Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " (18493 Views)

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Gucciblog: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
''IF Your Boyfriend Is Too Faithful & Doesn't Have Side Chics, He's Gay

Nigerian matchmaker, Good Ereseh, shared a list on his IG page this morning, detailing signs that point to the fact that a lady's boyfirned is secretly gay. See the list and tell us what you make of it.

1. He constantly stares at guys than women
2. He could be gay if he criticizes gay people too much
3. He could be gay if he appears to be too damn faithful
4. He could be swinging if you have no issues with him concerning other women
6. He keeps more male friends on social media than women
7. That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid sex with you.
8. He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to have sex with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after sex.
9. When he suggests you both invite a guy to bed so the both of them can satisfy you, sister run because he’s bringing his friend in to caption your brain thinking he is so understanding.
10. When he cares too much about how he looks like female friends you have. There is something about it when he starts to care about his physical appearance.
11. He wants to feel how you feel during penetration, he wants you to insert your finger down there.
12. I repeat this, if he doesn’t check other women out he is completely gay. Don’t argue, he is not being faithful to you he just doesn’t find the need to feel attracted to women. Instead he talks about men more.
13. If he praises a particular male friend of his than you the one that claims to hold his heart, trust me that guy could be his gay partner.
14. He is classically touchy with other men, he enjoys hugs, holding hands and even loves the male bathroom hehehehehehe
15. He enjoys other’s sexuality, it’s an interesting topic for him, trust me nicca is gay.

https://zenithnaija.com/if-your-boyfriend-is-too-faithful-doesnt-have-side-chics-he-is-gay-nigerian-man-tells-ladies/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by dPriv: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Lol

Check signature for this LENOVO LAPTOP in ILORIN .

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by dingbang(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2018
People just churn out rubbish every blessed day

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2018
some people with their mentality. in fact there is need to be conducting psyche test

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by BruncleZuma: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2018

48 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Ode

74 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2018
So a man who takes proper care of his physical appearance is gay?

mumu post

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Segunade10: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Imustreturn(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Which kind nonsense country be this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Jamesayo: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbish... Blatant nonsense...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Biglittlelois(f): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kikikikikikikihehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahaha cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by emmyw(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
The Op Is An Idiot

17 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by cosmatika(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
K
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by peacengine(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Everything Wey me I de talk nobody de post am for media

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by AleAirHub(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Useless & wasted sperm to manhood angry angry angry
Gucciblog:

Nigerian matchmaker, Good Ereseh, shared a list on his IG page this morning, detailing signs that point to the fact that a lady's boyfirned is secretly gay. See the list and tell us what you make of it.

7. That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid sex with you.
8. He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to have sex with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after sex.
9. When he suggests you both invite a guy to bed so the both of them can satisfy you, sister run because he’s bringing his friend in to caption your brain thinking he is so understanding.
10. When he cares too much about how he looks like female friends you have. There is something about it when he starts to care about his physical appearance.
11. He wants to feel how you feel during penetration, he wants you to insert your finger down there.
12. I repeat this, if he doesn’t check other women out he is completely gay. Don’t argue, he is not being faithful to you he just doesn’t find the need to feel attracted to women. Instead he talks about men more.
13. If he praises a particular male friend of his than you the one that claims to hold his heart, trust me that guy could be his gay partner.
14. He is classically touchy with other men, he enjoys hugs, holding hands and even loves the male bathroom hehehehehehe
15. He enjoys other’s sexuality, it’s an interesting topic for him, trust me nicca is gay.

https://zenithnaija.com/if-your-boyfriend-is-too-faithful-doesnt-have-side-chics-he-is-gay-nigerian-man-tells-ladies/

7 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Ihatelove(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbish!!! The man that took his time to assess all this is gay

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by danvon(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gays dey vex their secret is out cheesy

Modified:

Nairalanders don't read topics they quickly skim through and type rubbish to make frontpage I'm sure some of them above and below didn't see the 'coulds' and 'too muchs' in the post

7 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Olalan(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is simply stupid.......

7 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by dsocioemmy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Some people brain no dey function during the day

6 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by eleojo23: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nonsense on all sides.

So a guy must have side chics?

This guy doesn't know that some of these things are introvert traits. It applies to some extroverts too.

They like to be faithful to one woman because there is no time (and emotional) energy to waste chasing other women. He will rather channel that energy to some other productive stuff.

You say he has more male friends on social media than females? Come on, he simply doesn't want the drama that comes with having many female friends so he will rather spend his online time with like-minded guys with whom he can discuss serious intellectual and business stuff and not romance laden conversations that most females like to have.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by abbaapple: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
angry

Very useless news! I blame the mode pushing this crap to FP! Seun you need to screen those your modes Gaskia! Unnecessary banned and moving crappy News to FP lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Fierce11: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
I detest gays.. and homos in general.. but this dude made no sense..
Twitter and NL proved that looking good and smart doesn't mean you're wise sha.. Some people already gave their brains to to grill and make barbecue with.. Since its obviously useless,. Yeah, bmcs and zombies are among them.. sq

8 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by dafemnet: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
If you know all these then you are gay.

18 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by derecho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
I couldn't go past four of those nonsense. I now know one of those mentoring some folks who believe all men are dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by uzoronwusa: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Partly true and partly highly misleading and satanic.

3 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by khalids: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
No point responding to this guy..........The first symptoms of denial, is to lie to yourself....

Obviously his conscience is really fucking him up, so now he has to make up stories just to feel better......

Anyways his life, his problem....his awaiting karma

5 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by joenor(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abeg eee, this one na still story, We can have such men, that does not mean they are gay...

2 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nawao! Foolishness get gradeO

3 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by OboOlora(f): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Cc. Ebuka
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by CLIQBOY(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ode
i do almost everything listed up there and am straight as Pole.

3 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by boringnigerian: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fierce11:
I detest gays.. and homos in general.. but this dude made no sense..
Twitter and NL proved that looking good and smart doesn't mean you're wise sha.. Some people already gave their brains to to grill and make barbecue with.. Since its obviously useless,. Yeah, bmcs and zombies are among them.. sq

You really didn't have to point out that you hate gays.

Nobody asked if you did

4 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by HypocriticalMod: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gucciblog:

Trust me, you completely described me from a-z. I do every single of that buh i ain't gay and I'm sure! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.