Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? (5838 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Roger3D(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
limeta:
Yoruba should forget the presidency
It will never happen
They going to get paid in their own coin, so best we all should look forward to Northern rulers.
We in the Niger Delta we never forget what you Yoruba did to Jona good luck. Tompolo and the lot .

Ibo girl who dash you south south?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
killsmith:
are you mad? Where did you see me wanting power? Where did I mention pdp as my party? Go and take your medications. Blind bartimeus.

Deceive yourself, you care not where power goes but you tander on this thread to advice Yoruba on how they can't get power.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by totit: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin

Lool.. lool

..one will think ibo have a say at all in Nigeria politics,election. Somebody should please remind me of 5% thingy abeg.

By the way, elections are not conducted by mere wishing washing or on nairaland.

Sai baba jare grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by killsmith(f): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ovamboland:

Deceive yourself, you care not where power goes but you tander on this thread to advice Yoruba on how they can't get power.
I still insist you are foolish. My initial writeup was to show you how you are chasing the wind and that you should chase a more realistic target which is restructuring....

If you still don't understand my point, then I can't help you because there is no cure for foolishness.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

Go and read my post again and emphasize on the bolded.

What is there to read again? You thinking pattern is succinctly captured in the bold text.
Free advise, you don't bully anyone to become your fan.

5 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Paretomaster1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stu*id Flattinoes, your obsession, and short sightedness is the reason you will forever trail the Northerners, and Westerners politically..

Face your own cross.... Children of hate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ojiofor: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ovamboland:

What is there to read again? You thinking pattern is succinctly captured in the bold text.
Free advise, you don't bully anyone to become your fan.

See you,who is looking for fan?
Am I selling cd record?Na wao.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Great2017: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ovamboland:

Have you heard of Lai Mohammed of Kwara, George Akume, even Senator Misau of Bauchi who decamped recently were all ACN members. Misau is still coming back to beg like Obanikoro
I know Lai Moh'd and Obanikoro and both of them are Tinubu's tribes men.
George Akume was governor from 1999 to 2007 when Tinubu was governor under a different party. How then did the latter plant him politically?
Misau is a young politician from Bauchi State. Since you alleged that Tinubu planted him politically, can you tell us how?
I still stand by my submission that Tinubu is only overhyped by his tribes men.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by 7lives: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
emerged01:
Op since you know north will not handover to southwest? Why can't you leave Yoruba to their own fate? I'm still trying to know why the political move of Yoruba is giving you migraine. Fact still remain that Yoruba can not suffer politically. All Yoruba eggs are not in one basket,they are in my baskets. Yoruba are in PDP and other parties. No matter how the politics of Nigeria is Yoruba will always benefit. So save your energy for something else. Tinubu this Tinubu that. Make una leave this man!!!

We even benefitted as opposition, 16 year later, the HATER AT THE CENTER WAILS MARGINALIZATION.
HEAD OR TAIL WE WIN.

4 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by konoplyanka: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
killsmith:
I just dey laugh them. The north has vowed to never return power to the south. It's a shame the yorubas are not seeing that they are being used. In 2023, If Apc gives the ticket to the yorubas and Pdp picks a northerner with a ss/se as vp, it's game over for the yorubas....

But if the yorubas are wise, they'll aim for a more realistic target which is restructuring.

All these stupid flatheaded children of hate sef.

...the north has vowed never to return power to the South...

You were present when they made the vow.

Even the northerners like Atiku, saraki, kwankwaso, tambuwal etc, themselves know that it's their last chance at being president if they don't defeat buhari in 2019 because they would have to wait for another 12 years. No serious candidate would contest from the north in 2023. Instead of ibos to strategize on how to outsmart the SW in 2023, they are busy hating.

South south don't reason like you pigs and idiots. They will never vote another northerner after buhari. You can keep voting northerners and remain slaves.

