Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) (86089 Views)

Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Richdad50(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
BUHARI WAS CLONED IN LONDON. THE CURRENT PRESIDENT IS NOT BUHARI. IT'S BEEN A CLONE SINCE 2016.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by otherway: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Teenagers and irrational behaviour.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by ziyadila: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
end time surgery
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Preator: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
czarina:
This feels some shades of wrong. I thought facial reconstruction surgery is possible? They didn't have to give her a completely different look.

Or maybe I missed something in the story......
You missed something

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by allaboutobed(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Interesting. Dis operations must b very expensive.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Pat081: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dat is wot we call love is mad, but some of our Nigeria men dnt care about d face so far dey will gt green card
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Bluffly: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
She is damn stupid. The guy will marry someone else. Sometimes I wonder how people reason. Please who is more wicked, the guy that broke up or she that shot herself. Even her new face is off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by beautyhd: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
The new face is scary

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Shelumiel: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
DaddyNimo:

this talk of coward dat commit suicide has been over flogged....cos you're strong and brave doesn't mean everybody are too. things dat will make u sad den brush off ur mind will make anoda wander into the bush... so stop been narrow minded.
You are talking trash by creating excuses for cowards and potential suicides. Are we all super heroes? No . The ability to remain resilent no matter the disappointment or heartbreak is the thing that defines whether you are loser or winner . And for your information, I am not a narrow-minded person , because a narrow-minded person is the only one that sees suicide as the best of options.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
beautyhd:
The new face is scary
very scary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by georgeceekay: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Love is foolish.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Ifiegboria(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Medicine in 1st world countries develop in leaps and bounds.

I wager that a full 75% of accident victims and equal percentage of folks that die in hospitals in Nigeria could have survived in the US.

God bless her parents for not giving up, God bless America and her people.

11 Likes

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Shelumiel: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

Suicides are mentally unstable... They are not necessarily cowards... The world does not revolve around u
It seems you're a potential suicide case .
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by ioreth69(f): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Culin:
Dead woman walking. Weird!

Imagine what a pretty girl did to herself over a man. Owoicho tah.
she go dey regret her actions now

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by 2shure: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
if na naija
na unlimited prayer points wit stigmatization
she go die troway for naija
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
how can u shot ur own face? wtf. now u gonna be fugly forever.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by angelboy01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
In the mean time stop smoking and alcohol drinks. Stop fried foods too. Get Omeprazo or get Honey mix it with Ogi.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by angelboy01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Very sad.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Odingo1: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
This one just tire me, that is why i dey fear oyibo girl love, the way that they use to love person when they fall in love is out this world, the thing they fear me.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Hemjayy: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
vikendios:
Face Off
Nikolas Cage popped into my head too.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by GogetterMD(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
czarina:
This feels some shades of wrong. I thought facial reconstruction surgery is possible? They didn't have to give her a completely different look.

Or maybe I missed something in the story......
There was very little to reconstruct as most of her face was gone after the attempted suicide

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by GogetterMD(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
angelboy01:
In the mean time stop smoking and alcohol drinks. Stop fried foods too. Get Omeprazo or get Honey mix it with Ogi.
What dafuq are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by sisisioge: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
She shot herself in the face thus attempting to kill herself because her bf broke up with her? Unforrkingbelievable!

Well, kudos to the doctors, friends and family who never gave up on her. Special thanks to the original owner of the face who was almost as stiipid as the recipient of her face. At least, she chose to kill herself while leaving her face behind. Whew! It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by polite2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Culin:

Oiyi abole?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by pacino26(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Guess we've seen why God keep blessing these people. Their value for the human life is so much that doctors dedicated their time to train just for one person alone. Nigerian doctors will pronounce you dead on arrival just to get back to his room and sleep.

We have some good doctors though but not for EMERGENCIES!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by jonath0012(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
angelboy01:

Guy, what are you saying? Omeprazo is used by patients suffering from acid reflux oo
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by fokoyor(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bullet no dey to finish the job ?...
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by smartmom(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Culin:

Indeed God forbid that any human being will hinge their own happiness on another person.
The guy will walk away looking for another pretty face now and she has to live with this!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by czarina(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
GogetterMD:

There was very little to reconstruct as most of her face was gone after the attempted suicide
but they could have very well reconstructed something more like her... More like plastic surgery from grafted skin. Just saying
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Temptee101(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
She should be watched very closely, she might attempt suicide again after seeing how disfigured her face is. It's quite sad

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by czarina(f): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Preator:

You missed something
what did I miss??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.