Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (131646 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2018
kaema:

Thank you for this comment..most guys are heartless. Imagine dating a guy for about two months then you finally had sex and he never even tried to reach out to the girl afterwards.. it happened to me and I feel hurt whenever I think about it..the fact that we had sex wasn't the issue . I'm an adult and I was actively involved in the sexual intercourse but ignoring the girl afterwards is terrible.... This dude never ever called not even once, I tried reaching out to him but instead he would pick and cut the call till I eventually accepted my fate and moved on..At the end of all I still haven't recovered from the pain but In a way, I have moved on..i still believe we have good guys out there..they're only hard to find
lol
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by ndachee: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:
1) Why do Naija guys think sex is a loss to the lady?

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

4) Why is male infidelity more tolerated/accepted than the female one?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

9) Why is a sexually experienced guy a stud and his female counterpart, a slut?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

12) "Virginity is the best gift a woman can give her husband".
Do you agree with the above statement. If yes, why? cheesy

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

If you can correctly and sincerely answer these questions.
The answer you seek lies therein.

eleyin gidi gaan Ooo. wanan korrect fa. even some prof will fail to answer these questions���
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2018
isyourboy:
sometimes around January, I visited my then girlfriend at home. She was the only one at home that day. We have not started dating that time I'm still on the level of persuading her and stuffs. She sat down on a sofa opposite me, all the thing I dey talk, she never respond. She was giving me one worded answers. After some minutes, the devil just talked to me to move closer to her as I did she pushed away the first time. The second time I grabbed her waist, she pulled me to herself and gave me some hot kiss. I ended up sucking her till evening when i heard a knock on the door. And when I left, she did everything possible to make it seems like it was my mistake and rather not her fault. Girl will not enter heaven
@ bolded
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2018
MissRaine69:
This is the issue here
Did you tell her that’s all you wanted?
Just a Bleep?
Or you assumed she would just know what you are thinking?
If lines are drawn in the sand from the get go she has to the option to say yes or no. If she says she is into that then how can she create a relationship out of thin air if that option was never available? You behaved as if you were taking her out on her date “wining and dining her”
I am sorry you created this problem.
Ok I will summarise
Want to JUST Bleep, SAY THAT!
Want to have a one night stand? SAY THAT!
Friendship? SAY THAT!
Want to be her man? SAY THAT!
Friends w| benefits? SAY THAT!

She might want the same stuff you do, but you’ll never know because you NEVER told her what you wanted People are good at “playing the part” UNTIL shish happens, then they’re M.I.A!

That’s exactly what you are doing and trying to make out as if it’s her fault!

Oh shut the fcck up!!!

Are you from Europe or what? I can't imagine a Nigerian talking like this.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Adakintroy: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2018
chiommy123:
another thread to bash ladies. am outta here abeg

Don't mind us..with our big head!

Oya come!
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Gender can never be equal, know why? Because Nature already made it equal. We can't fight nature.

Goodnight. I l

You mean nature already made it unequal? I'm struggling to understand this statement.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by GraceEzeh(f): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Onye oshi otu @ op. Tueeeee
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Adakintroy: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

Lol maybe because it's a man's world.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Abuklaw(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Catalyst4real:

hahaha, Abuklaw! i've been somewhere in college of medicine getting roasted. lol. i see you in a united jersey, match against Brighton was definitely not funny cheesy grin
OMG! I'm not the one you saw oooo. Me, united ke, lailai.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by beautyerhu86(f): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2018
dingbang:
grin

Took advantage of me cheesy please run away from such kind of girls, they will emotionally blackmail you till thy kingdom come

