Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' (31422 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Drabrah(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2018
jerryunit48:
All he is saying is ...Saraki all the way

Read well Bro. And decode wot's in brackets (b x e x c x o x m x e )

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Drabrah(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:
Outside politics, Saraki has never run a single honest enterprise. He has no business aside politics and all his investments are purchased with suspicious earnings. Anywhere stolen funds and fraudulent properties are mentioned, he would be an RSVP there. That's why his name was underlined in the Panama Papers scandal.

Atiku on the other hand was gazetted as a thief by Obasanjo. I mean published in a Federal Government Gazette. grin
Despite this eternal indictment, he is a very astute businessman with a chain of successful businesses. He retired as a Customs officer and the capital used to set up his business sure didn't come from his pension.

It's a case of a part time thief and a full time thief both arguing over the exclusive rights to steal.

U deserve an accolade, honestly

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Corrinthians(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

These confused and diabolical BNMC goons can go to any length to dent the image of their most feared opponent, Atiku, I believe strongly that Doyin Okupe will not stoop this low to even dare compare a Saraki to an Atiku grin cheesy cheesy haba Atiku is far far ahead......

Doyin Okuigbe has become an APC member according to the grand Lord of Atiku's PPP employees. grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Pat081: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2018
Is better for you nt to put ur mind dia too much dat ur so call Atiku hv win dis election because of high blood pressure
tomakint:

If I were you I will cover my face in shame for still marketing a bad product as Buhari despite what he had turned Nigeria into for the past 3 years and what he is still doing to us, perhaps some of you despicable lots are not humans after all.....see funny questions, 2019 will set the record straight for you. INEC will be pummeled by the Senate to stop rigging for your god, Buhari and then we shall see what will become of him in 19 Northern States. Obviously, Atiku will floor him in all the Northcentral states and get a huge chunk in the 6 Northeastern states, Buhari only has Northwest States to dance shaku shaku and all will be history. Buhari is gone......bookmark this for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Bakrabas: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2018
Ojiofor:
Have we recovered from buhari's 3 years rule?

Have you recovered from obasanjo and Jonathan too?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Rebelutionary: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

If I were you I will cover my face in shame for still marketing a bad product as Buhari despite what he had turned Nigeria into for the past 3 years and what he is still doing to us, perhaps some of you despicable lots are not humans after all.....see funny questions, 2019 will set the record straight for you. INEC will be pummeled by the Senate to stop rigging for your god, Buhari and then we shall see what will become of him in 19 Northern States. Obviously, Atiku will floor him in all the Northcentral states and get a huge chunk in the 6 Northeastern states, Buhari only has Northwest States to dance shaku shaku and all will be history. Buhari is gone......bookmark this for 2019

I like folks like you who boastfully say "bookmark this".... I have and time alone will reveal all things

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Moukandjo: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

I'll ignore the insults in your post. It's as a result of your frustration at apparent failure staring at you in the face. Why do you think PDP and GEJ wanted Atiku to contest against GEJ and not Buhari?

Now, let me cure your ignorance.

Atiku contested Presidential primaries under SDP on 92 and stepped down for Mko. He contested in 07, 11 and 15. All those times, he was beaten.

Since Atiku had problems with OBJ, he has never won an election in his home state of Adamawa. In fact, in 2007 Presidential elections, Adamawa gave Yar'Adua more than 500k votes and 300k votes to Buhari, meanwhile Atiku got only 30k votes in his home state. This is despite the fact that he was a sitting Vice President.

Now, someone that got 30k in Adamawa last time is the one you're banking on to deliver Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe?

Mark my words, if Atiku flies PDP flag in 2019, Buhari would get at least 6M votes higher than Atiku.

The guy you're quoting is too deluded to comprehend all this! Don't bother!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Moukandjo: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
What manner of slander is this? Atiku has shown and proved himself in the corporate world. Saraki is no match please. This false attempt to rebrand Saraki as what he is not is going too far. Atiku needs no introduction as a quintessential administrator. In comparison please what has Saraki achieved in his private capacity as an administrator. Enough of this false hype please.

You PDP people na him start to dey hype Saraki like say we no know who him be! Now you dey vex say e dey go too far! Nawa o! grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by BIXYBABE: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2018
We no want Buhari, abeg who u want
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2018
buharitill2023:
heavyweights that can't win their various state.

Lol
� Empty heavy weights.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Moukandjo: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Okupe is certified fool ...show me one of Atikus business that has ever failed and I will show you ten of Sarakis that have failed

Small small, them don dey talk true! grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Butterflyle0: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Okupe is certified fool ...show me one of Atikus business that has ever failed and I will show you ten of Sarakis that have failed

Okupe basically called Atiku and Saraki thieves. However he was careful to ensure that we understand that Saraki is a bigger thief than Atiku but Atiku is a thief nonetheless grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by VictorRomanov: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

There is a hidden message in that tweet.

