Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? (56093 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Picture? / Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Can You Interpret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by madjune(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Its saying what happened to Yinka Ayefele na small play.
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by bewla(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
lonelydora:
APC FAILED GOVERNMENT BUYING ZOMBIES VOTE IN 2019
And PDP zomia not buying only in River and Anambra
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by BnQoyyim(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
The poor (headlessness) man depict an unfortunate (unlucky)one whose untapped fortune could simply be for bargained by the rich.
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by madgoat(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
cosmatika:
The pic depicts two things but it's centered on Yorubas. grin

1. A Yoruba man is ready to harvest ur head or buy a harvested head for any amount, sometimes it can go as low as #500

2. It shows how Yoruba ppl sold their votes for #5000 in Ekiti state.

Watch, d head hunters will soon come for my head for exposing dem, but I've covered my life with the blood of Jesus Christ cheesy

How i wish you had a brain to think with.
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by InvertedHammer: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
/
The day in the life of an Ogun state millionaire.

/
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by buchai: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
this exactly what tinubu is doing to the westerners i know he is warming up 2019.
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by Greenback: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Afonja head hunters grin Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by hybraheeem002(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Don't sell your life
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by seguntijan(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
An Igbo man(they are used to wearing singlet), sacrificing his life to stay in SouthWest (he'll rather die in Southwest than going home), while keeping his PVC for an Hausa man to trade for money

1 Like

Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by bunminikan(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIANS SELLING THEIR VOTES TO APC
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by Sgwin: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why I like yourba people cos them know how to pretend.. even if buhari rule Nigeria forever na them will still sufer pass cos buhari call them lazy youths but them don't understand..
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by Sgwin: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yourba selling they vote
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by FisifunKododada: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
The head is flat so it must be a yebow head
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by walexy06(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
IMO, the man in Agbada is looking at the camera while his shoe is looking like black snake... undecidedIMO, the man in Agbada is looking at the camera while his shoe is looking like black snake...
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by noble2faith(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Zoharariel:
The man buying & paying for the head looks like a Yoruba man (Skullminers Incorporated). You can tell from his attire. grin

The person whose head is being bought looks like an Igboman (aka Flattino). You can tell from his dressing - a singlet, knicker & f-latthead. grin

Now, what is the essence of this thread & who brought it to the frontpage? undecided
grin cheesy grin

Walahi funny die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by yaksman22(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is Yoruba art. It's telling of a person selling his vote in exchange for money . His vote here is understood to be his head ; which is the decision to make choices, but since he has sold his head (the decision to make choices )he cannot make any choice .
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by yaksman22(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is Yoruba art. It's telling of a person selling his vote in exchange for money . His vote here is understood to be his head ; which is the decision to make choices, but since he has sold his head (the decision to make choices )he cannot make any choice .
ttt
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by odunayoesther(f): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good construction!!! Keep it up
Shelumiel:
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by walesho(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:

Permission to copy this smiley
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by odunayoesther(f): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
[I can't stop laughing!!! quote author=cosmatika post=70515607]The pic depicts two things but it's centered on Yorubas. grin

1. A Yoruba man is ready to harvest ur head or buy a harvested head for any amount, sometimes it can go as low as #500

Watch, d head hunters will soon come for my head for exposing dem, but I've covered my life with the blood of Jesus Christ cheesy[/quote]
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by MicroSweet(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
The guy in Agbada is actually the buyer: he bought the other fellow's identity as well as his voters card.
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by babra19: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
heskeyw:
How best can you interpret this picture?

The guy resemble Linda ikeji brother
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yoruba people and skull mining are like 5 and 6. That's the only thing I can decipher..
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by elmodee7(m): 1:35am On Aug 23, 2018
hmmm

Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by Jaideyone(m): 2:49am On Aug 23, 2018
cosmatika:

Watch, d head hunters will soon come for my head for exposing dem, but I've covered my life with the blood of Jesus Christ cheesy
ori e ti daru

Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by olu1759(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2018
every idea a poor man has,is an instrument for the rich.
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by gulfer: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2018
cosmatika:

I won't say ore than this.....

Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by sustainability(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
when you sell ur destiny........ d rest na history
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by heskeyw(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2018
babra19:

The guy resemble Linda ikeji brother
U know the guy before?
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by babra19: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2018
heskeyw:

U know the guy before?
search for him on the internet I don't need to know him
Re: How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? by Bruno3000(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Proffdada:
and Igbos are known to sell the souls of their entire community including theirs
and what makes u think am ibo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! / The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Start With The Last Word(yoruba Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.