Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) (7792 Views)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
She came to pay in kind and i compelled her to send me a copy of our chat. I have almost all i need to nail her.

june007:
Take alook at the chat, the screenshot actually came from the ahawo's phone

Try and understand what's happening before laughing at your stupidity.
LuvU2:
Another desperate attempt to paint Nigerian women as hoes fails. Learner grin

ola12:

No kee me wit laff abeg grin grin grin grin

ItzChinnex:
Fake story.. O.P. Did the Ashawo screenshot your chats and shared it to you or you are Nairalanding from her phone.

What have you gained from this fake story?
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
condomuser:
I will update this as i am going to meet him.

Cc : RoyalRoy
Let us get more opinion of FP pls.

UPDATE;
I just spoke to my cousin, i asked him if he thinks this girl is meant for him, in his words "I don't think any girl is meant for any guy, she is a decent girl, i can't imagine the rest of my life without her". He then went further to ask me, is there any sort of relationship you have ever had with this girl?

I said No ofcourse. He then said ok, she just bought a new car and she sent him the pictures. I then asked him, did she tell you what she does for a living, he said yes. She sells cosmetic/beauty products. He told me, he has been supporting her in the business with a few thousands of dollars every month, I shouted "WHAT,". I kept cool and asked how much he sends to her every month, to my surprise. This Ashawo has been receiving $3000 every month from my cousin.
I will bring more update shortly.
what are you waiting for? Tell him asap undecided
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by BIXYBABE: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na his choice
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Smh
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lmao. He’s sending her $3000 every month?

You and your cousin are story tellers
condomuser:

UPDATE;
I just spoke to my cousin, i asked him if he thinks this girl is meant for him, in his words "I don't think any girl is meant for any guy, she is a decent girl, i can't imagine the rest of my life without her". He then went further to ask me, is there any sort of relationship you have ever had with this girl?

I said No ofcourse. He then said ok, she just bought a new car and she sent him the pictures. I then asked him, did she tell you what she does for a living, he said yes. She sells cosmetic/beauty products. He told me, he has been supporting her in the business with a few thousands of dollars every month, I shouted "WHAT,". I kept cool and asked how much he sends to her every month, to my surprise. This Ashawo has been receiving $3000 every month from my cousin.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Very funny. You convinced her to send you a screenshot of your chat with her. why didn’t you get the screenshot from your own phone? So a girl that’s trying to avoid getting exposed will willingly send you evidence to get her. You must think everyone is as dumb as you. Chatting with yourself like a mad person grin

Ode

It’s obvious you’re a jobless nairaland woman basher. You nairaland boys are so pathetic.

I just laughed the moment I read he’s sending her $3000 monthly. Go and tell that to your fellow dummies grin

condomuser:
She came to pay in kind and i compelled her to send me a copy of our chat. I have almost all i need to nail her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Pavore9: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
The OP is hearing voices in his head that has convinced him to come up with this story. The tragedy in all these is that he believes everyone will swallow his tales by moonlight,!

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Chinachriss(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
What a fake story! Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Kira290(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
we are humans too please
Nothing wrong in marrying a runs girl..
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by jesmond3945: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Poster the only person I will blame is your cousin and as it stands now he is not ready to listen to anyone. I live in europe, Nigerian girls no dey use ear hear say you dey jand. When you are looking for true love please pretend to be a poor man. I know what I tell girls that I live in mbaise just to scare them away. Your cousin entered this trap because of his naivety. How can you send 3k dollars to somebody every month just that like that. Please leave them alone, every man for himself.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by PDPGuy: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
Very funny. You convinced her to send you a screenshot of your chat with her. why didn’t you get the screenshot from your own phone? So a girl that’s trying to avoid getting exposed will willingly send you evidence to get her. You must think everyone is as dumb as you. Chatting with yourself like a mad person grin

Ode

It’s obvious you’re a jobless nairaland woman basher. You nairaland boys are so pathetic.

I just laughed the moment I read he’s sending her $3000 monthly. Go and tell that to your fellow dummies grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
People do change, and I believe she'll definitely change.

Don't be her destiny destroyer.

Ashawo sef nah human being.

Make I fry my sweet potato.
Ashawo that cannot tell truth that her work is ashawo, you expect to change. Its like a Hired killer that cannot tell you that he kills for a living is the one you want to spend your entire life living with. And you expect him to change despite warnings
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Aug 22, 2018
PDPGuy:

grin grin cheesy
these boys have turned to something else grin
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by MrRichmond: 2:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
we are humans too please Nothing wrong in marrying a runs girl..
Do you have WhatsApp? I'm not a fan of skype
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Zoharariel:

You got me so fvcking pissed off with your indecision & hesitation. Prostitution is like cocaine, once you get hooked, you don't stop.

Now, unless you want to ruin the life of your vacouos cousin, download an "audio recorder" from the app store if u're an iPhone or from the playstore if you're using an android. Call the girl, fvck her with condom & make sure it is recorded. The app records even when the fone is on sleep mode, so she won't know.

Send the audio recording to your cousin & give him her dossier.

In the end, it's a win-win situation for you & your cousin. Even though it is allowed to patronize ashewo once in a while, you don't bring them into the family because they're simply meant to be passed like a volley ball from 1 bed to the other.

