Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife (53828 Views)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adieora(f): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
So who beat her naa?olodo duncan

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by brainpower(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=BluntBoy post=70483701]

I am just coming across this news. You mean there was a photo of his wife's battered face? [/quote

Yes, there's a photo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by afroxyz: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why no one is yet to see any of these bloggers still baffles me
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Saao:
even if he beat his wife, some of you girls needs brain reset
ode oshi. U mumu gan

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
you dey buy him CD? Abi na him show you dey attend?
I for call u any time I buy his music na. Aproko kobo kobo
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
ophatlewis:

u are his fan....blow the breeze well
come hold my hand na

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by Saao(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
adontcare:
ode oshi. U mumu gan
someone will reset your brain soon if you don't change your character. Don't say I didn't warn. If you insult your boyfriend or husband the way you just did, he will beat you so learn to respect men
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by Ugosample(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:
What I don't get is wives calling out their husbands
OK I have seen cases where the wife will come online call out a husband that works for Shell
Some banks
Now after u call him out and the said organization sacks him due to bad press
U have kids for him
How do u expect him to take care of the kids especially if they attend one of the most expensive schools
Cos after divorce it doesn't stop u women from demanding money from ur ex husband
Most times he may even still pay rent if u have custody of the kids if he sees that ur new place isn't good enough for his kids

So let's say this is true
Was the wife calling him out to kill his career so he will be broke
Domestic violence is bad I agree
But must u make sure he losses his job before u can rest yet after the dust settles u still want upkeep money

The man should think of all that before hitting his wife

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by nimabusta(f): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Saao:
you see? Really needs brain reset. You can look at a grown up man and told him, you're stupid without receiving a good slap. I will pray for you. Change your ways before its too late.
Hmm ..no be small prayer you need it more...hope it will be your loved one they will batter becos of brain reset perharps u hv been doing it sef..thats how you reset ur wife or ur mother's brain.grown man indeed..An enlightened man will never justify beating of any kind..its imhumane...next time comment well if u dint hv anything to say pass...
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by tiredoflife(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ugosample:

The man should think of all that before hitting his wife
And if he didn't think of it all because of the mental torture he has being going through from the wife
The woman should destroy him yet expect up keep money for her kids

Since the man didn't think the woman too is not suppose to think
Funny thing is u are a man
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:

And if he didn't think of it all because of the mental torture he has being going through from the wife
The woman should destroy him yet expect up keep money for her kids

Since the man didn't think the woman too is not suppose to think
Funny thing is u are a man

that's another angle too.

But I'm sitting on the fence in this one

I would not support this useless act because I'm a man (I detest beating women)

But the triggers as you have said ("mental torture"wink et al also dey

But since the man did not think of consequences before hitting his wife, and the wife acted impulsively, I say that the man deserve whatever he gets

But the dependants may suffer

it's a whole tricky situation "wink
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by tiredoflife(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ugosample:

that's another angle too.

But I'm sitting on the fence in this one

I would not support this useless act because I'm a man (I detest beating women)

But the triggers as you have said ("mental torture"wink et al also dey

But since the man did not think of consequences before hitting his wife, and the wife acted impulsively, I say that the man deserve whatever he gets

But the dependants may suffer

it's a whole tricky situation

Mine is not about suffering of the kids
Its more than that

Kids that go to fine schools
After their mother tags Shell or the bank he works for
They sack him
She will still want up keep money to continue like when he was still in Shell or the bank
How do u want that to happen

Domestic violence is a two way street
Mental torture which most times the wife gives the husband
And when he reacts people call him a beast
Go through all the cases the women will never say they were at fault
They didn't do anything
He just came home and started fighting

Truth is....after u call him out
He looses the source of income he uses to buy u and the kids the life u live
Don't expect anything from the man
As where him wan see that kind money again
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by TruthHurts100: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Following the recent black-lash he received for allegedly beating his wife, Duncan Mighty has broken his silence and set the record straight.

In a new post he made on his Instagram, Duncan denies any violent incidence in his marriage. He further explains how happy his marriage is and all other achievement of his that deserved the media’s attention.

DMW boss, Davido was also in the comment section to support Duncan Mighty.

See his post below.

http://kikiotolu.com/duncan-mighty-reacts-to-alleged-rumour-of-beating-his-wife-davido-also-reacts/

https://instagram.com/p/BmvDXDygxzf

Did you batter your wife? Yes or No
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by Emyjeze(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
have been waiting for this all along, same train I haven't comment on any related post.
wene mighty forever . . Jesus bu eze
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by BonkoINC: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dude hasn't said anything to be honest

How did her gave got swollen.

Atleast tell us something. Is it a disease?
Did she fall?

Haba.u just come rant upandan...cus pple like Davido dey support you.

Lol.

