Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (6799 Views)

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / Eid al-Fitr: Kalu Breaks Fast With Muslims In Umuahia, Donates Cash, Food Items / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Rotmaxx(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2018
proud to be a Christian...... Accept Jesus into ur life now and u will be saved.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Joevics(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2018
sarhleey:

Blasphemy....... May Almighty Allah azawajal forgive you....Islam is a religion of peace...

grin grin grin grin
I know if he/she said that in Kano, and you shout blasphemy. You lots will gather round the person and either stone or butcher him.

What peace is in that?

Do you hear about people killing because of Jesus Christ? Have you seen a christain go angry because you insulted God or Christ.

Your only say idlam is a religion of peace. You don't act the peace.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2018
biotechshola:

Your types are the reasons religion crisis may not end in this country. This singular provocative comment of yours is enough to ignite war.

I've always said that the core northern Muslims and the south south / east are equally guilty of religion violence and intolerance and sad enough they both possess limited knowledge of their religion.

We've never had religion crisis in the south west simply because we understand that respect is reciprocal and meddling into other people's religion affairs will always cause a backlash hence we maintain our limits and live peacefully.

Lastly, I think you have to be banned for this so as to deter other dimwits like you.

It's only a terrorist supporter like you will ban him. Spit on your forehead..We don't need your religious tolerance in SS/SE. Get that clear in your empty skull.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

The day I gave my life to Christ, I left the realm of darkness and entered into the realm of light ( kingdom of God's dear son) far above your principalities, power, ruler of the darkness of this world and spiritual wicked in heavenly place. (Eph 1:20-21, Eph 2:6,col 1:13,

I'm not the kind of Christain that your Muslim cleric use Bible passages to bamboozle with heresy, non-conformity, and false interpretation of scripture bcoz they don't know it in the first place.

The Bible is so clear about your sacrifices called 'Salah meat

'1 Corinthians 10:20-21 says,
But I say, that the things which the 'Gentiles' sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.'
1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

I rest my case.

Christians know absolutely nothing. You call on God of Abraham for blessings ignoring that part where Abraham didn't sacrifice his son anymore after passing the test.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Joevics:

grin grin grin grin
I know if he/she said that in Kano, and you shout blasphemy. You lots will gather round the person and either stone or butcher him.

What peace is in that?

Do you hear about people killing because of Jesus Christ? Have you seen a christain go angry because you insulted God or Christ.

Your only say idlam is a religion of peace. You don't act the peace.

Say what??

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:

Arguing with you is like arguing with sheytan because I could see you belong to satan

Lol, you need me head checked. Those that ridicule, attack, disrespect everything and anything about your religion belongs to God right? You need me head checked
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by petsolo15(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Introspective Reflections:

EVIL IS DEEP

China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church!

Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland!

Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world.
Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!

Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark.

These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed!

Come to Africa, there are more than 10,000 churches per region including 4,000 churches in the city of Yaoundé alone!

4100 churches in the only city of Abidjan!

7000 churches in the only city of Kinshasa!

10,000 churches in the only city of Lagos in Nigeria!
only, which is four hundred and thirty times more numerous than the whole of Switzerland!

In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined!

More pastors than doctors.

Everyone is born again!

Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!

Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches!

Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!

However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society.

We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!

#Think about this✓
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by mosesjida(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Nigeria and fake love...as if dey like each other true true
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I agree 100%. We Christians are not idol worshippers. We do not bow down 5 times a day towards a black stone stone object in the Middle East and we do not worship a minor god called "Satan We Trust" (S.W.T)
Christians also don't follow the teachings of a sex maniac "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)

I pity your conditions because you need help psychologically because of your ignorance
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Glink2018(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Christians know absolutely nothing. You call on God of Abraham for blessings ignoring that part where Abraham didn't sacrifice his son anymore after passing the test.

It is you muslims that are still living in the past and primitive practices or belief.

We Christians have the better interpretation and revelation of the scripture.

Contact me personally for better interpretation of the scripture because you don't know jack about what you are commenting.

Confused people... you better accept Jesus Christ into your life so as to have adequate knowledge of truth and the true God.

Shioor!
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2018
solmat:

we know already we are not one, u serve a caged god called allah in d kaaba that don't have love for humanity rather seeking defence by muslim and its umma

we know already we are not one, u serve a caged god called allah in d kaaba that don't have love for humanity rather seeking defence by muslim and its umma

Thank God the same Ka'aba was built by Abraham, you have it in your bibles is Bethel which means House Of God, so no need for me to argue with you
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2018
cbnileowo:
nigga nobody dey dispute you,you wan compare light with darkness..you wan compare death wit live.... awon idol worshipper...

In which you're in darkness hope you know
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2018
1Dray:

Of course, only God knows the kinda blood thirty god you mudslings are serving.

You need to go back to primary school... What's Mudslings grin
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:
yes you are right brother... Christians are serving the merciful God trough his son that preach peace,..while Muslim are serving a certain Allah trough a blood sucking demon that preach his own peace with a long sword in his hand...

May Allah forgive you
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

It is you muslims that are still living in the past and primitive practices or belief.

Contact me personally for better interpretation of the scripture because you don't know jack about what you are commenting.

Confused people...

Shioor!

Past and primitive practice??
Since what Muslims are doing today is past and primitive practice, you shouldn't mention Abraham's name when asking for blessings.

I bet religion itself is a new practice right?
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

Confused people...

Shioor!

Past and primitive practice??
Since what Muslims are doing today is past and primitive practice, you shouldn't mention Abraham's name when asking for blessings from God.