Lucasbalo - do you mind offering us an elderly advice from your wealth of experience? grin cheesy grin
Don't get me in trouble Baba Ijebu. If my wife kick me out of the house, i am moving to your house in Ijebu Ode. Alimony and Child support is nothing to joke with in America.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by PDPGuy: 5:22am On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
these boys have turned to something else grin
Just like the ones who say their “uncle” paid the nursing school tuition of their wives grin
A lot of people just utter rubbish to make themselves feel good

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2018
PDPGuy:

Just like the ones who say their “uncle” paid the nursing school tuition of their wives grin
A lot of people just utter rubbish to make themselves feel good
Exactly.

You can immediately tell folks who have no clue what they are talking about once they start blabbing. Them full for this forum grin
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by 9japrof(m): 5:59am On Aug 22, 2018
I smell lies written over this story line, but if by any chance this story is true, then OP do watch your back, humans are known to do desperate things to cover their track, so dont be surprised this woman might want to put you to the ground, six feet below the surface of the ground.

Fornthe avoidance of doubt, this story line could be true, i have seen people in this actually do dumb things when it comes to girls and relationship
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Your opinion is not necessary, shove it up your ass Ode x 2.
Let people with brain comment.

cococandy:

Ode

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by SkinnyNigga: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Op, I love the way you lie.. You should go into movie production, you will make it
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2018
condomuser:

Your opinion is not necessary, shove it up your ass Ode x 2.
Let people with brain comment.

Dear Nairalanders, it has been bothering me for a while to ask this question so i wanted to know if you are experiencing the same.
The hustlers in my area have changed their price tag, they use to charge N800 per shot but they have suddenly increased the price, i just went there and did one round the girl kept insisting it's now N2500, the location is Agboju Ahmed, if you know you know.

I want to know how much they are charging in your area and location as well.

Onye iberibe

1) you don’t even have the brain that you require your readers to have. The few who have it, don’t believe your crappy idiotic story because it’s obvious it’s nonsense.

2) this your cousin that has $3000 (1 million Naira) every month to give a girl he has never met before, can’t give you even $100 ( 36,000 Naira) so that you can at least afford ashawo wey don baff. You’re crying over 2,500 for a round of sex. That’s not even up to $10. No shame undecided

3) even if in the wildest of dreams this your hogwash story is true, what does it matter? you’re a confirmed prostitute customer. In what world do you have the moral standing to judge a prostitute and decide she can or can’t marry? I’m sure you think of yourself as marriage material after going to local maggot infested brothels for 800 Naira sessions. Yet most of your comments center on Nigerian women bashing when you’re not even fit to stand in the presence of the lowest of them.

Go and sit down.

10 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by southernbelle(f): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2018
LuvU2:
Another desperate attempt to paint Nigerian women as hoes fails. Learner grin

Its pathetic! I knew the story was a fake one even before I saw the screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2018
More than half of your posts are about your oloshoism. Sleeping around and begging to fvck without protection. I’m not even trying to get personal or anything like that. It’s just the public information you put out there. Tell the readers why you think you’re better than a prostitute or why your fictitious cousin is too good to marry one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Daeylar(f): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Pavore9:
The OP is hearing voices in his head that has convinced him to come up with this story. The tragedy in all these is that he believes everyone will swallow his tales by moonlight,!

grin grin grin
LOL!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:

Onye iberibe

1) you don’t even have the brain that you require your readers to have. The few who have it, don’t believe your crappy idiotic story because it’s obvious it’s nonsense.

2) this your cousin that has $3000 (1 million Naira) every month to give a girl he has never met before, can’t give you even $100 ( 36,000 Naira) so that you can at least afford ashawo wey don baff. You’re crying over 2,500 for a round of sex. That’s not even up to $10. No shame undecided

3) even if in the wildest of dreams this your hogwash story is true, what does it matter? you’re a confirmed prostitute customer. In what world do you have the moral standing to judge a prostitute and decide she can or can’t marry? I’m sure you think of yourself as marriage material after going to local maggot infested brothels for 800 Naira sessions. Yet most of your comments center on Nigerian women bashing when you’re not even fit to stand in the presence of the lowest of them.

Go and sit down.

See finishing...chai

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2018
june007:
Take alook at the chat, the screenshot actually came from the ahawo's phone

hmmmm FBI tongue
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
More than half of your posts are about your oloshoism. Sleeping around and begging to fvck without protection. I’m not even trying to get personal or anything like that. It’s just the public information you put out there. Tell the readers why you think you’re better than a prostitute or why your fictitious cousin is too good to marry one.

Oh boy! This your screenshots got me shook! LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:

TKO!

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg, let's help OP go back to Yaba Left to receive the treatment he so clearly needs.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by jidxin(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2018
condomuser:

UPDATE;

guy enough wit your lies....chai I'm surprised people belived your story so fa.....the whatsap message u uploaded did u snapshot it from the girls phone or from yours?
Go and learn from Twitter jooor

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Update!!!!!
The Ashawo is begging me and saying she has changed, more update coming soon guys.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Pavore9: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2018
condomuser:
Update!!!!!
The Ashawo is begging me and saying she has changed, more update coming soon guys.

You are likely schizophrenic, go seek professional help.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight / ... / View This Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/building Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.