Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together (24717 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Popstar, Wizkid shared this photo as he his pictured with the President Of Benin Republic, Mr Patrice Talon.

Wizkid thanked the President for his love and hospitality after performing at a music festival in Cotonou, Benin Republic over the weekend.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/wizkid-pictured-with-president-of-benin.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by chriskosherbal(m): 5:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Wizzy going places ..

Meanwhile I am recommending my signature for your consumption now in lagos

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by SIMPLYkush: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2018
see the president like 'fan' nice one wizkid, davido is a fool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Tamarapetty(f): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Is wizkid fair or dark??

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by PrettyGist: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by sabbiboi: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is wizkid fair or dark??

He is a Fairy dark guy.i.e When on music videos he is dark but when meeting high calibre ,important people he automatically becomes fair
daasol.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Tamarapetty(f): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2018
sabbiboi:

He is a Fairy dark guy.i.e When on music videos he is dark but when meeting high calibre ,important people he automatically becomes fair
daasol.
Lol

31 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by miracle956: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2018
nice one
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Segunade10: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2018
Nicki Minaj & Wizkid Celebrate As She Wins Best Hip Hop Video MTV Video Music Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR1fpRy5ZeE
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is wizkid fair or dark??
wizkid is light skinned in real life

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Papa Zion..Nice one
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Freshfish4: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Nice one Bro! While Davido is busy behaving like a secondary student who just got the girl in the next class everybody is eyeing (Chioma), and starts showing off to the whole school that they're in love. Childish Davido!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Akshow: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Star boy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by davibid: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Small boy with BIG GOD

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Drabrah(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Wao. I've lost touch. Used to know Boni Yayi. Jst getting 2 know of this Talon of a presido

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by greatjoshy(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Emmafe(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Cool

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Glink2018(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
As so what... Make we fry ponmo
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Groovenaija360(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
cheesy

Always simple in his doings.

Now see how a president Looks like.Young and presentable.

Bullhary can never carry the weight of a suit at his age.

Veey Weak and dried grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by greatjoshy(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2018
greatjoshy:
Okay
You'll never catch Wizkid dressed responsibly.... Always looking like a gangster that he is....
Anyways, not my headache
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by murmee: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2018
sabbiboi:

daasol.
I'm laughing!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Exwizard: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2018
greatjoshy:

You'll never catch Wizkid dressed responsibly.... Always looking like a gangster that he is....
Anyways, not my headache

Mainly because he's still that wiz kid..... *Kid*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by lastempero: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2018
U be force my brother.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by crownson(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2018
Indeed this boy is going places ... more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by SexTin(f): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2018
Baba Nla Of Africa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by psychologist(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Biko inside the two of them, who is richer?
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by chuks5552: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2018
going places
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by Grace001: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Truly, a man’s gift opens doors for him, and brings him before great men.

Not by 10% religious hypocrisy. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together by neZer15: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2018
cool wizzy bwouy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Baba Sala Died - Son Talks On Icon's Demise After Taking Supper / Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners / Skepta Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.