Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (17566 Views)

Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by jibs4lv(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Only if PDP know that Ortom should have been rejected.

Bad market for the party. well I know they can't be so stupid to give him teicket .

4 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by cescfrank(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Looks more like constructed fridge for "pure water"

Ortom abi Randy orton why are you this wicked

this your moniker don do me strong thing now, "ọka na ube". Ọ atọ m chege!

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Maket: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
amaniro:
Even though Ortom is PDP.

PDP will never give him ticket.

They no his incompetent
Tanbuwa part 2

3 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Maket: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifeelgood:
Another RED card for Ortom and he will blame Oshiomhole for this.
he will soon move to SDP

5 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by felony101(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oya APC haters call buhari into dis na.... Nonsense
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by khalids: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Looking for a job

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by abc115: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
PDP Governor
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by martinsblinks(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
fortunechy:
God, plz in my next world don't make me a Nigerian..... i've seen enough!!!

Your request will be considered....
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by senatordave1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ive said it that hes the worst governor by far,yahaya bello is better.ortom has never executed any project.hes owing over 1 year arrears.hes a liability.he hid behind the benue killings to curry sympathy.he will be heavily defeated by emma jime the way el rufai defeated ramalan yero

3 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by zedman1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
blazer2018:
Orthom d drowning man...grin

Should PDP field him in 2019, i see APC winning or even another party entirely...I learnt this man did absolutely nothing...he hid behind d killings in Benue all through.
He has done absolutely nothing. He only let Nigerians know about the age long fulani carnage with the mass burial stunt. Each time I saw people hailing him here I felt sick in my stomach. The guy is a complete failure banking on sympathy as his last resort. Unfortunately he fooled a lot of Nigerians. He's the worst governor we've ever had. Very wicked thing.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by adecz: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
sad sad sad sad undecided undecided

It really saddens me when our
senior citizens are reduced to beggars
and vagabonds due to their inept governor.. cry cry cry
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by DimIsaac10(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Political enemies activated..
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by adecz: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
sad sad sad sad undecided undecided

It really saddens me when our
senior citizens are reduced to beggars
and vagabonds due to their heartless,
inept governor.. cry cry cry
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by jimcaddy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shebi it is Sai Maigida.. Sai Baba... Make we dey Sai baba dey go till 2023.. Shebi we are fighting Kwaraption since na... Make we dey fight am dey go till 2023.. Lazy governors who have no clue as to how to generate money for their states. All they know is to carry their potbellied selves to Abuja to share oil money.
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by lezan(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
neweraomo:
See all these old men suffering and fooling themselves upandan,na today Nigeria government don dey turn deaf hear to protests.. SMH

If you don’t have something good to say just scroll down... How dare you call the old men fooling themselves? I wonder where this generation is headed? No respect for the elderly all because you manage to have access to phone and data. Be carful so you don’t lose your life
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by blazer2018: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2018
zedman1:
He has done absolutely nothing. He only let Nigerians know about the age long fulani carnage with the mass burial stunt. Each time I saw people hailing him here I felt sick in my stomach. The guy is a complete failure banking on sympathy as his last resort. Unfortunately he fooled a lot of Nigerians. He's the worst governor we've ever had. Very wicked thing.

Imagine that...u did nothing for close to 4 years, yet you want to spend 4 more years...to do what now?

He's not paying salaries and pensions...he's not commissioning any project...What has he bn doing with all d Federal Allocations he's bn receiving? What of d IGR? cry

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Lets see how Ortom can now blame herdsmen for this misgovernance.
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by benuejosh: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2018
vedaxcool:
APC does not know the massive bull crap it dodged by the exit of Ortom back to the nest of killers.
Benue people hate him to no end. No single project since he became governor, salaries of more than how many months are owed. After bailout twice, Paris fund, allocations, e.t.c nothing has been done. When they questioned him and told him that he won't have a return ticket if he doesn't answer to those questions, he said they gave him red card. The hatred Benue people have for him is unexplainable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by BafanaBafana: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2018
bonnyhope:
None sense..who voted him in? Una never see anything
During GEJ your pension was coming steady and you were still shouting corrupt govt and supported this evil govt....now you can see
When your hero left office, 27 states couldn't pay salaries not to talk of pension. It was Buhari who came and bailed them out.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by vedaxcool(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2018
benuejosh:
Benue people hate him to no end. No single project since he became governor, salaries of more than how many months are owed. After bailout twice, Paris fund, allocations, e.t.c nothing has been done. When they questioned him and ask told him that he won't have a return ticket if he doesn't answer to those questions. He said they gave him red card. The hatred Benue people have for him is unexplainable.

