Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? (5839 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Igbodefender/sarki what ever happened to vote buhari in 2019 for igbo presidency 2023?

What if APC fields a SW while PDP fields a Northerner with SE or SS VP in retaliation to 2015?...

Naija... you have it all in this country.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ojiofor: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
This ipob man has spoken. He's the owner of Nigeria and it people. Only him, the op n their family members will vote for other Nigerians, so, igbo must rule for 8 years according to them owner of the nation grin

You can laugh all you want,just remind me when Tinubu or any other Yoruba person becomes president.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by killsmith(f): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2018
35824L:
While yoruba are making moves to land them the presidency, the 5% slaves are looking from afar and wailing as expected.
anyone who says anything that makes you yorubas uncomfortable automatically becomes 5%...you Underrate how much the rest of Southern Nigeria despise you....
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by statusquoante: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Piggyyeasterners will just die of envy and jealousy.

Abiola defeated a core northerner, Tofa.

Obasanjo benefited from the denial of his mandate by the powers that be.

Osinbajo will win the presidency when the north is done by God's grace.
Piggyyeasterners are nonentities in this matter.

Igbos are not yet ripe to be president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by killsmith(f): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2018
kotv:

Why do you people believe anyone will vote for you people considering what happened. She's right, excluding maybe Edo and Delta excluding the ibo part, Yoruba have little chance of getting votes in South. You people gave North power for eternity. The North have been decieving both Okorocha and Amaechi that Buhari will hand power over to him in effort to get both to rig SS and SE for him. Do you really think both will let that fake promise go when time comes?
The chances of Yoruba becoming president is slim to nond. If APC gives the mandate to Yoruba, chances are PDP will give it to North. The North will always vote North. The only chance Yoruba has is the rest of South. I doubt SE will vote for a Yoruba and for SS, some may but most will not.
I just dey laugh them. The north has vowed to never return power to the south. It's a shame the yorubas are not seeing that they are being used. In 2023, If Apc gives the ticket to the yorubas and Pdp picks a northerner with a ss/se as vp, it's game over for the yorubas....

But if the yorubas are wise, they'll aim for a more realistic target which is restructuring.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by capitalzero: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Drchristian:

Your brain is not half of a typical Yoruba man. u have forgotten that MKO abiola defeated a northerners in their own region in 1994? Despite igbo people gave d northerners 90% of dia votes.
Awolowo almost won a northerner/igbo too.

You no see how South westerners has turned una easterners to modern day slavery coz they outsmarted igbo people in every way that's y your people r willingly evading dia lands for opportunities Yoruba are creating for themselves to get tips.

Leave us South South to decide on our election. Ours is not based on hatred, tribalism, retaliation but a good candidate. If Yoruba people presents better candidate we vote in mass for them.

slowpoke. and mko was president for 8 years. Go and learn why mko election was nullified.your maggot-infested brain and deluded-mind cannot comprehend. It is a slowpoke like you that think anybody that share an opinion is likely to be yoruba or igbo or Hausa. stop spitting meconiun-stained bile

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by killsmith(f): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2018
The yorubas should also be aware that the reason for the mass decamping of northerners is because of the Northern interest.....by 2023, they'll have the party structure and will definitely beat any candidate the yorubas presents in the polls.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Tundeobama(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2018
StillX10:
Tinubu will definitely be used and dumbed by the north
The same thing your generation said 2015 itz 2018 tinubu is still adored.yoruba will win any election delta edo is by our side north central,North east and North west with us who can stop this kind of vote?

6 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
Esseite:
Igbodefender/sarki what ever happened to vote buhari in 2019 for igbo presidency 2023?

What if APC fields a SW while PDP fields a Northerner with SE or SS VP in retaliation to 2015?...

Naija... you have it all in this country.

It is still on course.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Tundeobama(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
killsmith:
anyone who says anything that makes you yorubas uncomfortable automatically becomes 5%...you Underrate how much the rest of Southern Nigeria despise you....
Does the hate change the fact that yoruba. decide the president since 1999 till date.Do you know the meaning of sophistication.lolz sit and learn we feel your pain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by killsmith(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Tundeobama:

Does the hate change the fact that yoruba. decide the president since 1999 till date.Do you know the meaning of sophistication.lolz sit and learn we feel your pain.
decide what president? My friend, you need to Wake up from that wooden bench that you're sleeping on.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Tundeobama(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2018
limeta:
Yoruba should forget the presidency
It will never happen
They going to get paid in their own coin, so best we all should look forward to Northern rulers.
We in the Niger Delta we never forget what you Yoruba did to Jona good luck. Tompolo and the lot .

