Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) (43936 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
It shall not be well wit Bullhary de bloodsucker..

Useless country
Do you know the funny aspect? The presiding judge was an lbo kinship,the lpo,proscutor and all those that matter in the case to free them are igbos' extradition..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
post=70457597:
Release our women ooo.

The troublemaking husbands that sent our mothers out stayed back at home, drinking ogogoro.
Coward troublemakers.
Meanwhile, the lazy men have a reason of putting our mothers in the frontline, to score cheap emotional points, up till now they are still at home drinking.
Smh!
We true igbos will never castigate or cause wahala for the government.
We respect the laws of the land.

Quotes.
The activists are faced with Ten Count charges, which includes;
(i)Treason
(ii)Terrorism and other baseless charges.

Unquote.
Treason and Terrorism are baseless charges? Okay nah!

Meanwhile For both parties : Say No to Treason, Terrorism and Injustice.
Foolish ewedu eating coward from HATERS republic who told you that this is Igbo affairs? Do you know how many tribes that made up the number of the women you're seeing there? Okponu.
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by ll24: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

Useless country
It is well with him already. Sai baba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Bigdeeee: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Where is Nlamdi Cowmu or what’s that his name again? Let him come and bail his worshippers shocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Gr8tasign: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
bedspread:
nnamdi Kanu compared to my Savior?

That's Madness...

Well, if the Savior u are talking about is one I had in mind now then u must start by condemning evil and injustice bcoz his words says "by their fruit u shall no thrm", unless u belong to those he was referring to when he said "with their lips they call me Lord Lord but their heart is very far from him", and psalmist said "their heart schemes evil and plots deception".
Again, the Savior said people as this I shall say to "I know u not and thee cast into hell".

Biafra is right course which every righteous man must support or at least condemn injustice against the people.

Finally, many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them from them all

We must continue
Biafra is a done deal
Patience my people
Patience and resolute is the key

All hail Biafra
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Printerscanner: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

Useless country

But it is already not well with you nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yanminri women no dey get fine body at all.

See shape! Where are the under 30 ipob women, i want them to bare chest in protest.

Nooo, take that back. angry

Sorry, i no want see bia-bia on cleavage. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by kluv2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why dem dey cry, na death sentence dem give them?
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by wanger50(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Auxtin85:
If these women were northerners will they have been denied bail? Will they be humiliated like this? I am not an Igbo but the cruelty of the northern leaders to our eastern brothers and sisters is just too much, if you say the government have done well by doing this to these women it will be your turn soon.
l understand the magistrate is a fellow Igbo so where does northern leaders come in? it's just the position of the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by bedspread: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gr8tasign:
Well, if the Savior u are talking about is one I had in mind now then u must start by condemning evil and injustice bcoz his words says "by their fruit u shall no thrm", unless u belong to those he was referring to when he said "with their lips they call me Lord Lord but their heart is very far from him", and psalmist said "their heart schemes evil and plots deception".
Again, the Savior said people as this I shall say to "I know u not and thee cast into hell".

Biafra is right course which every righteous man must support or at least condemn injustice against the people.

Finally, many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them from them all

We must continue
Biafra is a done deal
Patience my people
Patience and resolute is the key

All hail Biafra
Am not against The BIAfra cause in any way...
I'll love it to Happen..
But Comparing Nnamdi Kanu to My Savior is Degrading, Abominable and Disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Almaiga:
Kikikikikikiki, see as these ibo women just dey disgrace themselves. I urge IPOB's to unleash their Biafran Secret Service (BSS) to deal with the Nigerian Army. grin
Do you know that you are even making mockery of your dunce self and your shithole country? Isn't it amazing that those geriatrics were actually the ones that held down the zoo army plus other international allies for a whole 3 years inspite all armouries in their disposal and these geriatrics actually started defending themselves with their bare hands and began to disarm your Akamu soldiers and collecting their arms, even when Gowan had boasted that he was going to wipe out Biafrans in just 3 days. How much more now that we the boiling brave youths of Biafra is ready to defend our motherland from you terrorists? I tell you, is going to be disastrous for all of you. Somebody halla my Monika^^^