He said if Sakari becomes president Nigeria will (bxexcxomxe) MAKE history.

Now remove all the "x" in the bracket and see the real message.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Enice(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Kingspin:
Someone have to replace Buhari for nation peace.
for your own peace, not national peace. You opposing PMB does not mean others do. Elections are coming soon, express yourself and let others do same. Peace will reign.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Dee60: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Thanks.

You actually warned us about PMB but we didnt listen.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by DemisigOfficial(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2018
jumobi1:
He said If Saraki rules, Nigeria will make history by becoming history. I think he threw shade at both of them.

Exactly but people didn't read that properly... I thought I was the only one that noticed the bxexcxoxmxe

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by ironheart(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2018
murmee:
MrMacJay has won the debate! A round of applause and I million Gbosas for him!
yes o
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by ironheart(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2018
konoplyanka:

I swear that's the best comment I've read on nairaland.
i am telling you. The guy made sense with that statement

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:
Outside politics, Saraki has never run a single honest enterprise. He has no business aside politics and all his investments are purchased with suspicious earnings. Anywhere stolen funds and fraudulent properties are mentioned, he would be an RSVP there. That's why his name was underlined in the Panama Papers scandal.

Atiku on the other hand was gazetted as a thief by Obasanjo. I mean published in a Federal Government Gazette. grin
Despite this eternal indictment, he is a very astute businessman with a chain of successful businesses. He retired as a Customs officer and the capital used to set up his business sure didn't come from his pension.

It's a case of a part time thief and a full time thief both arguing over the exclusive rights to steal.

Am no Saraki fan but do you know what you're saying Sha...

Saraki wey don become Bank CEO in his 20s
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by destined4favour: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2018
True talk but Saraki is not the alternative.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Charly68: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2018
You know yourselves very well..but Bukola saraki's idea is OP...check his signature on kwara and tell me what he did that could make us to pick him
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:
Former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Doyin Okupe has said it will take Nigeria 10 years to recover if Atiku Abubakar rules for a day.

According to the former presidential aide, the country recovery from a one day rule of the former vice president would be 10 days.

However he stated that Nigeria will make history, if it is ruled by senate president Bukola Saraki. The former presidential aide said this via his twitter handle on Monday evening

http://ishowinfo..com/2018/08/nigeria-wont-recover-for-10-years-if.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1031579825369178112

Nigeria will make history as what?

Very stupid assertion angry
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

You really have eyes that see, as far as Nigeria of today is concerned, only an internationally connected, detrabilized Fulani man with vested business interests spread across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria can take Nigeria out this current political logjam Buhari has plunged us into, his name is Atiku Abubakar!

Don't you ever get tired of recycling these old politicians?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

Smart guy. Please tell these ones clamouring for Atiku like he is the only person in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Topmaike007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
now their building is about to fall

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Okpoloeyes: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:
Former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Doyin Okupe has said it will take Nigeria 10 years to recover if Atiku Abubakar rules for a day.

According to the former presidential aide, the country recovery from a one day rule of the former vice president would be 10 days.

However he stated that Nigeria will make history, if it is ruled by senate president Bukola Saraki. The former presidential aide said this via his twitter handle on Monday evening

I am surprised that nobody understands this tweet!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by positivethought: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:

The authenticity of this news is in doubt but if at all it is true then it's up to okupe clearly explain how he means but if he fails then it's simply a case of sentiments n severe hatred n jealousy.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by itu404(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
All these na plenty gramma Atiku must first go clear his name from the black book of US. Even if he wins US could make his tenure fruitless or he could even be another Emanuel Noriega.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Ovamboland(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

I'll ignore the insults in your post. It's as a result of your frustration at apparent failure staring at you in the face. Why do you think PDP and GEJ wanted Atiku to contest against GEJ and not Buhari?

Now, let me cure your ignorance.

Atiku contested Presidential primaries under SDP on 92 and stepped down for Mko. He contested in 07, 11 and 15. All those times, he was beaten.

Since Atiku had problems with OBJ, he has never won an election in his home state of Adamawa. In fact, in 2007 Presidential elections, Adamawa gave Yar'Adua more than 500k votes and 300k votes to Buhari, meanwhile Atiku got only 30k votes in his home state. This is despite the fact that he was a sitting Vice President.

Now, someone that got 30k in Adamawa last time is the one you're banking on to deliver Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe?

Mark my words, if Atiku flies PDP flag in 2019, Buhari would get at least 6M votes higher than Atiku.

The 30k votes in Adamawa is probably the reason Tinubu no longer see Atiku as a serious politician

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Justinah4real(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
itu404:
All these na plenty gramma Atiku must first go clear his name from the black book of US. Even if he wins US could make his tenure fruitless or he could even be another Emanuel Noriega.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! / Soldiers Embark On Show Of Force On Nightclubs In Port-Harcourt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.