Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave (25846 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sheggy13:

Is that why some of your deluded folks think Yorubas have to start worshipping you cos I don't understand this constant pride and belittling of Yorubas as if without Igbos in Lagos, Yorubas will become useless. We all need each other. The Igbos need the conducive business atmosphere and large market that Lagos offers, just as Lagos govt benefits from the tax base. It's a mutual relationship not a parasitic one like some deluded folks want us to believe.

Bro, true words from you. I'm a full blooded Igboman from Ikwere kingdom, I think my brothers from other part of Nigeria should live in peace with other tribes.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by shekauvsbuhari: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
alizma:
I first saw this coding of commercial taxi in IMO state and I felt good with it. but wait o, why are these set of people known largely for crime?
dullard. Igbos were leaving bcs of de crime rate by dubious transporters affecting them mostly as they ply their trade.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by irrefragable: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
peacengine:

Stop deceiving yaself, we the people of CRS are happy to see u leave & that's all.
afonja bastard. Children of the fallen demon.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by BabaRamota1980: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:

CALABAR- FOLLOWING the relocation of many Igbo businessmen from Calabar and other parts of Cross River State to neighbouring Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi states,

Kindly reset your thinking faculty before replying again.
BTW, my post was meant for those in the know to ventilate on the issue so I can know better.Otherwise I can't understand why Ibo traders should be leaving Calabar for adjourning states.

Because the State citozens are tired of criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election / IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri / Osita Chidoka: Wike Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu Morally Inappropriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.