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
These people are mothers. when they said they arrested some women, I even thought it was some young ladies. Na wah for this country.
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by francisbiz: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
BuhariM:
See their yamayama body undecided
Your nyamanyama mama dey spread diseases with fura-de-nunu for bush
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Almaiga: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Do you know that you are even making mockery of your dunce self and your shithole country? Isn't it amazing that those geriatrics were actually the ones that held down the zoo army plus other international allies for a whole 3 years inspite all armouries in their disposal and these geriatrics actually started defending themselves with their bare hands and began to disarm your Akamu soldiers and collecting their arms, even when Gowan had boasted that he was going to wipe out Biafrans in just 3 days. How much more now that we the boiling brave youths of Biafra is ready to defend our motherland from you terrorists? I tell you, is going to be disastrous for all of you. Somebody halla my Monika^^^

You wan start the usual Chest beating, abi? Nnamdi Kanu said worst but, you and I know how he ended.
The last War lasted for three years but, I guarantee you, if you decide to pick up Arms again, it won't take us upto six months to finish the entire East.

I will enlist in the Army and lead a unit of the Army to the East where, IPOB terrorist will be used for Target practice.

There will be, no mercy. cool

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by LargeBreed(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
BuhariM:
See their yamayama body undecided
4k you
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
post=70457597:
Release our women ooo.

The troublemaking husbands that sent our mothers out stayed back at home, drinking ogogoro.
Coward troublemakers.
Meanwhile, the lazy men have a reason of putting our
mothers in the frontline, to score cheap emotional points, up till now they are still at home drinking.
Smh!
We true igbos will never castigate or cause wahala for the government.
We respect the laws of the land.

Quotes.
(i)Treason

Unquote.
Treason and Terrorism are baseless charges? Okay nah!

Meanwhile For both parties : Say No to Treason, Terrorism and Injustice.

Sexism at its peak. Because women protested they're trying to score cheap political points? Since that men have been protesting did you type this same nonsense?

Where is it written that women shouldn't protest?
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Gr8tasign: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
bedspread:
Am not against The BIAfra cause in any way...
I'll love it to Happen..
But Comparing Nnamdi Kanu to My Savior is Degrading, Abominable and Disgusting

Plz I don't know what u understands by the word SAVIOUR. I think a little research will enlighten u better.

Nnamdi Kanu remains a saviour by words, deeds and substance insofar Biafra matter is concerned. U are even discussing the subject matter today bcoz of him and he has force many to make a dig into what triggered the Biafra war and its benefits should it been it succeeded the last time. In fact the name Nnamdi Kanu is a teacher of history which u and I are undeniably beneficiaries, so he deserves the praise for the power he gave the people "KNOWLEDGE.
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by bedspread: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gr8tasign:

Plz I don't know what u understands by the word SAVIOUR. I think a little research will enlighten u better.

Nnamdi Kanu remains a saviour by words, deeds and substance insofar Biafra matter is concerned. U are even discussing the subject matter today bcoz of him and he has force many to make a dig into what triggered the Biafra war and its benefits should it been it succeeded the last time. In fact the name Nnamdi Kanu is a teacher of history which u and I are undeniably beneficiaries, so he deserves the praise for the power he gave the people "KNOWLEDGE.

this was their Statements
"singing 'Holy Holy Holy, Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour'

Nnamdi kanu is a Leader that stood for his people .. he is not a Saviour.. he cannot compared to my Saviour...
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
the men are somewhere drinking ogogoro grin

Where is it written that men must be the ones to protest?
Most of the people killed in the operation python dance last
year were men and nobody asked why women weren't killed.
It's like you think we are still in the stone age. Israel is more
important, strong and civilized than Nigeria yet their military is
made up of women 50%. They practice equality in the military
because their military is compulsory for everybody irrespective
of the gender.
If this happens in Nigeria sexist people like you will start
typing nonsense.
In your mind women aren't supposed to be arrested or killed,
so who do you want to be arrested or killed?
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by potterdon: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Samakus:
Why are they crying. Nzuzu! If my mother try this I will disown her.

As far as I'm concerned, Nnamdi Kanu may be chilling with one nwa baby in one cool city n'ekpori ndu while people are her killing themselves. Every struggle is as good as its leader. In history, no freedom fighter ever runs away. So when a supposed freedom fighter runs away at the sight of danger, he's seen to be 'belle fighter'. Mandela never ran away.

Nwanne, onye aghogbuu ka agbaa. Ekwuchakwaam!
this shows ur very ignorant Mandela ran away several times. Dummy please try and read a book for once and start from *The long walk to freedom* just disgracing urself. Ur mum have already disowned u for disgracing her with ur ignorance
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by semyman: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cry ke them never see wuen, if them like make they remove dross, raising creeminaaals, drug barons and kidnappers and you are here crying wolf for small detention
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
namio10:

Women Against Jihadists government.

