Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet (11523 Views)

Skyline Of Enugu, Nigeria / Lagos Captured Already: See Photo Breaking Internet Now - Pics / Osun State Beautiful Skyline That Shows Opulence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Beautiful Skyline of Downtown Ibadan Breaking Internet.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by asorocker: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Lolz , this picture broke not only the internet but intranet

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Abjay97(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Brown roofs everywhere.. How is this beautiful?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by unohbethel(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Lol the way i was rushing to this thread eh
Op wich weed u smoke dis early momo??

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by FlyoruB: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2018
You iboss just like to look for trouble. Unfortunately for you, Ibadan no send una hatred. The real Ibadan downtown below beats anything in your entire erosion ravaged region. #Fact

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:
[s]You iboss just like to look for trouble. Unfortunately for you, Ibadan no send una hatred. The real Ibadan downtown below beats anything in your entire erosion ravaged region[/s]. #Fact

This is Onitsha Skyline like Las Vegas....a city leveled to the ground during the civil war.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by FlyoruB: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2018
sean1000x:

Is that not Ibadan downtown...yes or no?

If that is the Ibadan that torments you in your nightmare, that is fine dear ipob tout. And ibadan matter will continue to torment you till eternity.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by FlyoruB: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2018
sean1000x:

This is Onitsha Skyline like Las Vegas....a city leveled to the ground during the civil war.

Lol. Why is that picture purple tinted. I know, I know. To hide the brown roofs. Here is the real Onitsha skyline. Let me help you for free. wink The real Onitsha, no tints.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:

Lol. Why is that picture purple tinted. I know, I know. To his the brown roofs. Here is the real Onitsha skyline. Let me help you for free. wink The real Onitsha, no tints.

There is no picture in Igboland you will find that will ever come near to this...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by FlyoruB: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2018
sean1000x:

There is no picture in Igboland you will find that will ever come near to this...

Bring all your cities put together, dem still no reach. Ibadan will continue to torment una till eternity.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2018
Can one drink rain water from those roofs?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Karlovich: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Zinc oxide

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by yorubakid: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin ibadam amaka cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by OneCorner: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2018
I thought it’s afonja dat don’t av sleepless nite bcuz of us.
Don’t know some of us can’t sleep too bcuz of afonja undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by OfficialAPCNig: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Are human being living there?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by hardeycute(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:

Bring all your cities put together, dem still no reach. Ibadan will continue to torment una till eternity.

Which Ibadan are you talking about?

Let me seal my mouth Sha as a South westerner and currently schooling in that city.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by conductor116: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2018
More of ibadam beautiful skyline (let me help OP) grin

Pictures were zoomed from up to streetview

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Corrinthians(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:
You iboss just like to look for trouble. Unfortunately for you, Ibadan no send una hatred. The real Ibadan downtown below beats anything in your entire erosion ravaged region. #Fact
Such a beautiful town with a good mix of modern and historical architecture. cool

Only hateful bigots wouldn't appreciate the contrast. smiley

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by FlyoruB: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Such a beautiful town with a good mix of modern and historical architecture. cool

Only hateful bigots wouldn't appreciate the contrast. smiley

Na dem sabi the wahala wey dem carry for head. They keep attacking the city as if it is dragging anything with their fathers. I have never come across any set of people suffering from a worse form of inferiority complex. They must put other people down to feel good about themselves. *Spits*

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by afroniger: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2018
conductor116:

But must you put down other cities to show that SouthEast cities are developing? That mindset is worrying. I don't see the sense in all of this.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Ebuka007: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2018
yoruba nd igbo what's wrong with u guys, y can't we live in peace.
Everyday is war, if una no see any war, una go create one.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Xander85: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Any sane mind can see what's going on here! I doubt the OP is Igbo; could be a northern muslim hoping to start a fight between Igbo and Yoruba, or they could be a Yoruba wanting to start a thread showcasing Ibadan but wanted to first gain sympathy by making it look like they're being targeted by Igbos and therefore want to showcase what they consider the real Ibadan! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:

Lol. Why is that picture purple tinted. I know, I know. To hide the brown roofs. Here is the real Onitsha skyline. Let me help you for free. wink The real Onitsha, no tints.
cheesy grin grin
Same location you posted in Onitsha can you point out mud houses, unlike Ibadan city of mud houses

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
conductor116:

Below picture is not Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
brown roof republic oboy see brown roof everywhere. mehn these yoruba people are really suffering. That is why water borne diseases are rampant in those areas. After drinking water from brown roof, why wont they start dying of cholera, diaorrhea, dysentery, typhoid and all that

They lack basic amenities and civilization. May God come to their rescue.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Blessed200016: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
sean1000x:

so u wan compare the rate of money rituals here with ib
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Blessed200016:
so u wan compare the rate of money rituals here with ib
grin cheesy grin ,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
E be like say OP and his e-co rats dey smoke igbo abi. Why try to pull down the almighty ibadan that far better than your 5 tiny states combine with these old and decade of ibadan pictures?

Una craze never reach grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) / Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.