Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,891 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) (14110 Views)

What’s Your Muslim Name And The Meaning? / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Non-muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by nigeriapenmedia: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2018

Here are 5 gifts you can give to your colleague, friends and family during this Eid el- Kabir.

Business Insider Sub-Saharan Africa looks at 5 gifts you can give to your colleague, friends and family during this Eid el- Kabir:

1. Books on Islamic teachings and stories of prophets

According to islamicbookstore.com, books on Islamic teachings and stories on prophets cost less than N15,000.

2. Ram

A ram is another good idea for those that cannot afford one. It honors the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God’s command. Before Abraham could sacrifice his son, God provided a ram to sacrifice instead.

In commemoration of this, an animal is sacrificed and divided into three parts: one third of the share is given to the poor and needy; another third is given to relatives, friends and neighbours; and the remaining third is retained by the family.

3. Prayer mat

Praying mat is among the elegant and Islamic luxury gift you can gift friends and family during this period.

It costs between N5,000 to N10,000 on Jumia.

4. Holy Quran

You can get a digital or non-digital Holy Book. It will help the recipient to know more of Allah’s teaching and stay connected to the Words.

5. Jalabiya

Jalabiya is a traditional full-length, loose-fitting dress worn on festive occasions.

See More Gift Photos Below...

News source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/5-gifts-you-can-give-your-muslim-friends-for-eid-el-kabir-id8748140-html/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by sphinx54: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wotof mealt grin grin grin
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Best gift is 5 litres of petrol

6 Likes

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Happy Eid Akbar to every Muslims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by kolafolabi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
May almighty Allah accept it as an act of Iba'adah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by labake1(f): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Happy sallah

10 Likes

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by emillionaire: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

sorry if cannot comment on this post, you re not a muslim, no reply option for you, just follow grin

Islam is the way cool

7 Likes

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by poweredcom(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
How about some lex Steele movie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
emillionaire:

sorry if cannot comment on this post, you re not a muslim grin

Islam is the way cool
Lol
These guys will click yes just to say all the bullshit they want .
Modified … Told ya! cheesy
HajimeSaito:
So let me get this straight, it is haram for Mudslime to wish Christians a Merry Christmas or Happy Easter, but it is not haram for Christians to give Mudslimes gifts on Mudslime festive days? I'm speechless.
Youre speeches but you typed all that?
Wow ,so smart

1 Like

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by Blamtom(f): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
I n get money to buy Ram o.... A Muslim brother should please show me love cheesy shocked
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
So let me get this straight, it is haram for Mudslime to wish Christians a Merry Christmas or Happy Easter, but it is not haram for Christians to give Mudslimes gifts on Mudslime festive days? I'm speechless.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by tolguy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
thaoriginator:
Happy Eid Akbar to every Muslims
thanks may God bless you

1 Like

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Lol
These guys will click yes just to say all the bullshit they want .
Modified … Told ya! cheesy
Youre speeches but you typed all that?
Wow ,so smart

So its not enough that you kidnap and rape little Christian girls into your religion, you expeect charity from us as well? Do you guys have any class?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

So its not enough that you kidnap and rape little Christian girls into your religion, you expeect charity from us as well? Do you guys have any class?
Hmm
This is interesting.
Please tell me more cheesy
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by OboOlora(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
How about ablution kettle with Ciroc in it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
tolguy:
thanks may God bless you
Ameen. Jazakalah khair

1 Like

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Hmm
This is interesting.
Please tell me more cheesy

Happy Idol Kabiru in the name of the great idol "Satan We Trust" (S.W.T)
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by Sardauna24(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolafolabi:
May almighty Allah accept it as an act of Iba'adah
Ameen
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by marttol: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
It's a word of advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by marttol: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
emillionaire:

sorry if cannot comment on this post, you re not a muslim grin

Islam is the way cool
lol
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by hadjipapiey(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, LLA ILLAHA ILLA LLAHU ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR, WA LILLAHIL HAMDU.

1 Like

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by kzubyar(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Lol
Dude cheesy
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by Wucheria: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Are u ok
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by jibs4lv(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Give him meat, dassol cheesy

dont even see my niggae sef, can't eat these meat alone na angry
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by DonX001: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Lol!!! grin grin grin
This girl you no well o....ah swear!
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by lekanation(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2018
OboOlora:
idi re fife bi ilekun Central Bank hun.

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by dynamic006(m): 1:34am On Aug 21, 2018
taqabalallahu minna, wa minkum. Eid-ul Mubaraq
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by theapeman4: 1:40am On Aug 21, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

See More Gift Photos Below...

News source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/5-gifts-you-can-give-your-muslim-friends-for-eid-el-kabir-id8748140-html/

I believe the best gift to give our Muslim brothers are female child of the age of 10-15

Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp / Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? / How Can I Stop Sleeping While In The Mosque?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.