Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Where Have All The Talent Shows In Nigeria Gone To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Have All The Talent Shows In Nigeria Gone To? (429 Views)

Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Have All The Talent Shows In Nigeria Gone To? by Naughtytboy: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Please i realy need answers, this issue has been bodering me for long.we use to have the likes of project fame, Nigerian Idols, the voice Nigeria etc, but they have all gone on a silent mood, some since last year while the voice Nigeria failed to air this year.
These are the types of platforms upcoming arts like me who dont have the money for a studio session or work with a top notch producer look foward to, to enable us showcase our talent to the world I hope they all come back one day.
Re: Where Have All The Talent Shows In Nigeria Gone To? by Hardrive(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
The Nigerian environment is no longer condusive for such. Mostly logistical reasons and poor return on investment.
Quite a lot of them have gone low key e. g Peak talent hunt, Gulder ultimate search, Malta-guiness street dance, Maltina family dance, star, celebrity takes 2, Amstel Malta box office, etc.

1 Like

Re: Where Have All The Talent Shows In Nigeria Gone To? by anayolity: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
I no wan know where den go but nah " GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH AND MALTINA DANCE ALL" dey pain me pass!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Have All The Talent Shows In Nigeria Gone To? by anochuko01(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
i no even notice sef. all thanks to buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Lady Is Yet To Get Over Her First Love / Poem: God Told Me To Marry You / Nysc For All Batch A, B, And C Streams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.