5 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by OfficialAPCNig: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
12Monkeys:
Tinubu thinks he can get the Presidency by simply supporting Buhari's re-election. This may be the most stupid thing ever but knowing Tinubu's over inflated ego and blind ambitions this is more of madness. But what about the general Yoruba broom wavers, do they think a Fulani man will simply hand power to a Yoruba kafir? Have they forgotten so soon why Boko Haram was activated? Do they honestly think that the northern Muslim bloc will vote Tinubu or any other Yoruba man for that matter where and when the opposition fields a northern Muslim?

I have always said that Tinubu is anything but smart and intelligent. The only thing he has is a solid grasp on how to fool the majority of Yorubas to see his political career advancement- which conveniently makes Tinubu more and more financially richer - as some sort of Yoruba collective advancement.

Can any of you Afonjas kindly explain to me how a Yoruba man can ever become President? Do you think the SS and SE will vote for a Yoruba politician? If you can't even secure the south, then how can a Yoruba candidate compete against a northern muslim with either a SS or SE VP candidate?

I will prefer that make-believe republic called Odua as a fantasy side topic than for any of you afonjas to start foaming in the mouth over a highly improbable Yoruba president least of which Tinubu come 2023.
You even have time for people who have been perpetually moronic.

Let assume Buhari is rigged back into power.

In 2023, APC Presidency would be zoned to the South (SW, SS and SE) and PDP's ticket would remain in the North.

Apart from Tinubu, no South West APC politician can stand the SE APC combo. SE has more number of heavy politicians than SW. So it would be a fierce battle for APC's ticket.

Amechi, Oshiomole and Akpabio would be fighting from SS.

No matter who wins, SS, SE and MB would definitely side with PDP. These 3 tends to have a uniform voting pattern going by our voting history.

The NW/NE will never leave a Northern candidate for any southern candidate. They would all line up behind a Northern muslim to perpetuate themselves in power.

Just like what happened with Ribadu and Atiku, SW APC would fail.

If SW are supporting Buhari because of 2023, then they purely sophisticated mooorons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by OfficialAPCNig: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
konoplyanka:

All these stupid flatheaded children of hate sef.

...the north has vowed never to return power to the South...

You were present when they made the vow.

Even the northerners like Atiku, saraki, kwankwaso, tambuwal etc, themselves know that it's their last chance at being president if they don't defeat buhari in 2019 because they would have to wait for another 12 years. No serious candidate would contest from the north in 2023. Instead of ibos to strategize on how to outsmart the SW in 2023, they are busy hating.

South south don't reason like you pigs and idiots. They will never vote another northerner after buhari. You can keep voting northerners and remain slaves.
Sorry, you are a sophisticated mor.on.

Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki all knew that they have nothing to lose decamping.

They know they can't get a ticket from APC when Buhari is still there, so it is only logical to decamp to PDP and try from there.

If they didn't win the President, then 2023 would be easier because that year, they would be running against a Southern APC candidate and that would be a walk over for them knowing the type of politics they play in the North.

2023, PDP is fielding a Northern candidate, both of us know that an average northern will never vote for a Southerner over a Northern candidate.

Ndi Igbo are wiser than you people.

They are strategically represented at APC and more positioned to grab PDP VP.

APC chance of even winning 2023, is presenting SE/NE ticket or SE/MB ticket.

We know that in 2023, NW/NE would in total lock down for PDP. One thing that is certain is that SE/SS and MB would never vote for SW in 2023 after supporting a calamity to get into power.

NW/SE 2023 ticket would defeat a SW/NW ticket any time, anyday.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by emerged01(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
7lives:

We even benefitted as opposition, 16 year later, the HATER AT THE CENTER WAILS MARGINALIZATION.
HEAD OR TAIL WE WIN.
That's what they don't know.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by limeta(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tundeobama:

we yoruba (obasanjo) went to pick gej in a tiny state to make u happy he turned bk against us we removed him.tinubu decided the new presidency we yoruba can unseat the incumbent,jagaban assisted 6 current African president your vote can't hold us.Nw NE Nc SW edo delta will vote same direction.

The Afonja way
OBJ pick Gej for him self did he ask the people of South South
Pick him to mess him
Afonja sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by limeta(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Drchristian:

Yes without Yorubas benevolence Jonathan amounts to nothing. Yorubas made him debuty governor, Governor, Vice president and president. but why is it when Jonathan insulted d Yorubas verbally, accompanied with his inability to perform in his office they should not vote another? They even went for a better & more matured candidate which is Buhari and u people are crying like babies.

