak.
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Empiree: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Still scared of Muslims.

thoniann:
First and foremost, tell your faithfuls to stop the senseless killings and terrorism. They should fear God for once and stop this "Religion of Peace" nonsense.

Secondly, they should join in the "Free Leah" Campaign. Their silence stinks to high heavens.
Barka du Sallah to whatever you guys are celebrating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDiALXZhXR8
Re: Eid-l-adha 2018: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by imran147(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Still scared of Muslims.

Thank you....One love & peace be upon u

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Zakkah And Taxes / Follow Bad With A Good Deed: Lessons From Hadith 18 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawaw / How to perform gushlu (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.