Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him (21311 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays / President Buhari Participates At The Eid-Al-fitr Prayers (Photos) / Shehu Sani At The Eid Praying Ground In Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Butterflyle0: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

It shall not be well with Boooohari and all his supporters, Insha Allah Amin!

My bible says that who is he that sayeth a thing and it comes to pass when God commanderh it not.

God does nor honour curses. He honours blessings for we have been called to inherit blessings.

I therefore stand as a child of God and bless Mr President and all those who love and believe in him and I declare that it shall be well with them and theirs.

They will always receive wisdom from God to do what is right even when it is against self interest and focus on considering others above themselves in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by phkka1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=dlondonbadboy post=70476576]SaiBaba[/quote

If pickin fail exam, e no go repeat.
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by 93Miles: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Yes he used a weapon to kill a harmless ram today.
Are u high on tramadol?
We are talking about human beings here and u are talking about ram.
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by GaggleNSwallow: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My bible says that who is he that sayeth a thing and it comes to pass when God commanderh it not.

God does nor honour curses. He honours blessings for we have been called to inherit blessings.

I therefore stand as a child of God and bless Mr President and all those who love and believe in him and I declare that it shall be well with them and theirs.

They will always receive wisdom from God to do what is right even when it is against self interest and focus on considering others above themselves in Jesus name. Amen

And my Bible warns me against brainless zombies like you who go about chanting CHANGE!

Proverbs 24:21
Fear the LORD, my son. Fear the king as well. Do not associate with those who always insist upon change
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Butterflyle0: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

And my Bible warns me against brainless zombies like you who go about chanting CHANGE!

Proverbs 24:21
Fear the LORD, my son. Fear the king as well. Do not associate with those who always insist upon change

Don't mock God with your lies and attempts to twist scripture.

The problems this singular comment here would bring to you, I wish you knew.

But I will let you keep putting yourself in deeper trouble with your mouth because the bible says, the tongue is an unruly evil, who can tame it, Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

Continue!
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by kingthreat(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Buhari is cursed. As in cursed with the support of the people. All presidential candidates joined cannot win this mans supporters

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by opribo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Look at the people hailing him now, do you see any responsible person there other than his cult like followers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
kingthreat:
Buhari is cursed. As in cursed with the support of the people. All presidential candidates joined cannot win this mans supporters
Lol.... How can someone be cursed with support of d people again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by BluntBoy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
I love my president!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by BluntBoy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Chai!! Only one locally made bomb would put them all outta their miseries.

Bomb yourself first. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by youngdopeboy: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
wish I was there to shout SAI BABA too my unquestionable impeccable presido till 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by youngdopeboy: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
opribo:
Look at the people hailing him now, do you see any responsible person there other than his cult like followers.
weather miserable or not, each of their vote is equal to that of a professor...... ur dumbness is affecting ur dead brain

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are demented for life
die proper please
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by pensator: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
sai baba...the peoples president....god bless sir.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by vanluke(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
una won collect ram abi mad pple

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by kingthreat(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lol.... How can someone be cursed with support of d people again

Im being ironic
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
kingthreat:

Im being ironic
I know... Twas funny

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by jamace(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Religiosity without godliness is vanity
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by breakeven: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's true that one man's meat is another's poison. For I see nothing in this man that will make me start shouting and hailing him. Somebody that wickedness is written all over him. I pity zombies.
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Butterflyle0: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
breakeven:
It's true that one man's meat is another's poison. For I see nothing in this man that will make me start shouting and hailing him. Somebody that wickedness is written all over him. I pity zombies.

What language is the wickedness written with? Are you a sorcerer?
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Justinah4real(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Availing yourself of information would always stop you from embarrassing yourself publicly.

This same INEC budget has been declared and defended and you are still on old news.

If you are unaware of the reason for the increase, google is your friend. Take advantage and stop being silly

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by kolas88(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nah wa oooo. And when some people go to eid ground, people will be stoning them. Well, I don't mention any body's name oooo but they know themselves.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by afoz: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
You never see anything ]

Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by Stopdkillins(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
93Miles:

@d emboldened.

Any evidence?

Gaddafi trained militants, live peacefully with your killers, I would have been part of the herdsmen killers, give up ur land or u die 150 cows for 150 human lives. Need I go on oga sir?
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by 93Miles: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stopdkillins:
Gaddafi trained militants, live peacefully with your killers, I would have been part of the herdsmen killers, give up ur land or u die 150 cows for 150 human lives. Need I go on oga sir?

This is still not a proof dat PMB kills his children or that he sponsors Herdsmen
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by ngoziempress: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
SaiBaba
So you even acknowledged that Buhari failed before and your brain is telling you that he would not fail again. You see how shallow minded you are now.
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by ngoziempress: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2018
afoz:
You never see anything ]
That was how David killed Goliath
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by dlondonbadboy: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2018
ngoziempress:

So you even acknowledged that Buhari failed before and your brain is telling you that he would not fail again. You see how shallow minded you are now.

Anybody that failed should be allowed to repeat..

Saibohary!
Re: President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him by budaatum: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Dem go laugh over in the religious section with dis your comment and my support of it. I'm laughing at us myself over here! Buhari must most definitely have paid us that 30k people keep mentioning. Or somebody put something in the water!

I follow you stand as the no-godder that I am.

In Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Abdulaziz Yari Calls INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, A 'PDP Supporter' / Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.