Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) (7785 Views)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
I am deeply surprised, my distant cousin who has been in the United States for 18 years just sent me a message that he is travelling to Nigeria to marry a girl he has been chatting with on facebook, he has concluded all plans. In fact, both families have met and the girl in question hired a team of old men to represent her village elders.

This same girl has been doing Ashawo work for over 14 years, i am about to break the news to my cousin but this same girl has been begging me not to tell him. She said she will settle me Arhhh, i asked her how ? She said she will come and fvck me raw, i told her "You are mad".

I asked my cousin how did you meet this girl, he said she added him on facebook and they have been chatting for over 8 months, they even have sex through skype. The girl brainwashed him saying she lost her virginity a year ago. I do not know how to confront my cousin about this as he has this American way of life "it ain't a problem". On the otherhand he needs to know the truth.

Suggestions needed pls.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
I will update this as i am going to meet him.

Cc : RoyalRoy
Let us get more opinion of FP pls.

UPDATE;
I just spoke to my cousin, i asked him if he thinks this girl is meant for him, in his words "I don't think any girl is meant for any guy, she is a decent girl, i can't imagine the rest of my life without her". He then went further to ask me, is there any sort of relationship you have ever had with this girl?

I said No ofcourse. He then said ok, she just bought a new car and she sent him the pictures. I then asked him, did she tell you what she does for a living, he said yes. She sells cosmetic/beauty products. He told me, he has been supporting her in the business with a few thousands of dollars every month, I shouted "WHAT,". I kept cool and asked how much he sends to her every month, to my surprise. This Ashawo has been receiving $3000 every month from my cousin.
I will bring more update shortly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by onlinetomola(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
one man poison is another man food...... Olosho naa someone's future wife..

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by sisisioge: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
But we agreed not to share this script with others until production finishes nau! I'm going to tell Andy Chucks right away undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Observer2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
onlinetomola:
one man poison is another man food...... Olosho naa someone's future wife..
Abi o! Only if there's VIN check before marriage.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by onlinetomola(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Observer2:

Abi o! Only if there's VIN check before marriage.

Naa so my bro. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by arrestdarrester: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
If your bros has 'Americanized' just get evidence for him. Those guys can tell you off once you come with a story but would take you serious once you got evidence. Good luck
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Observer2(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
condomuser:
What love has put together, let not condomuser put asunder.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by JasonScoolari: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
People do change, and I believe she'll definitely change.

Don't be her destiny destroyer.

Ashawo sef nah human being.

Make I fry my sweet potato.

7 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Babyforever(f): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
condomuser:
Please don't ruin his relationship sad besides is your cousin a virgin undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
if you can, do and if you can't shut up.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Babyforever(f): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
People do change, and I believe she'll definitely change.

Don't be her destiny destroyer.

Ashawo sef nah human being.
You dey mind am sad

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Babyforever:
Please don't ruin his relationship sad besides is your cousin a virgin undecided

Babyforever:
You dey mind am sad

[s]She you be Ashewo? Why won't he mind him. Can you allow your brother to marry a prostitute? It's like marrying an Armed Robber without knowing.

Don't be an hypocrite please. If you aren't already.[/s]

Comments removed. After finding out OP is an Ashawo himself, a Cheap one!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
condomuser:
I am deeply surprised, my distant cousin who has been in the United States for 18 years just sent me a message that he is travelling to Nigeria to marry a girl he has been chatting with on facebook, he has concluded all plans. In fact, both families have met and the girl in question hired a team of old men to represent her village elders.

This same girl has been doing Ashawo work for over 14 years, i am about to break the news to my cousin but this same girl has been begging me not to tell him. She said she will settle me Arhhh, i asked her how ? She said she will come and fvck me raw, i told her "You are mad".

I asked my cousin how did you meet this girl, he said she added him on facebook and they have been chatting for over 8 months, they even have sex through skype. The girl brainwashed him saying she lost her virginity a year ago. I do not know how to confront my cousin about this as he has this American way of life "it ain't a problem". On the otherhand he needs to know the truth.

Suggestions needed pls.

