Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

MTV Video Music Awards 2018 Winners: The Full List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTV Video Music Awards 2018 Winners: The Full List (311 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Bbnaija 2018 Day 55 Flexing Condom Challenge Winners [the Painting Reward] / Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTV Video Music Awards 2018 Winners: The Full List by Lautechgossip(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2018
The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards are broadcasting live tonight, August 20, from New York‘s Radio City Music Hall. Below, check out a list of all of tonight’s award winners. The most-nominated artist was Cardi B, who got 12 nods. The Carters (Beyoncé and JAY-Z) received eight nominations; Drake also got eight, and Childish Gambino got seven.

Best Collaboration:

Jennifer Lopez – “Dinero” [ft. DJ Khaled & Cardi B]

Best New Artist:

Cardi B

Artist of the Year:

Camila Cabello

Best Latin Video:

J Balvin – “Mi Gente” [ft. Willy William]

Song of the Year:

Post Malone – “rockstar” [ft. 21 Savage]

Best Pop Video:

Ariana Grande – “No Tears Left to Cry”

Best Hip Hop Video:

Nicki Minaj – “Chun-Li”

Push Artist of the Year:

Hayley Kiyoko

Song of Summer:

Cardi B / Bad Bunny / J Balvin: “I Like It”

Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award:

Jennifer Lopez

Video of the Year:

“Rockstar” feat. 21 Savage, Post Malone

Best Dance Video:

Avicii ft. Rita Ora – “Lonely Together”

Best Rock Video:

“Whatever It Takes,” Imagine Dragons

Video With a Message:

Childish Gambino – “This Is America”

Best Cinematography:

The Carters – “APES**T”

Best Direction:

Best Art Direction:

The Carters – “APES**T”

Best Visual Effects:

Kendrick Lamar & SZA – “All The Stars”

Best Choreography:

Best Editing:

N.E.R.D – “Lemon” [ft. Rihanna]

http://kikiotolu.com/mtv-vmas-2018-winners-the-full-list/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

'ajimobi Gave My Wife $1,000, Assured Her He Won’t Demolish My Property- Ayefele / “I Can’t Continue To Be The Best Rapper In Africa All The Time” – M.I Abaga / Tobi Bakre, Simi And Kunle Afolayan On A New Movie Set " Mokalik"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.