we yoruba (obasanjo) went to pick gej in a tiny state to make u happy he turned bk against us we removed him.tinubu decided the new presidency we yoruba can unseat the incumbent,jagaban assisted 6 current African president your vote can't hold us.Nw NE Nc SW edo delta will vote same direction.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

You can laugh all you want,just remind me when Tinubu or any other Yoruba person becomes president.
Ojiofor, I've been observing your comments on this thread. Are you shifting ground? Long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Great2017: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Babiod:
U clearly got it wrong,Tinubu is smart and very intelligent,A cerebral politician,how many state in SS/SE did buhari win for him to be president,he (Tinubu) Knows how to play politics,They see it as a full time job,he built a future political empire then in his administration then painstakingly spreading its wings all over the country,built men like fashola,Osinbajo,Ambode,Fowler,Sosan,Abike dabiri-Erewa,Aregbesola,Ajimobi,many much others.Maybe u don't know he supported atleast 6 African president to become president in their country,or why do u think it was his jet that flew Gambia former president out of his country them,Now he has the political structure of APC all to himself by single handedly installing oshiomole,he's certainly not looking for Igbo vote but the North by strongly backing their son to be president again.he sabi political manoeuvring to work in his favour under any circumstances,or dont you see how he's busy installing governors all over SW its not just money speaking its brains,I don't personally like him but he's brilliant don't ever swept that under the carpet.
Not until Tinubu is able to plant men in other regions of the Federation, he is only overhyped by his tribes men. Prove my assertion is wrong and prove you are not his tribes man.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
killsmith:
decide what president? My friend, you need to Wake up from that wooden bench that you're sleeping on.
Why don't you prove to him is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Great2017:

Not until Tinubu is able to plant men in other regions of the Federation, he is only overhyped by his tribes men. Prove my assertion is wrong and prove you are not his tribes man.
Is not about tinubu again but Oshiomole from my state..Edo State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

They don't need your vote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Great2017: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Drchristian:

Is not about tinubu again but Oshiomole from my state..Edo State.
Edo is also my State and how and when did Tinubu plant Oshiomole in Edo State?
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by StillX10(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2018
Tundeobama:
The same thing your generation said 2015 itz 2018 tinubu is still adored.yoruba will win any election delta edo is by our side north central,North east and North west with us who can stop this kind of vote?
ok
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Great2017:

Edo is also my State and how and when did Tinubu plant Oshiomole in Edo State?
Edo state ain't your state otherwise you will know where I'm driving at.
Oshiomole is the new Apc chairman, he has been winning while secondu has been playing second fiddle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Great2017: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Drchristian:

Edo state ain't your state otherwise you will know where I'm driving at.
Oshiomole is the new Apc chairman, he has been winning while secondu has been playing second fiddle.
Go back to my quote ab initio, then, you will know your mention ran targential. I will advise you to read to understand before you quote me again. Oba gha to kpe re, ise!
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by budaatum: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

What exactly is my concern if an afonja traitor becomes my president?

As long as we all in this sh!thole together we will continue to sabotage any of your useless daft ambitions.

Of course you don't care. Makes me wonder why you're here really. I'll try and fulfil your wish for you,
Good luck now.

4 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by emerged01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Op since you know north will not handover to southwest? Why can't you leave Yoruba to their own fate? I'm still trying to know why the political move of Yoruba is giving you migraine. Fact still remain that Yoruba can not suffer politically. All Yoruba eggs are not in one basket,they are in my baskets. Yoruba are in PDP and other parties. No matter how the politics of Nigeria is Yoruba will always benefit. So save your energy for something else. Tinubu this Tinubu that. Make una leave this man!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ojiofor: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
igbodefender:
Ojiofor, I've been observing your comments on this thread. Are you shifting ground? Long time.

I am not shifting any ground rather I am being realistic unlike you that pursue illusion,a known shadow shaser under the cover of Buhari 2019 and Igbo presidency in 2023.Did you read the revelation coming from Saraki that APC have already zoned presidency to Southwest in 2023?
Ndi Igbo are wiser than you and other APC ass lickers.
If it takes the Igbo man another 50 years to become president of Nigeria a Yoruba man will have to wait for that long.

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by budaatum: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
This thread is actually beneath anyone's reasoning capacity, and would have been much better if op had desisted from posting it and remained a lurker! Perhaps he might have grasped another cell in his one celled brain!