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

Do you work with first bank?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Mruwa1(m): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2018
My own b say she say i nor go fit make r wet i just tell r small story bros we done naked after every tin she dey form cry and vex she just waka comot from my house next tin na msg " hope say u done dey okay now so now u can add me among the girls u ave slept with" last last she say she nor get bf after enough preaching na so relationship start .......bros she need relationship she nor wan tell u straight
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by smeag0l(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Majority of the Nigerian men you see usually don't go into a relationship with the aim of making it a sexual one. However, the way Nigerian girlfriends ask their Nigerian male counterparts for money and also lay their entire family responsibilities upon the man now make men use sex as an unwritten collateral in case the relationship goes south simply because they know the girl is also most likely dating other guys. This is a vicious cycle caused by the delapidated economic situation in the country and I won't blame it on either the Nigerian male or female folk.
Hanseel1:
That's because Nigerian men behave like their lives depend on it. An average Nigerian man can't stay in a relationship for 5months without talking about sex.

More than 60% of Nigerian men in a relationship are in it because of sex, remove sex from it and they'll run away.

4 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by mejai(m): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2018
who still practice kiss and tell? guy, thumbs down. real men ain't talk nada

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Gerald454: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Wooow
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by fortunechy(m): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2018
inferiority complex
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by kokomilala(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2018
With all due respect, Naija girls' sense of entitlement to everything is unconscionable, irresponsible, reprehensible, hideous and on my imagination, grotesque!
On this planet, they are the most pretensious. They never admit they are Hot when they are. They even lie. But human sexuality teaches us that every woman gets Hot at least at ovulation.
The list of their sins is endless.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Gentle888: 1:16am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

[url]
Pipedreams:

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

[/url][quote author=Pipedreams post=70468578]Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

.Only the lazy and dependent ones can fall easily for this �
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Coldfeets: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2018
apenaola:

My dear I feel u and u are on point but the problem is, THIS IS AFRICA filled with underdeveloped countries, mind, perspectives and so on and again, it's men world in AFRICA. There's nothing like gender equality. I hope those answer few if not all ya questions.

Why do you make it sound like it being a man's world in Africa is such a bad thing?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by LZAA: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:

This chat is fake
No girl in this land wee send this kind stuff to a guy esp if she open up for plough first time
If u know u know
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by elmodee7(m): 1:29am On Aug 23, 2018
small boy.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by DonroxyII: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Ladies are most times full of emotional blackmail
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2018
generationz:

lol
but why didn't you call back na? was she that boring

its not like she was a runsbabe you agreed price with.

trust me ,when she saw your ride was when her thirst started. she had already calculated how you both will end up having happy ever after.

Maybe you should compensate her to diffuse the hatred she practical feels for you right now.
are you normal he should compensate what why didn't the girl call since she wanted to hear from him the girl is just looking for a way a control him
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by sprints2: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2018
konfused:

The simple answer to this is that women are Portals. A woman's womb is a portal through which life comes through to earth.

It is very deep.

Women are meant to be revered. A woman shouldn't take her body for granted.

too many video games and movies have affect ur brain portal ni kan ko pot of soup ni mschew...maybe the sperm that does the job of seed does not have significance...life is matter of choice
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by abike12(f): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2018
so you brought it here for us to do what exactly with it?

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by sprints2: 1:54am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:

dey pay well to compensate this girls...na when her brain finally reset she remember the change u gave her too small
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Allem(m): 1:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:

Is Amaka Akowonjo her full name?
Name: Amaka
Her area: Akowonjo Lagos grin
Amaka disappoint me

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by spiritofthedead: 2:03am On Aug 23, 2018
My brother you have been used���
You are short of some glory
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by akigbemaru: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Basiljoe: 2:34am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by rman: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Magnifik18:
Smh...

Gathering of fvck boys.

Me walking out of stupid post like...

hmmmm
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by emperorblog(m): 3:34am On Aug 23, 2018
dingbang:
grin

Took advantage of me cheesy please run away from such kind of girls, they will emotionally blackmail you till thy kingdom come

abi till buhari leave
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by bezimo(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

This your research questions go reach to form an M.Sc thesis with a topic as

Investigating conflicting perceptions of the other room matters in the Nigerian context...Hahahahaha

And you data collection method will be qualitative in nature.Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.