Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ghosts In Corpers Lodge - Best Story So Far - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghosts In Corpers Lodge - Best Story So Far (1037 Views)

Read Corpers' Lodge For Free This Holiday / Ghosts In The Kinky Part Of Town.... (18+) / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghosts In Corpers Lodge - Best Story So Far by Two5tech: 3:03am On Aug 21, 2018
# *Best Story on Booktree*

For a moment I could see myself smiling and amused, I was going to visit a new environment; a new state, a new local government, an entirely new settlement. All thanks to NYSC. For a young man that had spent all his years in a particular environment, you know stepping into new territories would feel like making heaven. For once one is going to stay away entirely from mom and dad, no close-marking…how nice.

In the midst of this excitement, I must confess, there was a great load of anxiety and panic. I heard the community I’d been posted to was quite a diabolic one. I just decided to accept it in good fate, like the defeat of Barcelona in the champions league.

*Click on the link to continue*

https://booktree.ng/forums/topic/ghosts-in-corpers-lodge/

(1) (Reply)

The Journey To Riches Starts Now / Have You Ever Written A Book That Makes You Feel On Top Of The World? / [free] Essay Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.