Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet (11533 Views)

Skyline Of Enugu, Nigeria / Lagos Captured Already: See Photo Breaking Internet Now - Pics / Osun State Beautiful Skyline That Shows Opulence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin

Typical of Ipods defeat them with facts and see them using reverse psychology,self praises and lies to cover up their shame. They could even go as far as reporting you to the MOD. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

Where is this false accusation coming from? Is your blood so rushing that you can't concentrate or differentiate between fake and original stuff. grin

I laugh often laugh as your level of communication and reasoning because you have comprehension issue even after the guy corrected you that it's ibadan you insisted he's lying.
Just tell us you were shocked that ibadan could trash your 5 tiny village in alaigbo grin
So many fake pictures
1st Lakki
2nd not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

So many fake pictures
1st Lakki
2nd not Nigeria

Prove the guy wrong by disproving it with facts. As for the other 3D picture it's part of ibadan developmental project. grin

O you think because the guy got busy to do something meaningful with his life offline hence couldn't correct your assumption he was lying? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:
grin

Typical of Ipods defeat them with facts and see them using reverse psychology,self praises and lies to cover up their shame. They could even go as far as reporting you to the MOD. cheesy
More from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

More from Anambra

Abeg spare me those carefully selective coloring pictures were you not the same person that uploaded this? Below?

See, I am not your typical NL'der that you can just deceive with your lies and manipulation, OK grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

Prove the guy wrong by disproving it with facts. As for the other 3D picture it's part of ibadan developmental project. grin

O you think because the guy got busy to do something meaningful with his life offline hence couldn't correct your assumption he was lying? cheesy
More from Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7611327_sam7264_jpeg4b2c6376b995fe68f128a9bbe03ce0cd

From the top.

From down below

It's the same ugly and dirty village rubbish..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

More from Anambra

grin if not anything as atleast for the sake of the praises that await you and the sense of victory you often seek solace in online like a typical Ipods you need to keep these random coming.

Surely I assure you some of your self delusional and egocentric are on their way to praise you and declare you superman just like one olodo above is already doing.

Oya one cup of origin grin
Shm

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

grin if not anything as atleast for the sake of the praises that await you and the sense of victory you often seek solace in online like a typical Ipods you need to keep these random coming.

Surely I assure you some of your self delusional and egocentric are on their way to praise you and declare you superman just like one olodo above is already doing.

Oya one cup of origin grin
Shm
grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7611427_sam7321_jpega726fb0f4a8de3a0b177555b1b5ba537

From Above

From Below.

The same ugly and dirty ipob village rubbish

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by horsepower101: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
anitabeauty:
Ibadan has remained the same for more than 70yrs.

Look at these pictures. See the building encircled in blue. The brown roofs and all the houses are still the same.

1. 1950

2. 2018

this is shockingly so true

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by horsepower101: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Anambra have two GRAs one in Onitsha the commercial city and Awka the state capital

Anambra has the following GRA

Old GRA
GRA phase 1
GRA phase 2
Trans Nkissi
Ngozika 1
Ngozika 2

and many more coming

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by gotnel: 1:44am On Aug 22, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

cheesy grin grin
Same location you posted in Onitsha can you point out mud houses, unlike Ibadan city of mud houses
Mud houses is the evidence that IBADAN city is an ancient and historical city.
It is a blessing to the city that IBADAN of old is existing side by side with new IBADAN.
Nothing spoiled here

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Snixdave113: 1:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Cjrane2: 2:09am On Aug 22, 2018
sean1000x:
Beautiful Skyline of Downtown Ibadan Breaking Internet.

But why ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Cjrane2: 2:16am On Aug 22, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

More from Anambra

I don't know why the guy didn't want to be posting pictures of Ibadan instead of looking for old pictures of Anambra to post.

Now, i'm beginning to understand Ibadan better grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Cjrane2: 3:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Now seriously,

I have read this Op's previous posts and i know he isn't Igbo.

So if he is not Igbo and not Yoruba, he is very likely a Fulani guy.

Now why do Fulanis always incite bickering between Igbos and Yorubas? What do they really want to achieve?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by mercyville: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin grin I don't need to steal pictures to defend my state grin
Onitsha GRA

It beats me how you even think your 5 south east states can compete with Ibadan that has more than 9 GRAs and more infrastructures.I posted only one GRA and you started crying. grin
IBADAN WILL FOREVER BE MORE DEVELOPED THAN THE ENTIRE TINY IGBOLAND WHICH IS NOT MORE THAN OYO STATE ONLY. grin

IBADAN:

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by mercyville: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
anitabeauty:
Ibadan has remained the same for more than 70yrs.

Look at these pictures. See the building encircled in blue. The brown roofs and all the houses are still the same.

1. 1950

2. 2018
I

IBADAN though has a slow growth,is still more developed than the entire Igboland.Lagos just like Ibadan has its bad side but still more developed than all South Eastern states.
The truth you do not want to accept is that Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE even with its slum which Igboland as tiny as it is also has.
This is an infograph of the growth of Ibadan:

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by mercyville: 6:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Beautiful Skyline of Downtown Ibadan Breaking Internet.

Another pained Igbo fool. Come and see your family hawking gala and fanyogo on the streets of Ibadan. Afofungbemu.

When are you getting your Biafra by the way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) / 10 North West Support Groups Dump Atiku For Tinubu / JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.