Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,477 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (25606 Views)

Tradermoni Set To Begin N15,000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Osgilliat(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

oga butterfly, go and wash ipob from ur eyes, not everyone that criticize ur god buhari is an ipob member.

u should relocate to another universe not even planet because it's ppl like u that cheer for these little things that destroy this con3.

For crying out loud this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey.

After reading the story of the United Arab Emirates, the little remaining hope I had for this con3 vanished.

We all know this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey tey but that tantrum should be throw at our past leaders that left this country to rot while they take their loot overseas. Criticizing the little this current administration is doing will only take us back and stagnant. United Arab Emirates wasn’t built in a day or three years either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Buhari! The igbos will take your money and still vote who they want.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Was this before Python dance 1 or after python dance 2?

You kill my people and bribe them with coins?

A million thunder fire Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
SachaBastien:
Buhari! The igbos will take your money and still vote who they want.

They are not being begged for their votes after all how many votes did the entire south east bring on 2015?

The exercise is for their wellbeing and that of their PETTY businesses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
when you want to catch monkey, then behave like a monkey wink
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
the yebow ipork pigs from the land of the scamming son will still wail on this news.

Someone should please tell me why yeboows are so so full of hate?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Maket: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is TMB( Trader money disbursement) almost=PMB(President Muhammad Buhari)
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by maestroferddi: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
There is nothing for Buhari in Igboland.

If he likes let him make 1000 millionaires in Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha.

The Igbos will respond to his python dance in 2019.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Moukandjo: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Even GEJ sef dey hail Baba! grin

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by sirfemoz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sometimes I don't know if we are cursed or we are the cause of our problems. What can 50k boost for a serious business man/woman? Is it for shop rent? For those that are shouting with all there strength, praising and jumping from pillar to post, I just have a question; If you are selling spare parts at Ladipo, and someone gives you 50k to boost the business, hope you will be happy?
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by awa(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is ridiculous....
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stranac:
you must watch all your children die..
It's not a curse
Na wa o..

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its already there and last time I checked, Biafra does not exist and is purely the mental projections of a confused and bigoted south eastern confused few.

Your people are embracing this business financial help that your drug pushing brethren are taking outside Nigeria and using it to develop other nations.

U cannot bribe the igbos n buy their votes for N10k, Maybe it can work in Yoruba land, I don't know.

We need electricity, access roads, good hospitals n good schools. wasting 300 million dollars which should be able to build an industrial layout in every Nigerian state with a mini 5MW power plant is the height of stupidity

Buhari is a murderer, We won't vote for him.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by lastmessenger: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Chai you are wicked o grin

But I like the way he is maturely handling them. If it was OBJ, he would have burnt down half of the south east. cheesy
a supposed Christian? I keep saying it and I won't hide my mouth. You are an almajiri and you may even be one of the Fulani herdsmen killing people.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

oga butterfly, go and wash ipob from ur eyes, not everyone that criticize ur god buhari is an ipob member.

u should relocate to another universe not even planet because it's ppl like u that cheer for these little things that destroy this con3.

For crying out loud this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey.

After reading the story of the United Arab Emirates, the little remaining hope I had for this con3 vanished.

But u r supporting a party that ruled u for 16years and didn't provide these things u r asking for.....hatred n mumuness will not kill u oh...say amen

3 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Passovile:
Half a loaf of bread is better than chinchin

take ur bread to Yoruba land and eat it there.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by obi58: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:
#TraderMoni disbursements have started in SE!

Interest free loans of up to N50,000 to boost petty trading businesses for two million beneficiaries nationwide between now and December this year.

Some Beneficiaries in Abia State.
#PMBSocialInvestment

Lie lie Tradermoni max is 15k
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaechi1:

Thank you sir. You just added to my pool of knowledge and I am getting better. What I know is that, there are three states that were selected for this pilot phase and their governors were in full support for the program. So your decision and mine does not count. Beside none of the people benefited from this program would complain. Let me remind you that these monies being shared are products of looted funds. Monies meant to touch lives but looted away. Abeg, encourage the government for this social welfare scheme. This is not Sure-P.