This medium u r using to comment trash is owned by a Yorubas .

Ask ursef what as a Yoruba person ever benefited from your region or tribe?
Shame on you.

F off I pay to use the site is it free
See this monkey
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
I foresee an Igbo only candidate across political parties in 2023. Joe Igbokwe leading APC. I don't believe Tinubu will run.

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Sharpsword: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You even have time for people who have been perpetually moronic.

Let assume Buhari is rigged back into power.

In 2023, APC Presidency would be zoned to the South (SW, SS and SE) and PDP's ticket would remain in the North.

Apart from Tinubu, no South West APC politician can stand the SE APC combo. SE has more number of heavy politicians than SW. So it would be a fierce battle for APC's ticket.

Amechi, Oshiomole and Akpabio would be fighting from SS.

No matter who wins, SS, SE and MB would definitely side with PDP. These 3 tends to have a uniform voting pattern going by our voting history.

The NW/NE will never leave a Northern candidate for any southern candidate. They would all line up behind a Northern muslim to perpetuate themselves in power.

Just like what happened with Ribadu and Atiku, SW APC would fail.

If SW are supporting Buhari because of 2023, then they purely sophisticated mooorons.
Loool...if wishes were horses, officialapcnig would ride

7 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Fariq: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
kotv:

Yorubas were in oppositional for a very long time for a reason. What pulled you people out of opposition was Buhari's popularity. Decieve yourselves that North will vote for Yoruba or any South when there's a North on the ballot. When have they ever did it before? A rude awakening is waiting for you Yorubas. A very rude awakening.

It happens during Abiola time.

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Sharpsword:
Loool...if wishes were horses, officialapcnig would ride
Can your sufferstikated tin god's SW/NW ticket defeat a NW/SE ticket?
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 1:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Great2017:

I know Lai Moh'd and Obanikoro and both of them are Tinubu's tribes men.
George Akume was governor from 1999 to 2007 when Tinubu was governor under a different party. How then did the latter plant him politically?
Misau is a young politician from Bauchi State. Since you alleged that Tinubu planted him politically, can you tell us how?
I still stand by my submission that Tinubu is only overhyped by his tribes men.

Your answers are right in the quote go back and read it. Just few of Tinubu influence in NC and NE. Even Ribadu is still a Tinubu boy.

2 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ovamboland(m): 1:57am On Aug 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Sorry, you are a sophisticated mor.on.

Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki all knew that they have nothing to lose decamping.

They know they can't get a ticket from APC when Buhari is still there, so it is only logical to decamp to PDP and try from there.

If they didn't win the President, then 2023 would be easier because that year, they would be running against a Southern APC candidate and that would be a walk over for them knowing the type of politics they play in the North.

2023, PDP is fielding a Northern candidate, both of us know that an average northern will never vote for a Southerner over a Northern candidate.

Ndi Igbo are wiser than you people.

They are strategically represented at APC and more positioned to grab PDP VP.

APC chance of even winning 2023, is presenting SE/NE ticket or SE/MB ticket.

We know that in 2023, NW/NE would in total lock down for PDP. One thing that is certain is that SE/SS and MB would never vote for SW in 2023 after supporting a calamity to get into power.

NW/SE 2023 ticket would defeat a SW/NW ticket any time, anyday.

You people have very low self esteem, so all this noise is just about getting the VP position in faraway 2023. Chai, Kanu did you people a very strong thing.

You are even confused, the north that you said will not vote for a southern candidate is the same that will vote for your SE/Nwhatever combination in 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by fyneguy: 2:12am On Aug 22, 2018
kotv:

Why do you people believe anyone will vote for you people considering what happened. She's right, excluding maybe Edo and Delta excluding the ibo part, Yoruba have little chance of getting votes in South. You people gave North power for eternity. The North have been decieving both Okorocha and Amaechi that Buhari will hand power over to him in effort to get both to rig SS and SE for him. Do you really think both will let that fake promise go when time comes?
The chances of Yoruba becoming president is slim to nond. If APC gives the mandate to Yoruba, chances are PDP will give it to North. The North will always vote North. The only chance Yoruba has is the rest of South. I doubt SE will vote for a Yoruba and for SS, some may but most will not.