In what world are unarmed women locked up for expressing a view?

Only in a country run by extreme Jihadists.
...guy if you belong to any separatist movement in any country whether armed or unarmed you will be treated same way...have you seen what Russia do to the Chechen or Degastan guyz looking for independence or the Basque people of Spain or the IRA of Britain etc...there is nothing like the rule of law when a nation sees its unity threatened...without any foreign intervention like what US/France did in Libya even if a video of soldiers shooting unarmed people is shown to the UN they will look the other way...moreover to them its a black man killing a black man... It takes special interest from the super powers for anything to happen because all cards is held by the nation in question... Every nation is given freedom to defend there unity...and don't bring crime against humanity because all those super powers have bloody hands...in conclusion if US/Russia/Britain/ France etc see no need for change in the region nothing will happen even if 10000 are killed...international politics is never fair at all...there interest first before yours.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
namio10:

Women Against Jihadists government.

In what world are unarmed women locked up for expressing a view?

Only in a country run by extreme Jihadists.
...guy if you belong to any separatist movement in any country whether armed or unarmed you will be treated same way...have you seen what Russia do to the Chechen or Degastan guyz looking for independence or the Basque people of Spain or the IRA of Britain etc...there is nothing like the rule of law when a nation sees its unity threatened...without any foreign intervention like what US/France did in Libya even if a video of soldiers shooting unarmed people is shown to the UN they will look the other way...moreover to them its a black man killing a black man... It takes special interest from the super powers for anything to happen because all cards is held by the nation in question... Every nation is given freedom to defend there unity...and don't bring crime against humanity because all those super powers have bloody hands...in conclusion if US/Russia/Britain/ France etc see no need for change in the region nothing will happen even if 10000 are killed...international politics is never fair at all...there interest first before yours...another way is through war, south Sudan is an example of that...and no sane person want to go throughout that because it will just take you a 100 years backward...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Xboy1993: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hahahahahahaha my country people
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Duru1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is what gives rise to genocidal endeavor in Africa. The so-called UN has decided to keep mute and look the other way.
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Elder001:

Where is it written that men must be the ones to protest?
Most of the people killed in the operation python dance last
year were men and nobody asked why women weren't killed.
It's like you think we are still in the stone age. Israel is more
important, strong and civilized than Nigeria yet their military is
made up of women 50%. They practice equality in the military
because their military is compulsory for everybody irrespective
of the gender.
If this happens in Nigeria sexist people like you will start
typing nonsense.
In your mind women aren't supposed to be arrested or killed,
so who do you want to be arrested or killed?
plenty epistle untop cowardly men grin when last did the men troop out to protest?

or they followed kanu to Ghana? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Donald93: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
yazach:

If them like make them go downless, we no go release terrorist wives
hey I swear U must be a big fool, A very big one. Fuck_U u are a motherfucker.
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Banmeallday: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
All this is doing is to fuel more support and sympathy for Biafra Nationalist movements
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Duru1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

IPOB Women were spotted crying today after  court denied them bail.

The women stormed court today jubilating and singing 'Holy Holy Holy, Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour' but their faces changed immediately they were denied bail.

According to report, the Magistrate Court sitting in Owerri denied the jurisdiction to grant Bail to IPOB Women who were arrested by the Imo State Police Command on the 17th Of August 2018.

(i)Treason

Igbere TV recalls that massive number of unarmed IPOB Women, who exercised their human right to Freedom of assembly on the 17th Of August 2018  were molested, assaulted and arrested by the Nigeria combined Force Team.
Source : http://igberetvnews.com/450867/biafra-ipob-women-cry-after-court-denied-them-bailphotos/

Only in an idiotic country such as Nigeria that harmless women who protested for the undemocratic style of Nigerian government are indicted for treason or terrorism. In a wiser country than Nigeria, these women cannot be charged for more than a public disturbance or booked and release. Nigeria is a shithole
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Duru1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
ProWalker:
Foolish women, dem no disturb their son GEJ during his tenure but have been disturbing PMB government

May they rot in jail

Is your mother also foolish?
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
plenty epistle untop cowardly men grin when last did the men troop out to protest?

or they followed kanu to Ghana? grin

Dude shut up.. You're just being sexist.
Re: IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
wait... they sang holy holy as in for Nnamdi Kanu, na wa oooo... This country tho.
What's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.