Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (6806 Views)

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / Eid al-Fitr: Kalu Breaks Fast With Muslims In Umuahia, Donates Cash, Food Items / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Akanoaaa:

Yes we are not! Muslims serving the moon that Almighty God created while we Christians serving the creator of heaven and earth. The mighty God!!!!

ollah2:

So your Almighty God was killed like a night thief alongside two thieves ?

undecided
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by bunlizlaw(f): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

So your Almighty God was killed like a night thief alongside two thieves ?
Common, I don't have time for argument. If u care to know, I'm in my house, come and beat me.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by abbasajao(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:
Thank you Xtians, But we are NOT serving the same God
Allah these religious begotory self. And if i ask him now which God is serving. He will say Jesus.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
bunlizlaw:
Common, I don't have time for argument. If u care to know, I'm in my house, come and beat me.

Haba!! I only asked a question nah.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Vieybazz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
ehinmowo:
CAN shud be very careful with having a romance with Islam! Christian and Muslims do not serve the same God.

One idiot (pastor) was preaching to some Muslim community somewhere in d north last week telling dem Jesus is a prophet. U dnt nid to appease anyone. If j dnt hv proper knowledge abt d son of God, keep quiet!

Some relationship cannot just work! PLS DNT QUOTE ME...DONT WNT PPLE POURING SALIVA ON ME DIS MORNING!
The pastor actuaslly know the truth but only being scared of sharing it in that gathering, cos its risky for his life.......so he determine to say what will plz our counterpart religion
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Glink2018(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Who is christ?
Is it the one that died like a thief alongside two thieves ?

Jesus loves you. He died for you and I on cross of calvary so that we can have eternal life. 1 jh 5:10, jh 3:35.

Give your life to Christ, pls I beg u.

Find any Bible believing church and let them lead you in salvation prayer.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

Jesus loves you. He died for you and I on cross of calvary so that we can have eternal life. 1 jh 5:10, jh 3:35.

Give your life to Christ, pls I beg u.

Find any Bible believing church and let them lead you in salvation prayer.

Lol, this is 2018. Feed this nonsense to a 2 year old boy
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Glink2018(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, this is 2018. Feed this nonsense to a 2 year old boy

The' nonsense' has done so much for me than any human capacity can do.

The 'nonsense is what your people in the country and beyond still come to visit/seek at km. 46 Lagos - ibadan expressway for the solutions of various impossible problems in their lives

The 'nonsense' we help you and your family that's why I'm introducing Him to you.

Pls accept Him today. He loves you.

From now on I will be praying for the salvation of your soul. I wouldn't give up
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by IbnAbdullah1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:
yes you are right brother... Christians are serving the merciful God trough his son that preach peace,..while Muslim are serving a certain Allah trough a blood sucking demon that preach his own peace with a long sword in his hand...

I would rather be patient than answer you for your bigotry.
If we did half of what you Christians do on Muslim thread Christianity would be dead and long gone.

Yours is to insult and that's all you do, but you are quick to call yourselves othe most peaceful people on the planet when you hypocritically incite hate with the same mouth you use for claiming peace.
When I see most Christians I see nothing but intolerant hypocrites in sheep clothing.
Go cure your hatred before it kills you.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, you need me head checked. Those that ridicule, attack, disrespect everything and anything about your religion belongs to God right? You need me head checked
you this hopeless being again, you neglect the fact it is your musim bro that first start it. CAN greet them for there festival but what they can say is that we are not servering the same god as if that is what the post is all about.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:

Thank God the same Ka'aba was built by Abraham, you have it in your bibles is Bethel which means House Of God, so no need for me to argue with you
lols, Which Kaaba? I Guess You Are refering to the one your idol fore father use to round and bow to before yovr useless prophet create islam. mumu history is there for you to learn, i guess your imam dont tell you that betel was located untop a mountain which is otherwise for your kaaba
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:

In which you're in darkness hope you know
Lols, trying to play victim now, i hope you dont forget that you started this
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Past and primitive practice??
Since what Muslims are doing today is past and primitive practice, you shouldn't mention Abraham's name when asking for blessings from God.

I bet religion itself is a new practice right?
Now i know you are braindead, can you tell me how the useless ritual you people are doing take relate to father abraham. what a shame
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:

I believe you knw that Abraham sacrificed ram for God or I should put you through, What Abraham did is what we are doing today
Lols, 1, The ram abraham sacrifice was provided by God Himself 2, other idol religions too use to sacrifice ram to there god i guess we should asumme that they too are doing what abraham did. 3. abraham made an alter and burn the ram completely to ash, but you dont make alter and you eat the ram. so tell me how what you people did today take relate to what abraham do?
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
EmirAbj:

Tell your Pastors too to stop attacking Us through their false proclamation and messages
Lols,you think our pastor is as useless as your imam that have nothing to do than to train terrorist and to preach hatred around the world.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

The' nonsense' has done so much for me than any human capacity can do.

The 'nonsense is what your people in the country and beyond still come to visit/seek at km. 46 Lagos - ibadan expressway for the solutions of various impossible problems in their lives

The 'nonsense' we help you and your family that's why I'm introducing Him to you.

Pls accept Him today. He loves you.