12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

This thread is above your myopic reasoning capacity.

Kindly desist from posting and continue to lurk...who knows you may grasp something into that 2 celled brain of yours.

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by zlantanfan: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
I am a ss but 2023 would be about how tinubu actually plays his game and get concessions from buhari, I see osinbanjo getting the ticket to continue but buhari having this lack of enthusiasm to support or influence him in north.

If Tinubu can utilize buhari fully in north he would get it, south south do not have tribal bigotry in voting when its about a personality of osinbajo statue. The north can be OK if buhari does his bit plus the steadiness in osinbajo character

However PDP would definetly field a northern then but it would not fly if east is the VP, north forever has this uncertainty about Igbo nearing power becos of Biafra and other reasons.

It would be safe for PDP to use a west or south VP and still get votes in east with no concession.

One sure thing is west would always be president b4 east if it ever happens

3 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
12Monkeys:
Tinubu thinks he can get the Presidency by simply supporting Buhari's re-election. This may be the most stupid thing ever but knowing Tinubu's over inflated ego and blind ambitions this is more of madness. But what about the general Yoruba broom wavers, do they think a Fulani man will simply hand power to a Yoruba kafir? Have they forgotten so soon why Boko Haram was activated? Do they honestly think that the northern Muslim bloc will vote Tinubu or any other Yoruba man for that matter where and when the opposition fields a northern Muslim?

I have always said that Tinubu is anything but smart and intelligent. The only thing he has is a solid grasp on how to fool the majority of Yorubas to see his political career advancement- which conveniently makes Tinubu more and more financially richer - as some sort of Yoruba collective advancement.

Can any of you Afonjas kindly explain to me how a Yoruba man can ever become President? Do you think the SS and SE will vote for a Yoruba politician? If you can't even secure the south, then how can a Yoruba candidate compete against a northern muslim with either a SS or SE VP candidate?

I will prefer that make-believe republic called Odua as a fantasy side topic than for any of you afonjas to start foaming in the mouth over a highly improbable Yoruba president least of which Tinubu come 2023.

Good to know that you've jettisoned your plans for any wawa pigeasterner from even contesting the presidency in 2023. You just confirmed you're the perpetual boy boy, and slave of muslim north.

Rather than compete with a western candidate with your best eastern candidate, you surrender from now to the superiority of muslim northerners over anybody the east can field.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
killsmith:
I just dey laugh them. The north has vowed to never return power to the south. It's a shame the yorubas are not seeing that they are being used. In 2023, If Apc gives the ticket to the yorubas and Pdp picks a northerner with a ss/se as vp, it's game over for the yorubas....

But if the yorubas are wise, they'll aim for a more realistic target which is restructuring.

One one hand you accuse the north of not wanting to let power go down south. On the other hand you advocate for your favourite party controlled by Southerners to adopt a northerner in 2019 and 2023.

Who is helping the alleged northern ambition? To say you're confused is an understatement. So after helping the north in 2023, then you will wait for 2031 and cry for southern solidarity?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by killsmith(f): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ovamboland:

One one hand you accuse the north of not wanting to let power go down south. On the other hand you advocate for your favourite party controlled by Southerners to adopt a northerner in 2019 and 2023.

Who is helping the alleged northern ambition? To say you're confused is an understatement. So after helping the north in 2023, then you will wait for 2031 and cry for southern solidarity?
are you mad? Where did you see me wanting power? Where did I mention pdp as my party? Go and take your medications. Blind bartimeus.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Great2017:

Have you heard of Lai Mohammed of Kwara, George Akume, even Senator Misau of Bauchi who decamped recently were all ACN members. Misau is still coming back to beg like Obanikoro

6 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

I am not shifting any ground rather I am being realistic unlike you that pursue illusion,a known shadow shaser under the cover of Buhari 2019 and Igbo presidency in 2023.Did you read the revelation coming from Saraki that APC have already zoned presidency to Southwest in 2023?
Ndi Igbo are wiser than you and other APC ass lickers.
If it takes the Igbo man another 50 years to become president of Nigeria a Yoruba man will have to wait for that long .

This is the type of politics that will ensure ibo never becomes president for as long as Nigeria exists. Highly emotional reaction, no principle or direction.

5 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ovamboland:

This is the type of politics that will endure ibo never becomes president for as long as Nigeria exists

Go and read my post again and emphasize on the bolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Renewable Energy Investments In Nigeria Get $70 Million Boost / For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) / Insecurity: Imo Government Debunks US Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.