Bad guy
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by SexytorresE(f): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
All I see is two ugly people cry grin
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Saao:
someone will reset your brain soon if you don't change your character. Don't say I didn't warn. If you insult your boyfriend or husband the way you just did, he will beat you so learn to respect men
na really mumu u be. So ur power lie in beating women. How I wish u know me personally, I for panel beat u too to show u say no be only men sabi beat women. Try get brain small
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by IreneJ: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Mine is not about suffering of the kids
Its more than that

Kids that go to fine schools
After their mother tags Shell or the bank he works for
They sack him
She will still want up keep money to continue like when he was still in Shell or the bank
How do u want that to happen

Domestic violence is a two way street
Mental torture which most times the wife gives the husband
And when he reacts people call him a beast
Go through all the cases the women will never say they were at fault
They didn't do anything
He just came home and started fighting

Truth is....after u call him out
He looses the source of income he uses to buy u and the kids the life u live
Don't expect anything from the man
As where him wan see that kind money again
so what u are implying is dat women that got battered were at fault for mentally torturing the men? So what of men that mentally torture dia wives and still look for any excuse to hit dia woman? And because of his income, such women should die in silence because of people like u. May karma give u what u wish others. Do u know some women can beat men? Are u going to support a woman bartering her guy because she is d bread winner? Don't let d devil be ur saint fa

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by mercenary: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2018
MollyBank:
Story for the gods! Next madam will be forced to release a statement denying the allegation. They might even bless her with a new car just to deny it.
Ode! So all the bruises on the viral picture disappeared over night?
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by tiredoflife(m): 4:30am On Aug 22, 2018
adontcare:
so what u are implying is dat women that got battered were at fault for mentally torturing the men? So what of men that mentally torture dia wives and still look for any excuse to hit dia woman? And because of his income, such women should die in silence because of people like u. May karma give u what u wish others. Do u know some women can beat men? Are u going to support a woman bartering her guy because she is d bread winner? Don't let d devil be ur saint fa

Smh karma karma karma
What is karma
Abeg shift it doesn't work for me
Wisdom is all I am talking about but of cos bitterness won't let u see it
OK he beat his wife
He must loose his source of income because of that
And after the dust settles she will still take him to welfare and demand upkeep money
If u will destroy a man as u all want cos he was stupid enough not to think and beat his wife
Then don't expect upkeep money
That's all I am saying
All is fair in war
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by Saao(m): 5:05am On Aug 22, 2018
adontcare:
na really mumu u be. So ur power lie in beating women. How I wish u know me personally, I for panel beat u too to show u say no be only men sabi beat women. Try get brain small
from my brief moment with you, you pride in insulting people. You will get your worth. Every of you message contained inciting words. You will never meet me but I advise once again is that, change your ways before its too late for you. Remember I will pray for you
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by Saao(m): 5:11am On Aug 22, 2018
nimabusta:

Hmm ..no be small prayer you need it more...hope it will be your loved one they will batter becos of brain reset perharps u hv been doing it sef..thats how you reset ur wife or ur mother's brain.grown man indeed..An enlightened man will never justify beating of any kind..its imhumane...next time comment well if u dint hv anything to say pass...
you really lack home training I tell you. Do you really love your parents or family that you descent so low in inciting other people family and parents. Change your ways before is too late for you. Don't quote me again, face your front abeg. Cheers
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by MollyBank: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2018
mercenary:
Ode! So all the bruises on the viral picture disappeared over night?

SO calling me ode fortified your point? We have seen something like this before , where the woman later came out and defended her husband/boyfriend.

Again, just so you know you can make valid points without insults.
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Saao:
from my brief moment with you, you pride in insulting people. You will get your worth. Every of you message contained inciting words. You will never meet me but I advise once again is that, change your ways before its too late for you. Remember I will pray for you
good
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Smh karma karma karma
What is karma
Abeg shift it doesn't work for me
Wisdom is all I am talking about but of cos bitterness won't let u see it
OK he beat his wife
He must loose his source of income because of that
And after the dust settles she will still take him to welfare and demand upkeep money
If u will destroy a man as u all want cos he was stupid enough not to think and beat his wife
Then don't expect upkeep money
That's all I am saying
All is fair in war
oga shift one corner. Shey a reasonable man with common sense will avoid problems. The upkeep u r referring to is for d kids welfare. Some women even thrive better when they are not depending on men income. So swerve abeg. I don't support women disrespecting and causing dia husbands pain and anguish likewise, I won't support a man flexing muscles on his wife
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by tiredoflife(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
adontcare:
oga shift one corner. Shey a reasonable man with common sense will avoid problems. The upkeep u r referring to is for d kids welfare. Some women even thrive better when they are not depending on men income. So swerve abeg. I don't support women disrespecting and causing dia husbands pain and anguish likewise, I won't support a man flexing muscles on his wife

No be una again
How many women after divorce dey do better
Tell me how many
Even if dem dey do better
Woman must still want ex husband money
My own be say as long as u no marry again
Don't destroy his source of income
If u no want ur kids to beg to eat
Re: Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife by adontcare(f): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

No be una again
How many women after divorce dey do better
Tell me how many
Even if dem dey do better
Woman must still want ex husband money
My own be say as long as u no marry again
Don't destroy his source of income
If u no want ur kids to beg to eat
many o. Many. Abi u no dey see women breaking barriers without men supporting with money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Billionaire's Wife Caroline-Danjuma's Handsome Son(photos) / Photo: Yemi Alade Dressed Up As A Male.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.