Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK (64752 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Exposing The Goat Nature In Church (3) [1 John 2:3-6] / Different Kinds Of People In Church (3) [john 10:16, Psalms 23:1-6] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by BloggersNG: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
She was a consistent Sister in the Lord, But after going to UK and experiencing the life over there, a woman has abandoned her church, Say she no do again, That she'd rather get busy working than going to church..

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/woman-who-used-to-go-to-church-3-times.html

My moms friend used to go to church 3 times a week until June when her son invited her for a month visit to U.K.,since she returned she has stopped going to church, so my mom called her to ask,she said,"God is not that hard to please, oyinbo dont pray like us, they work instead"

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackdre02/status/1031513379385618432

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Olalan(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
The truth is majority of us are simply religious and not true adherents of our faiths......cause a careful look at our faith lays emphasis on working hard......

362 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Nawtiblayse(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Damn true

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by donbachi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Out of africa is out of poverty...she just made us to believe,the only reason people go to church,is because of prosperity and not salvation.

304 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by MetroBaba1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na Now Wey Some People Dey Wake Up

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by NobodyKnows(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
donbachi:
Out of africa is out of poverty...she just made us to believe,the only reason people go to church,is because of prosperity and not salvation.
She made you believe??
Everyone knows that before na.
Pay tithe ,Sow seed …
All for prosperity cheesy

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by heendrix(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
well that's her life
but what would make me stop go church all coz of work?
that doesn't work here mehn

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by thanki410(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
A notable example of friends who travel out and then, every friend becomes a devil .....
They look at the times these friends did one thing or the other....
Back to the topric.. grin
Religion isn't bad if you want to go into it....
Stopping it because you changed location even when in your new region of ENLIGHTENMENT , people do it is your decision...
And should not be a wolf cry...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Bamangan: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's true, in Africa, religion is just another way of keeping people in bondage. True worship of God is not by the abundance of religious practices you observe

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by eleojo23: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
We are mostly practicing religion here.

If Nigeria becomes developed and there is less hunger in the land, you will see that most people will stop going to church.

That is when you will know those who really love God for who He is and not for what they can get from Him.

But honestly we have too many church programs in this country sha...from Monday to Sunday...one program or the other...haba!

Moderation is necessary so that church activities don't take the place of real personal intimacy with God himself.
Churches keep members busy all week long so that they don't even have time to study the Bible by themselves hence they depend on their pastors to teach them the Bible and they believe whatever the pastor says without checking to see if it's correct.
That is how Christian 'zombies' are made.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by jesmond3945: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
That woman is not a true Christian how can you abandon your faith just like that. I live in europe and I have atheits as friends but I have never abandoned my faith. Infact in any opportunity I talk about Jesus and God is always faithful. Bible said whoever endures to the end shall be saved.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by lasthero: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Samanza89: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Religion is OVER HYPED!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Seconsol92(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hardwork is cool but never underestimate the power of prayer and worship

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Richie0974: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Explaining this to Nigerians is the hardest thing, most times it feels like an obsession most have taken to.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Nelchuksmandela(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
I'm not surprise Nigeria are too religious

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Eke40seven(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
jesmond3945:
That woman is not a true Christian how can you abandon your faith just like that. I live in europe and I have atheits as friends but I have never abandoned my faith. Infact in any opportunity I talk about Jesus and God is always faithful. Bible said whoever endures to the end shall be saved.
You never know as e dey go, you still dey gym mouth... The only set of people who come abroad and still continue being over religious are really the uneducated or unenlightened... Shebi na oyibo give you this religion wey you carry for head so? When you travel, you will understand that only hardwork and dedication brings prosperity and not the number of times you kiss your pastor's feet in a week.... You will grind hard for that bill, that's the only rehabilitation you will need to purge you off the excessive overdose of the craps you have been fed over the years by many phoney pastors.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Jabioro: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Undiluted truth
Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by SarakiBukola: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin

Very simple message passed here.

But dont be shocked if some people still don't understand...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Oceannaagent: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
In Africa we pray to God for provisions and sustenance of life while over there all these are made available by government

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Offpoint: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
If I'm not wrong... the Israelites used to go to the temple once in a year... not to demand for private jet, but to seek for forgiveness and burn offerings to God.

Not today we go to church everyday to consistently asking God to kill that our helpless poor neighbour, granny, Uncle we don't like in the name of Enemies.

When we get bored with first prayer point, we switch to the one whereby we want God to give us mansions and private jets before next year from our pure water business. then we drop 1k as tithe for God to buy airtime and call that our HELPER who will transfer MIRACULOUS 1 billion into our account.... HALLELUJAH

I don't remember God being a magician.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
jesmond3945:
But your response doesn't in any form conform to the thread

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by ollah2: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Great. Welcome to the real world
Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Her weapon of her welfare is nt canal
Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Dee60: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
What a visitor sees in a place is not reality.

Imagine coming to Lekki and shopping around there, eating around and going to cinema - Is that Nigeria?

She suffered a culture shock and needs help.

Upon all the hardwork and wealth in Europe many still live miserable lives because they have abandoned faith.

I have met and worked with some - They admit loving the warmth in Africa.

Have you wondered why whites loved coming back to Nigeria even when their employers post them to other places?

Thank God that we pray in Nigeria. We may not have money but Nigerians are happy.

The woman needs prayers - she has suffered a culture shock and now wants to live like an English in Nigeria. If she abandons her friends in church, she will be preparing for shame, when the day of her needs come. I dont pray she suffers any wrong though.

Where she travelled to they did not tell her the woeful misery old people go through, and how some even die of cold at home and their closest neighbours wont even know.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by ipobarecriminals: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
sad
Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Seconsol92:
Hardwork is cool but never underestimate the power of prayer and worship
Prayer is shortcut for the lazy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hahahahahahaha
She is now EXPOSED and ENLIGHTENED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Maket: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Your decision your conviction your words your believe your trust your Nigeria your UK
Finally
your start your stop.
Non of my business jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Hector09(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
The problem with Nigerian is hunger some people goes to church for a miracle work, abt frm that nothing else, 50% of rich men dont go to church every sunday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by itswell1: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
jesmond3945:
Do you know Jesus?
How does he looks like?
Where is he from?
Where is heaven located?
Is there hell?
You think you know God?
The woman is absolutely right!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu Sprays Money Non Stop At A Wedding / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.