Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations (42156 Views)

Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Freshkidavid(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2018
This is quite hilarious!

During the ongoing examinations, a Unibadan lecturer decided to ask his students (300 Level Political Science Department) a compulsory question which was to provide a summary of thier assigment.

Here is a copy obtained by [url]Kingstondome.com[/url]. Check it out below,

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/viral-question-unibadan-lecturer-asked-students-examinations.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by fistonati(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Lecturers and funny questions, is this a meme or real question

15 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Tamarapetty(f): 1:36am On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by dkronicle(m): 2:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Lols actually easy though

7 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by ipobarecriminals: 3:31am On Aug 21, 2018
dkronicle:
it look easy on paper but nah die especially if u are dumb upstairs. Summarize in at least 2 pg?Dnt go write rubbish especially if u are in dept of English/ ling

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by sseunth(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2018
dkronicle:
not as easy as u think. The assignment is more like a term paper.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by pemiakd: 5:28am On Aug 21, 2018
The Lecturer wants to be sure if na all d students dey use their head do d assignment wey dey submit for am. As some students like copy and paste frm others

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 21, 2018
I don't find it hilarious though.

He thought it wise to filter out the legit students. Like the ones who know what they're doing.

Summarising your assignment in "at most two pages" shouldn't be hard I guess. Meaning even half a page with meaningful points issa goal. wink

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by phemmyfour: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Orla234:
I don't find it hilarious though.

He thought it wise to filter out the legit students. Like the ones who know what they're doing.

Summarising your assignment in "at most two pages" shouldn't be hard I guess. Meaning even half a page with meaningful points issa goal. wink
Its no longer a Summary if you ll end up using two pages

13 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2018
phemmyfour:
Its no longer a Summary if you ll end up using two pages

The pages of summary required depends on the original length of the assignment.

I want to believe the lecturer knows what he's doing.

What do you think?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2018
Orla234:

The pages of summary required depends on the original length of the assignment.

I want to believe the lecturer knows what he's doing.

What do you think?
The whole assignments is in a page and he wants a summary of 2 pages. How s that possible

3 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by dkronicle(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
it look easy on paper but nah die especially if u are dumb upstairs. Summarize in at least 2 pg?Dnt go write rubbish especially if u are in dept of English/ ling
At most bro not at least. 1 page is enough

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2018
phemmyfour:
The whole assignments is in a page and he wants a summary of 2 pages. How s that possible

A one paged assignment?

I've read and reread the question.
Am I having comprehension ish here

This assignment must be a term paper no doubt.

References and all...

27 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Rotfl.

That is not an examination, that is Judgement day. And all the photocopiers and users of assignment agents shall be thrown into the lake of carry overover.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Segunade10: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2018
See What Davido Did To Chioma In Her Family House, Dash #1 Million To a Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5UwWaxWnLc
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2018
b
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
i
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by psychologist(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Dat lecturer is Savage

Ctrl C
Ctrl V guys now be like kuku ki us grin

However I always say it that our educational system has been structured to test or memory and not mental faculty per say

8 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Omonoba1: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2018
phemmyfour:
he said AT MOST 2 pages not at least.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by jhydebaba(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
It is just to ascertain if truly you did the assignment yourself. No big deal.

13 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by mickells(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
I recently wrote an exam where the professor asked us to write the name of the game trailers he played for us in class. Masters level exams o...

1 Like

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by jbreezy: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Hez jst trying to punish all dos dobbermen and photocopying machine in human body

14 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Groovenaija360(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
cheesy

Don't be supprised that some unserious students will still fail the number 1 questions.

It's common

9 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Acidosis(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Orla234:

A one paged assignment?

I've read and reread the question.
Am I having comprehension ish here

This assignment must be a term paper no doubt.

References and all...

That's a 300 level exam. Undergraduates don't write "term paper".
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Jadoskii(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2018
The question says at most 2pages.......at most and at least does not mean the same thing ....y una no go fail...

10 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2018
What the title of your assignment. grin angry grin cheesy
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Administration1: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2018
To test those who did the assignment by themselves

1 Like

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Administration1: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Acidosis:

That's a 300 level exam. Undergraduates don't write "term paper".

Na wa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Mintayo(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Half of the class won't answer that question correctly. More than half sef.
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Karlovich: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Buhari the dullardd will collapse on seeing this, useless jihadist
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by oka4ugoo: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Omonoba1:
he said AT MOST 2 pages not at least.

Thank you brother. Your head correct.

A paragraph sentence suffice so longer as it gives a detailed summary of the assignment.

As my lecturer then would say: "Extra sheet is not an extra mark"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.