I bet religion itself is a new practice right?
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

The day I gave my life to Christ, I left the realm of darkness and entered into the realm of light ( kingdom of God's dear son) far above your principalities, power, ruler of the darkness of this world and spiritual wicked in heavenly place. (Eph 1:20-21, Eph 2:6,col 1:13,

I'm not the kind of Christain that your Muslim cleric use Bible passages to bamboozle with heresy, non-conformity, and false interpretation of scripture bcoz they don't know it in the first place.

The Bible is so clear about your sacrifices called 'Salah meat

'1 Corinthians 10:20-21 says,
But I say, that the things which the 'Gentiles' sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.'
1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

I rest my case.

I believe you knw that Abraham sacrificed ram for God or I should put you through, What Abraham did is what we are doing today
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2018
1Dray:

Of course, only God knows the kinda blood thirty god you mudslings are serving.

Since Muslims God is blood thirsty but yours isn't?

Whch God told 'His children' to wipe out clans and take their women and children as slaves.

Which God instructed Moses to wipe out cities?
Which God demanded for death of first born
Which God destroyed Onan?

Which God protected Cain who killed his brother and married his sister?
Which God gave Cain a city after practicing fraticide and incestation?

But your God isn't blood thirsty. I spit your hypocritical souls
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2018
thoniann:

First and foremost, tell your faithfuls to stop the senseless killings and terrorism. They should fear God for once and stop this "Religion of Peace" nonsense.

Secondly, they should join in the "Free Leah" Campaign. Their silence stinks to high heavens.
Barka du Sallah to whatever you guys are celebrating.

Tell your Pastors too to stop attacking Us through their false proclamation and messages
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by 1Dray(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:

You need to go back to primary school... What's Mudslings grin

Mudslings is a new spelling of what people that practice your religion are called.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by 1Dray(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Since Muslims God is blood thirsty but yours isn't?

Whch God told 'His children' to wipe out clans and take their women and children as slaves.

Which God instructed Moses to wipe out cities?
Which God demanded for death of first born
Which God destroyed Onan?

Which God protected Cain who killed his brother and married his sister?
Which God gave Cain a city after practicing fraticide and incestation?

But your God isn't blood thirsty. I spit your hypocritical souls

What's this one saying?
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Glink2018(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:

I believe you knw that Abraham sacrificed ram for God or I should put you through, What Abraham did is what we are doing today

All your comments are laughable...

A clear indication of wrong interpretation of scripture.

I beg of you, you need to give your life to Christ now tomorrow may be too late.

You are one of the reasons I use to participate in discussions on nairaland.

Pls give your life to Christ
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
It is only in the south west that Islam is a religion of peace
Why?
Simply because of their sycophancy...
Inorder to make sure they take advantage of both Muslims and Christians....thus being able to penetrate all corridors of power in this country rather than using this character to bring lasting peace to the true men of this nation.. The South East / south south CHRISTIANS and the core North Muslims

If you think am lying... Check around you.. ..if you live with a core Yoruba man.that is yet to be diffused .. He is always good and cheerful.. Even if you beat him... He is cool.... He has no enemy thus does not recognize your enemy
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2018
1Dray:

What's this one saying?

Check your bible and quit hating
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

All your comments are laughable...

A clear indication of wrong interpretation of scripture.

I beg of you, you need to give your life to Christ now tomorrow may be too late.

You are one of the reasons I use to participate in discussions on nairaland.

Pls give your life to Christ

Who is christ?
Is it the one that died like a thief alongside two thieves ?
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2018
petsolo15:
Introspective Reflections:

EVIL IS DEEP

China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church!

Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland!

Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world.
Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!

Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark.

These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed!

Come to Africa, there are more than 10,000 churches per region including 4,000 churches in the city of Yaoundé alone!

4100 churches in the only city of Abidjan!

7000 churches in the only city of Kinshasa!

10,000 churches in the only city of Lagos in Nigeria!
only, which is four hundred and thirty times more numerous than the whole of Switzerland!

In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined!

More pastors than doctors.

Everyone is born again!

Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!

Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches!

Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!

However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society.

We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!

#Think about this✓

Those hypocrites won't comment nor like your post because it doesn't post Islam in a bad light. Try rephrasing your comment and check the difference
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by 1930revival(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2018
I Just dey pity all Yoruba Muslims wey dey fool demselves thinking they are Muslims....By the time Buhari's boys are asked to submit Blood to ur stupid Allah you will not be spared,,,because betrayal is not permitted by vampires...they consider all of us as christians: Go and ask a core northern muslim...take it or leave it.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Akanoaaa(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:
Thank you Xtians, But we are NOT serving the same God
Yes we are not! Muslims serving the moon that Almighty God created while we Christians serving the creator of heaven and earth. The mighty God!!!!

1 Like

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Infocitadel: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2018
we are all children of Abraham, but not children of the same God.
CAN knows the truth thats why they said *children of Abraham*
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Adebowale89(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
CAN sef dey get time o. wish them congratulate them and give a short brief encouragement of peaceful coexistence

what's the need for this some north state govt bla bla

I'm a Christian but I believe all this long essay is of unnecessary from CAN

happy sallah to all Muslims
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by bunlizlaw(f): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:
Thank you Xtians, But we are NOT serving the same God
As a devoted Christian, Yes I know! We do not. Christains serve the Almighty God, Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent God. The Father of the saviour of mankind, our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
bunlizlaw:
As a devoted Christian, Yes I know! We do not. Christains serve the Almighty God, Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent God. The Father of the saviour of mankind, our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you.

So your Almighty God was killed like a night thief alongside two thieves ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. / Is Being A Morally Good Person Enough For God? / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.