Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer (7904 Views)

Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fierce11:
We all know the guy is as guilty as charged and should Have been hanged with spiked noose by now.. But that is not my problem for now.
My issue lies with the court ruling that one must provide a 'legal defendant' when you are involved in a case.. Why can you not chose to defend yourself when you know that you are not financially capable of affording the services of a good lawyer?...
Thats how a lawyer i hired charged me 7k per appearance in court.. I didn't have a choice because he met all the qualities i needed and he was recommended by a good friend.. but when he kept pushing for adjournments, telLing me that the accused would get bored and request to nullify the case so we would settle out-of-court, or the judge would grant us the win we truely and plainly deserved, then i quicky knew that this lawyer and law in general is not necessary.. We eveNtually settled out of court when my demands were met.. but that is not my point here.. We should be given the option of lawyer or yourself..
PERIOD...
8MJMjJih

U must have been in the room with him wen he killed her.
Re: Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer by Fierce11: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U must have been in the room with him wen he killed her.
And you must have been in the church with him when those 'other' guys killed her.. Ode
Re: Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fierce11:

And you must have been in the church with him when those 'other' guys killed her.. Ode

I wasn't with him or with her when whatever happened to her happened, That's why I choose not to assume anyone guilty in the matter.
Unlike ur foolish decision to be the Chief justice of the federation from ur room in Ogbomosho
Re: Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer by Fierce11: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I wasn't with him or with her when whatever happened to her happened, That's why I choose not to assume anyone guilty in the matter.
Unlike ur foolish decision to be the Chief justice of the federation from ur room in Ogbomosho
Lmao.. so much stupidity in a single statement!
Ogbomosho? Lmao.. Bruv, we no dey anywhere near afonja land biko kwa.. My Room? By 5:51pm? On a working day? Hahahaha.. Oga, i am not a lazy dependent young man like you o.. And since you are the seer of no-fault until proven by court, the amicable defendant of all those suspected of criminal offenses, then i would like you to do your work sir and stfu
Re: Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fierce11:

Lmao.. so much stupidity in a single statement!
Ogbomosho? Lmao.. Bruv, we no dey anywhere near afonja land biko kwa.. My Room? By 5:51pm? On a working day? Hahahaha.. Oga, i am not a lazy dependent young man like you o.. And since you are the seer of no-fault until proven by court, the amicable defendant of all those suspected of criminal offenses, then i would like you to do your work sir and stfu

Oga AFJ ogbomosho chief judge pls receive sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium / They slaughter him like goat in fast food - VIDEO Eiye and KK cult war / Man Commits Suicide In Festac, Lagos (Shocking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.