We are not interested in ur welfare scheme, Take it to the north n Yoruba land where it is needed.

We have been 5%ers for over 3 years now and we have never complained for once.

Go with ur poisoned Apple.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
sirfemoz:
Sometimes I don't know if we are cursed or we are the cause of our problems. What can 50k boost for a serious business man/woman? Is it for shop rent? For those that are shouting with all there strength, praising and jumping from pillar to post, I just have a question; If you are selling spare parts at Ladipo, and someone gives you 50k to boost the business, hope you will be happy?

Y r u fooling urself..... Think about that woman who has a small kiosk n sells petty things wising someone can just give her 15k to help stabilize her Biz. This is for petty traders n I assure u they will be extremely happy. A govt that remembers d very poor deserves some lvl of commendation. So if u have nothing to say, shut up

4 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
obi58:

Lie lie Tradermoni max is 15k

Max is 50k.

Least is 10k

Repay the initial 10k to 15k loan within the 6 months stipulated period and qualify for the 50k loan.

Don't call people liars if you are ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

But u r supporting a party that ruled u for 16years and didn't provide these things u r asking for.....hatred n mumuness will not kill u oh...say amen
what is the different between apc and pdp.

are they not the same people

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U cannot bribe the igbos n buy their votes for N10k, Maybe it can work in Yoruba land, I don't know.

We need electricity, access roads, good hospitals n good schools. wasting 300 million dollars which should be able to build an industrial layout in every Nigerian state with a mini 5MW power plant is the height of stupidity

But your GEJ who is your own brother ignored you and did nothing for you. Why didn't he give you all the things you listed ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We are not interested in ur welfare scheme, Take it to the north n Yoruba land where it is needed.

We have been 5%ers for over 3 years now and we have never complained for once.

Go with ur poisoned Apple.

Your so called 5% ers have been busy taking their money and developing other countries while.leaving their own land to rot and their own people in poverty.

You can chest beat all you want but that does not change the realities on ground.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Igbos be insulting Buhari but rushing to hustle 50k.

The gej they were worshipping never did anything for them o. Shameless hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
ipinta gbuo gi there

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by obi58: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Max is 50k.

Least is 10k

Repay the initial 10k to 15k loan within the 6 months stipulated period and qualify for the 50k loan.

Don't call people liars if you are ignorant.

But you and me know say 6months later na election tinz grin

Let's stop all this almajiri bullshit stomach infrastructure and get serious with empowering our people.

10k to be paid over 6months? What is the empowerment in that?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

But your GEJ who is your own brother ignored you and did nothing for you. Why didn't he give you all the things you listed ? grin
dont forget your god buhari also killed more than three hundred of their youth.

Not tell us, money and life which one is more important.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ekez:
Pls take your useless money out of Biafra land.

Like you won't collect the money in Biafra land if you're offered.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by iskay1971: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari is empowering the small businessperson out there.

Trader Moni should not disappear after Buhari's reelection next year. It should continue to empower.

You don't smell what I smell. It seems you need someone to tell you that this high level inducement. Not just a Congo of rice or two yards of Ankara again. Remember it is called "interest free loan" but I bet you BENEFICIARIES VOTE IS THE INTEREST.

Things are this tough when inducement is just Rice & Ankara How can you imagine how tough it will be now that the package is gone up. Those who did not collect the loan too will feel the pain when the desperate lender will start collecting back the loan.

Wait and see.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

But you people said Jonathan did all those things for Igbos na. Have you forgotten when Igbos listed all federal roads in the south east as having been completed by Jonathan?

Liars ought to have good memories.

5 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
dont forget your god buhari also killed more than three hundred of their youth.

Not tell us, money and life which one is more important.

For an Igbo man, money is more important.

Buhari killed more than 300 Igbo youths? Where were they buried? What are their names? Where were they killed?

Stop typing nonsense as if you just stumbled out of a beer parlour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.