Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University (40727 Views)

Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) / Whatever The Case, Never Ever Study These Courses / Which Of These Courses Should She Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University by Rubyventures: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amakababe:
I just saw my neighbor's jamb form and the foolish boy filled in for human kinetics. I felt like knocking him there

hell if it's my child,
listen to me where ever you are.

you must study either and only either
1. Medicine, other related fields like Med lab, pharmacy, dentistry. don't even try anatomy biochemistry and the likes, nonesense.

2. law, that's if he is art students. the day he decides to be a art student, he signed in for law and nothing else.

3. computer science

4. engineering,

courses you must not study
1. anatomy physiology phe religious studies 2. physical sciences like mathematics physics chemistry. why not just apply engineering than do this rubbish.
3. education , I will just kill
im walahi
4. agric soil science especially fisheries
animal science
5. music
, dance
6. languages.
7. English
8. psychology
9.political sciences
10 adult education guidance and counselling

try it and pay your fees yourself sigh

Another overbearing parent trying to live their life through their kids.
Re: My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University by Rubyventures: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
divinelove:
All the lawyers I know are all struggling and flat broke. Law is also not lucrative esp for ppl without connection.

We should shift from this mentality that have created many jobless graduates today n teach our children skills to enable them become job creators. Entrepreneurship and business development/management is the way to go for future millionaires. Agric Agric Agric, we have fertile lands all around n animal rearing, tailoring, fashion designing, sports, music

Go to school study fine courses get good grades so you can work for big companies and earn fat salaries is not working anymore and we should stop teaching our children this lie which we were told.

It is now go to school develop n gain practical skills so you can start your own business and create jobs.

I am thinking the same thing, we need more students studying agriculture. not after studying medicine and engineering with any practicals end up text book graduate that cant even change a car tyre.
Re: My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University by Jman06(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Rubyventures:

I am thinking the same thing, we need more students studying agriculture. not after studying medicine and engineering with any practicals end up text book graduate that cant even change a car tyre.
Encourage your own children to study agriculture nau
Re: My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University by Rubyventures: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Jman06:
Encourage your own children to study agriculture nau

Yes I will and if they show a bit of interest I will encourage them, I advice my kids but don't force my opinions on them.

Prince Williams went back to school to study agriculture and estate management in order to make himself useful when he takes over his dads estate.

Nigerians are not very practical they like to live in a fantasy world, that's why the country is in a mess. Maybe if more kids are encouraged to study Agriculture, the country would have come up with more innovative ways to produce stoneless rice. At this stage they are still importing rice when they can grow rice in every state. Shameless country.

The same attitude they take abroad with their suitcase full of certificates with no experience. undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State / WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.