MKO - Yoruba

defeated

Tofa- Northerner

swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by 35824L: 3:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Ojiofor:

I am not shifting any ground rather I am being realistic unlike you that pursue illusion,a known shadow shaser under the cover of Buhari 2019 and Igbo presidency in 2023.Did you read the revelation coming from Saraki that APC have already zoned presidency to Southwest in 2023?
Ndi Igbo are wiser than you and other APC ass lickers.
If it takes the Igbo man another 50 years to become president of Nigeria a Yoruba man will have to wait for that long.
Yoruba president is happening in 2023. Iboe can only watch and wail. That is what you do best.

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by 7lives: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2018
35824L:
Yoruba president is happening in 2023. Iboe can only watch and wail. That is what you do best.

They don't even KNOW that Kanu already BURNED their chances.
Should APC give their Ticket to SE in 2023, APC will loose the election, who will vote for secessionists?.
People are already weary of those who THINK with their ANUS, they will just bring OUT everything that THESE people did to destroy the Buhari government and make a lot of NOISE about it, especially in the North.
History is indeed a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Great2017: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Ovamboland:

Your answers are right in the quote go back and read it. Just few of Tinubu influence in NC and NE. Even Ribadu is still a Tinubu boy.

Can you name his influence in NC and NE that calls the shots in those zones?

Ribadu cannot be Tinubu's boy and still condemned him as a criminal of international dimension. Are you then saying Ribadu is a boy to an internation thief? See the link below:
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/bola-tinubu-nuhu-ribadu-echoes-treachery/
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Ovamboland:

You people have very low self esteem, so all this noise is just about getting the VP position in faraway 2023. Chai, Kanu did you people a very strong thing.

You are even confused, the north that you said will not vote for a southern candidate is the same that will vote for your SE/Nwhatever combination in 2023 grin
What SE have achieved politically Pre-independence till date our sufferstikated brothers would never.

A SE/NE APC ticket against a NW/SE PDP ticket would sell more than a SW/NW APC's ticket against a NW/SE PDP's ticket.

You guys contributed mere 15% to Buhari's victory and you are here making noise. Let see how your 15% would make you people President.

FYI, SW can NEVER beat SE in 2023 for APC's Presidential ticket.

Anyway, we are retiring all terrorists in 2019, so no need for the drama.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2018
35824L:
Yellowbars are just day dreaming like their sufferstikated tin god.

So a SW/NW ticket would defeat a PDP's NW/SE ticket. Wake up bros.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Ojiofor: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2018
35824L:

Wake up from your slumber.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by izombie(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2018
You yoruba moslems keep attacking the op without understanding what he is saying. In 2023, if apc fields a yoruba candidate with a northerner as VP, the pdp will field an hausa fulani candidate with a south easterner or southerner as VP. Now tell me how yoruba candidate will beat the northern candidate given that the north will always vote a northerner? The pdp will win the north and se/ss while the apc will win only the yoruba states. And for the record, the north does not vote along party lines, they vote for the northerner no matter the party.
Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by Pigsandidiots: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2018
kotv:

What does ibos have to do with what I wrote? Why are you Yoruba so myopic and so low thinking you think the rest of us are non existent. What is wrong with you people? Everything is either ibo or Hausa to you people. Why are you people so backwardly tribal?

I'm Ijaw for your knowledge and I'm telling you what I know. Even the limeta girl you ignored her statement have said many times on this website that she's from Delta State. There are other people in Nigeria beside Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba. Expand your views.
Oga ade, gerrout. You are ijaw my foot. The ijaws i know are not daft like you. Just like one idiot that will be claiming edo of which we all know wjo he is. Your brain dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? by OK2NVME: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback come and rant against Igbos here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday / Heavy Soldiers Patrolling In Oyigbo VIDEO / Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.