The man is too stupid for his own good.

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by rOsy247(f): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2018
cry what a country!!! These old men and women that are hypertensive will go through stress to protest for something that's their right. So pathetic.
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by neweraomo: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2018
lezan:

If you don’t have something good to say just scroll down... How dare you call the old men fooling themselves? I wonder where this generation is headed? No respect for the elderly all because you manage to have access to phone and data. Be carful so you don’t lose your life
your the one that's gonna loose your life ,cos truth is bitter to you and you don't know who is typing from here,I'm not a kid if you must know ,I'm a civil servant too with a well respected position,and a family man with kids , so don't talk to me like I'm a kid,I'm only saying the truth about what's going on in the country,who has any protest helped in this country..mtcheeew
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by emperorblog(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2018
they try alot
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by AlphaT1(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2018
neweraomo:
your the one that's gonna loose your life ,cos truth is bitter to you and you don't know who is typing from here,I'm not a kid if you must know ,I'm a civil servant too with a well respected position,and a family man with kids , so don't talk to me like I'm a kid,I'm only saying the truth about what's going on in the country,who has any protest helped in this country..mtcheeew
Your comment should have defined this maturity you are claiming here, that comment surely was dat of a kid with diapers learning how to talk. There was no point insulting senior citizens for expressing their grievances over govt neglect. You could have as well read and passed. Don't you have ethics n code of coduct in civil service? Is that how civil servants go about boasting of positions and insulting senior citizens? No wonder our civil service is what it is. Pls grow up!

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by wilsonm(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2018
the governor should try as much as possible to settle them
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2018
cescfrank:

this your moniker don do me strong thing now, "ọka na ube". Ọ atọ m chege!

grin
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by zedman1(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2018
blazer2018:

Imagine that...u did nothing for close to 4 years, yet you want to spend 4 more years...to do what now?

He's not paying salaries and pensions...he's not commissioning any project...What has he bn doing with all d Federal Allocations he's bn receiving? What of d IGR? cry Even the IGR, no governor has ever imposed tax as much as this guy. Almost every petty trader pays tax even without salaries being payed. Benue is almost strictly a civil service state but where does the tax money go to? Useless guy.

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Topmaike007(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
tempest69:
Finally PDP are beginning to see that Ortom don't have What takes to win elections in Benue state.

Ortoms exit from APC is a blessing..
real blessing my brother

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Topmaike007(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:
Ive said it that hes the worst governor by far,yahaya bello is better.ortom has never executed any project.hes owing over 1 year arrears.hes a liability.he hid behind the benue killings to curry sympathy.he will be heavily defeated by emma jime the way el rufai defeated ramalan yero
wonderfulgrin
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by neweraomo: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
AlphaT1:

Your comment should have defined this maturity you are claiming here, that comment surely was dat of a kid with diapers learning how to talk. There was no point insulting senior citizens for expressing their grievances over govt neglect. You could have as well read and passed. Don't you have ethics n code of coduct in civil service? Is that how civil servants go about boasting of positions and insulting senior citizens? No wonder our civil service is what it is. Pls grow up!
you are only looking for attention and I ain't gonna give one to you ...peace
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by blazer2018: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=zedman1 post=70472336][/quote]

Imagine that... shocked

what a wicked man. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

36 State Governors Meet In Abuja Over Bailout Fund Repayment (photos) / Whistleblower: FG Pays For Funds Recovered Not Mere Exposure ― Malami's Aide / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.