Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Deceiving People To Promote His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Deceiving People To Promote His Song (250 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Deceiving People To Promote His Song by 6Ebisco: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Nigerian singer who is about to drop another song tomorrow Titled “Aza” was called out by a twitter user for using technique to make his song “blow”.

The Twitter User Wrote:

@iam_Davido Wanna use technique make his song blow � �

Davido Replies:

Yea you wouldn’t be saying this if nah U win ! You for dey shout MAD JAM �� for song wey never even commot… sharrap der .. leave me let me be helping pple as I like nah my money.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/davido-blasts-fan-who-accused-him-of.html

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Deceiving People To Promote His Song by Ekez(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Nigerian don't mind there biz,
Wetin concern una

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Done Making Babies’ – Timaya / Twitter Feminists Fault Yoruba Women For Kneeling Before Their Husbands / I Killed The Ekiti Monarch To Claim His Throne – Suspect Confesses After Being P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.