Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? (35254 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rolly83:

"G" for "Goat"

You must be very brilliant when you were in kindergarten to remember G for Goat.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Me.
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by emerged01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akinwunmi Adeshina! Still young and he is equipped with the knowledge to grow the economy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by penplus: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
My humble self.

I won't fail Nigerians
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
I prefer Donald Duke

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sowore,

Young, Dogged and experience fighter.

He is not timid to step on toes and He seems to have a good knowledge of the rot in the Nigerian system.

He has a blue print of his plans for the country and He has been engagung people in Town-hall meetings more than any aspirant in NIGERIA HISTORY.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by kristisking(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
None. They are looters
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by A47yo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by roymary: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
The first question is, do we all have our PVC??

Let's not joke with this.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by roymary: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
kristisking:
None. They are looters

You gotta make a choice regardless and you sound like you do not have your PVC!!! We should all be ready by now.
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Temptee101(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dr Kingsley Moghalu

He's visionary

He made a mark when he was vice president at
CBN by stabilising our currency

He was with UN for 17 years mediating between nations that had dispute

He has been preparing himself for the job

Has already laid out plans as to how Nigeria would attain greatest

He is young, vibrant, smart, intelligent and very very ready for the job

He's a business mogul

And many more

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by agbonkamen(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Our next president must be endowed down there. Watch any leader that misbehaves in office has got a tiny rod grin grin grin grin......Nigerians vote wisely grin
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by thaoriginator: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Let's all join hands to beg Obama to come and lead us for just 2years
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by budusky05(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fyzt:
Atiku Abubakar , he is ready for the job with excellence economic blue print

So a retired customs officer with no trace of how he made billions and joined politics is good to be your president? Ask obj about the guy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Pavarottii(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
GoodlGood luck Jonathan
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Goodman56(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Atiku will do the job

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by ifeelgood: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Buhari cos I can entrust him with our monies.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by sonsomegrigbo: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Without any reason, I JUST WANT PMB

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
enoks:
Atiku... he seems very ready for the job and the fact that he is a successful business man who understands the need for employment creation. He is not extreme in his disposition.

anybody can be successful if your businesses are based on use of govt contacts and patronage. That woman is a billionaire, what did she do, she collected Oil block because she was sewing closyhes for a former 1st lady, does that make her a successful business woman?

Please when you talk about successful business men talk anly about people who created their wealth and businesses from scratch. People like Maduka, Okoya, Ibeto, etc Not people who became rich through subsidy or govt contracts

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rolly83:

"G" for "Goat"

You must be very brilliant when you were in kindergarten to remember this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
DadaStephen1:
Let's sample opinions logically without abusing and insulting others.
Who's your choice and why ?
Your simple but intelligent analysis can convince others to reason along with you.

Let's see how analytical nairalanders can get.
Atiku all the way he is experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to enhancing the economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by OMOTOWO(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Who do u want me to vote for if not Buhari...mumu post!!!u need not be told that Buhari will win

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by budusky05(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Atiku Abubakar. cool
Na thief

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by nwosueugeneken: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
99.9% of Buhari supporters has no reason, is a pity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by SaintLucia: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sai Baba/ Omologo Osinbanjo. Reason I don't want looters to come back, I. want the infrastructure development to go on.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Almunjid(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
slotA4:
Whoever is competent enough to address Nigeria numerous problems but not Buhari.
Whoever no be person name, So buhari will remain there till 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Adalberto(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
We the people of Akwa Ibom will give Buhari 100 percent votes
If the uncommon transformer, the ono mkpo inam 1, the man of the year could choose Buhari.... Then we're solidly behind Akpabio

Always ibom is APC and APC is Akwa Ibom
Sai Baba

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by roymary: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
agbonkamen:
Our next president must be endowed down there. Watch any leader that misbehaves in office has got a tiny rod grin grin grin grin......Nigerians vote wisely grin

You are from another planet grin NA another thing dey hungry you sis.
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by EmirAbj: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Reading some funniest post here, Well Bubu is the right candidate because the mission to Islamize Nigeria has not be completed yet

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by Butterflyle0: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Buhari for me, my entire street and my entire LGA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by roymary: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Adalberto:
We the people of Akwa Ibom will give Buhari 100 percent votes
If the uncommon transformer, the ono mkpo inam 1, the man of the year could choose Buhari.... Then we're solidly behind Akpabio

Always ibom is APC and APC is Akwa Ibom
Sai Baba

Your future must mean nothing to you. Your future is not your party. I'm not against APC, i just despise Buhari's governing style.
Re: Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? by nextstep(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
In descending order of preference:

1. Donald Duke - he has the experience of governance, a track record of innovative projects (even though the Nigerian factor gets in the way), and the educational background to understand and respect the rule of law. He seems like one of those leaders who can bring the country together, bring investments, and spur innovations.

2. Osinbajo (I know he is not running, but if he was) - very level-headed and sensible. He is the president that this country needs to heal wounds, maintain order, and instill respect for due process. Every time he takes the helm, Nigeria breathes a sigh of relief. I could not agree more with this BBC about "Nigeria's favourite leader" - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-45206970

3. Sowore - he has been the loudest voice for our democratic process; exposing wrongdoings; and has a youthful fervor that we seriously need in this country. A bit too revolutionary, with a few pie-in-the sky that undermine his seriousness.

4. Atiku - a business mogul in his own right, will bring a wealth of business experience and investment contact that are sorely needed in this country. Too connected to past administrations, though has demonstrated an independent mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / "Fayose For President 2019" Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.