[s]I don't know what you are waiting for that you haven't shared your knowledge of her escapades to your brother. [/s]

Comments removed. After finding out OP is an Ashawo himself, a Cheap one!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by donbachi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Meaning no ashawo can make a good wife...who dey deceive una...the runs girls in the streets,the girls with numerous guys and the side chicks...are all doing same thing.all goes with financial entittlements...if a good wife can come out of the mentioned,then an ashawo can also make a good wife.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by malificent(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmmm

How come this screenshot is from the so called 'ashawos' phone and not from yours Doesn't add up undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by okwabayi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
If an adult is adviced repeatedly and nothing useful comes out of the situation it's best to butt out and let the person learn for themself. It's not every time or every case where people learn from others' experiences.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
condomuser:

Cc : RoyalRoy
Let us get more opinion of FP pls.

You got me so fvcking pissed off with your indecision & hesitation. Prostitution is like cocaine, once you get hooked, you don't stop.

Now, unless you want to ruin the life of your vacouos cousin, download an "audio recorder" from the app store if u're an iPhone or from the playstore if you're using an android. Call the girl, fvck her with condom & make sure it is recorded. The app records even when the fone is on sleep mode, so she won't know.

Send the audio recording to your cousin & give him her dossier.

In the end, it's a win-win situation for you & your cousin. Even though it is allowed to patronize ashewo once in a while, you don't bring them into the family because they're simply meant to be passed like a volley ball from 1 bed to the other.

Lucasbalo - do you mind offering us an elderly advice from your wealth of experience? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by yvelchstores(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Some ppl are saying D lady may have turned a new leaf, but if that is the case, why is she still offering op unprotected sex. That's my no 1 question.
My second question is, op, how did u know her life history if u haven't been tangled with her in D past. I mean u two sound like u know Ur selves.

My input, tell your cousin. If he goes ahead with the plans fine. At least u will have peace.

In this age, someone is willingly offering unprotected sex to a stranger as bribe. Make she no give Ur Bros disease.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
malificent:
Hmmmm

How come this screenshot is from the so called 'ashawos' phone and not from yours Doesn't add up undecided
you are smart...

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by mankettle(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fake story... if you know you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by baby124: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Don’t tell your cousin. Since he feels the girls around him are not good enough. Let him marry this total stranger. Na wetin him de find he go see.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
I am really worried for my cousin, he doesn't understand Nigerian girls of the 70s are different from the indomie generation.
This same girl is known to give herself to any highest bidder once she hear say you gt dollar.

yvelchstores:
Some ppl are saying D lady may have turned a new leaf, but if that is the case, why is she still offering op unprotected sex. That's my no 1 question.
My second question is, op, how did u know her life history if u haven't been tangled with her in D past. I mean u two sound like u know Ur selves.

My input, tell your cousin. If he goes ahead with the plans fine. At least u will have peace.

In this age, someone is willingly offering unprotected sex to a stranger as bribe. Make she no give Ur Bros disease.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
I contacted her first, her name is Shalewa, do you know her?

malificent:
Hmmmm

morningstar55:
you are smart...
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sometimes i feel i shouldn't tell him but knowing how many years he has lived in America i feel i need to educate him on the waywardness of most naija girls, my cousin is yet to open up to me on certain things.

baby124:
Don’t tell your cousin. Since he feels the girls around him are not good enough. Let him marry this total stranger. Na wetin him de find he go see.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
sisisioge:
But we agreed not to share this script with others until production finishes nau! I'm going to tell Andy Chucks right away undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
I wonder what the op hopes to gain from this fake story.

7 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by ItzChinnex(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fake story.. O.P. Did the Ashawo screenshot your chats and shared it to you or you are Nairalanding from her phone.

What have you gained from this fake story?

7 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by ItzChinnex(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
condomuser:
I contacted her first, her name is Shalewa, do you know her?

Answer the question

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by ola12(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
sisisioge:
No kee me wit laff abeg grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by june007(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Take alook at the chat, the screenshot actually came from the ahawo's phone

10 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by LuvU2: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Another desperate attempt to paint Nigerian women as hoes fails. Learner grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Have S*E*X During First Trimester Of Pregnancy / Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material / Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.