From now on I will be praying for the salvation of your soul. I wouldn't give up

Accept Krishna today, he loves you. I will be praying for the salvation of your soul because Krishna loves you even more than your loved ones
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Firebomber:
Now i know you are braindead, can you tell me how the useless ritual you people are doing take relate to father abraham. what a shame

Oh really? It doesn't relate, poor you.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Oh really? It doesn't relate, poor you.
Lols, you should have stop showing your ignorance by just telling me how your ritual take relate to father abraham, even sango worshiper use to kill ram for there god.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Firebomber:
Lols, you should have stop showing your ignorance by just telling me how your ritual take relate to father abraham, even sango worshiper use to kill ram for there god.

Go and 're read your bible. But this time with a working Brian
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Firebomber:
Lols,you think our pastor is as useless as your imam that have nothing to do than to train terrorist and to preach hatred around the world.

Your pastors are useless to the extent that dey won't peach what is there in your bibles, Jesus self said you should use sword according to your new testament... Or I should quote the place for you where Jesus said he will kill his enemies with sword??
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Firebomber:
Lols, 1, The ram abraham sacrifice was provided by God Himself 2, other idol religions too use to sacrifice ram to there god i guess we should asumme that they too are doing what abraham did. 3. abraham made an alter and burn the ram completely to ash, but you dont make alter and you eat the ram. so tell me how what you people did today take relate to what abraham do?

And the one we Muslims are using today was created by your father right or na made rams??
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Firebomber:
Lols, trying to play victim now, i hope you dont forget that you started this

Are you not in darkness?? grin
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by 1Dray(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

Check your bible and quit hating
You probably be reading from a different Bible.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by sarhleey(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
dokyOloye:
Hahahaha.
Islam is peace grin grin
THAT IS THE GREATEST LIE OF ALL TIMES
.....don't be deceived by people using the name of Islam to terrorize the neighborhood...that is not Islam ..I believe u re an adult...sit down and Take a good look at d religion.... Ask anybody around the whole universe about Islam...they will tell u wat am telling u now... Islam is a religion of peace....
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by sarhleey(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
thoniann:

First and foremost, tell your faithfuls to stop the senseless killings and terrorism. They should fear God for once and stop this "Religion of Peace" nonsense.

Secondly, they should join in the "Free Leah" Campaign. Their silence stinks to high heavens.
Barka du Sallah to whatever you guys are celebrating.

Islam is a religion of peace not a terrorist religion.
Those people killing any how are not true Muslims.. Becos d religion forbids unnecessary killings rather it teaches how to save and have pitty on fellow humans....

Secondly....Islam is not a religion of by force.. True Muslims don't force people to join Islam, rather people join the religion at thier own free will.that's the teaching of Islam. True Muslims dont force people to join

So now tell me people that. kidnap Sharibu Leah, are they true Muslim.....?
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
1Dray:

You probably be reading from a different Bible.

You have have absolutely nothing to say about other religions. Your religion birthed fatricide and incestation and your God was pleased with to the extent that he gave Cain a city.

You need more

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Firebomber:
lols, Which Kaaba? I Guess You Are refering to the one your idol fore father use to round and bow to before yovr useless prophet create islam. mumu history is there for you to learn, i guess your imam dont tell you that betel was located untop a mountain which is otherwise for your kaaba

We learn from Genesis 21:14-21 that "Abraham took some food and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar. He set them on her shoulders and then sent her off with the boy [Ishmael]. She [Hagar] went on her way and wandered in the desert of Beersheba. When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. Then she went off and sat down nearby, about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there nearby, she began to sob. God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.” Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt”

Paran of Mecca to be where Hagar cried for water for her son Ishmael, and the well of zamzam in Mecca as the miraculous well that saved Ishmael's life and consider it sacred for that reason. Furthermore, Mecca is referred to by its ancient name Bacca in both the Muslim scripture (HQ 3:96) and in the Bible (Psalm 84:5-6) HQ 3:96 says, “The first house (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka; full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings.” While Psalm 84:5-6 reads, “Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring…” The sacred ‘spring’ of the well of Zamzam in Bacca/Mecca is well known.

Quit your hate. It will only destroy you
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by dokyOloye: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarhleey:

.....don't be deceived by people using the name of Islam to terrorize the neighborhood...that is not Islam ..I believe u re an adult...sit down and Take a good look at d religion.... Ask anybody around the whole universe about Islam...they will tell u wat am telling u now... Islam is a religion of peace....
I've seen how peaceful Buratai and Buhari are towards Shia Muslims,Lolz.
Let's not even go to boko haram, al Qaeda and ISIS whose leader is a PhD holder in Islamic studies grin grin grin
Abi you know about Islam more than a PhD holder
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by 1Dray(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
ollah2:

You have have absolutely nothing to say about other religions. Your religion birthed fatricide and incestation and your God was pleased with to the extent that he gave Cain a city.

You need more

You obviously written Your Own bible
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2018
1Dray:

You obviously written Your Own bible

grin grin cheesy
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by ollah2: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2018
dokyOloye:
I've seen how peaceful Buratai and Buhari are towards Shia Muslims,Lolz.
Let's not even go to boko haram, al Qaeda and ISIS whose leader is a PhD holder in Islamic studies grin grin grin
Abi you know about Islam more than a PhD holder

Kindly explain the attached

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
EmirAbj:

And the one we Muslims are using today was created by your father right or na made rams??

Lolz, see this fool born by a bastard. I guess you are so dumb to reason. Since the dog use by sango worshiper to perform ritual was created by your god i guess they are performing the ritual to your God to. Mumu.

You should have tell me the father Abraham sacrifice similarity with the useless ritual you people are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / Boast In God's Grace For You - Joseph Prince / My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.